Dinosaur Redpill

They never existed!

youtube.com/watch?v=xDvKD_z3OeQ

Attached: 1561667456784.jpg (1136x900, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YrkYDzILgtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dinosaur_Heresies
youtu.be/rDiB3ybBb5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ttb3dke_KIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's true, God put them in the ground to test the faith of Christians.

So basically they exist if god made them.

Attached: 1565207995614.gif (480x270, 2.22M)

No just the bones. God just made the bones and put them in the ground for archeologists to find so that it would test the faith of his true believers.

Did he put Christians on earth to test the patience of people with a 3 digit IQ?

Attached: F70517AA-D748-4FD3-BA12-B8AC0FBECE73.jpg (653x540, 69K)

stop making us look bad retard
youtu.be/YrkYDzILgtA

Go fuck yourself chang

Why do feel the need to run with this outlandishness when behemoths and other creatures are mentioned by the Bible? A troll or smear campaign based on a late night show watchers perception of Christians?

Attached: 1515545222537.jpg (529x1024, 126K)

>6000 year old earth
>God is an alien AI who in 6 days terra forms the earth and bombards it with the genes every permutation of life imaginable
>Dinosaurs lived
>Nephilim lived among men
>Shit goes south
>God.AI causes flood to reboot the world
>all of the animals that thrived on earth get stored in an Archive (Arc).
>waters subside and archive is opened repopulating the earth
>massive erosion causes grand canyon and buries dinosaur bones

This would make sense based on the bible and the dating aspect as fossils are dated based on like fossils, which leads to a circular referential dating system, which is not scientific at all.

The other aspect is, Miracles by definition break the laws of Science. To believe in miracles you have to believe that God is in control of the physical laws of science, and is able to break those laws.

>They never existed!
Nobody cares faggot. Now go kill yourself.

You will recognise the Holy See or be laid to waste, heretic.

why doesn't the (((bible))) mention dinosaurs

No, dinosaurs and dragons existed. Marco Polo talks casually about dragons in China and Mongolia as if they were a real thing. All the stories about slain dragons are true.

No he didn't. God gave all people free will, and because he is so perfect and beautiful, he didn't force anyone to bow down to him or worship him. You can make your own decisions in life, but remember that "hell" is the place that you damn yourself to when you reject the goodness and decency of the holy spirit. Christians are just good people who didn't reject that holy spirit.

It does, the Behemoths in the Book of Job.

They existed and you and other creationists are retarded.

t.biologist

8 Chan needs to leave.

Attached: 1563633015154.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Definitely
t. middling triple digit IQ Christian

see you'll be going, not me, i have my made my pilgrimage and completed the Camino de Santiago and received the lords blessing, I'm in son.

Go research the gap theory faggot

Attached: 1552775984559.jpg (480x415, 406K)

dude have you read marco polo's book? (more like a pamphlet)
he says some pretty ridiculous shit. Like 2/3 of it is extremely fantastical

This is the content that I missed from Jow Forums, thank you OP.

Dinosaurs are real God destroyed them before he created man, It's simple.

When the bible says God created the heavens and the earth, it specifically says he created it from something, in other words God "remade" he destroyed the dinosaurs and split Pangea, then created Adam.

Like, literally:
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
> The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;
>"After which they drag themselves towards some lake, spring of water, or river, in order to drink. By their motion in this way along the shore, and their vast weight, they make a deep impression, as if a heavy beam had been drawn along the sands. Those whose employment is to hunt them observe the track by which they are most frequently accustomed to go, and fix into the ground several pieces of wood, armed with sharp iron spikes, which they cover with sand in such a manner as not to be perceptible.
>When therefore the animals make their way towards the places they usually haunt, they are wounded by these instruments, and speedily killed. The crows, as soon as they perceive them to be dead, set up to scream; and this serves as a signal to the hunters, who advance the spot, and proceed to separate the skin from the flesh, taking care immediately to secure the gall, which is most highly esteemed in medicine.

>In cases of the bite of a mad dog, a penny weight of it, dissolved in wine, is administered. It is also useful in accelerating parturition, when the labor pains of women have come on. A small quantity of it being applied to carbuncles, pustules, or other eruptions on the body, they are presently dispersed; and it is efficacious in many other complaints.
>The flesh also of the animal is sold at a dear rate, being thought to have a higher flavor than other kinds of meat, and by all persons it is esteemed a delicacy." (The Travels of Marco Polo, © 1948,Book 2, Chapter XL, pg. 185-186)
And it's not just Marco Polo. Some of the greatest Greek/Roman historians like Strabo and Herodotus also mentioned them.

That fucking channel is outright schizophrenic holy shit

I'll bump for the big old boys. 'The Dinosaur Heresies' is a thoughtful but dry take on these beasts from a leader in the field who was ridiculed ostracized etc etc. Bakker Basically says we've been teaching it all wrong and they know it but won't change. Evidence insists they were warm-blooded, had thick leather skin like a rhino and elephant, and were absolutely not a bunch of peacock-colored lizards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dinosaur_Heresies

Attached: fight me bitch.jpg (256x388, 21K)

heresy
youtu.be/rDiB3ybBb5E

see

Attached: f5.jpg (1024x682, 96K)

Lmfao what a retarded vid
go to Drumheller, Canada and you can dig up complete skeletons yourself.
"Native Americans never knew about dinos", no shit, they didn't know about writing or the wheel either, they didn't know jack shit period

this and im not laughing

Attached: 1545250152876.png (644x942, 97K)

>so that it would test the faith of his true believers
Faith in the context of the Bible means 'to be persuaded.' You literally cannot be a Christian and deny observable reality. The only friction caused by dinosaurs and evolution with the Bible is the implications it has on the concept of original sin, but even that still is fine when everything is put into its proper metaphysical context.

Attached: 1564202618143.jpg (1004x990, 650K)

No, faggot

We walk by faith and not by sight

Attached: 1555241932818.png (1000x773, 356K)

yes he did.

They were just gods pets before he made humans.

No. They weren't pets. He made just the bones to test the faith of Christians and buried them in the ground. They were never alive.

Why is it always protestants denying this sort of stuff and coming up with the most ridiculous bullshit? What's wrong with you guys?

Because papists are the lapdogs of modernism, evolutionism, and industrialism.

Luther references the natural world in his writings all the time and Melanchthon took this idea even further, ya dingus.

Attached: bait.png (1920x1080, 94K)

>Every Culture has Dragons in mythology.
>Fossilized bones everywhere.
>The Earth is Flat.
>Dinosaurs never existed.
>Dihidrogen Monoxide is poisonous.
>All hail Q!
Neck yourself.

They were his pets! prove otherwise faggot

Denying scientific discovery is denying God's creation.
Even from a purely Christian point of view, denying the existence of dinosaurs is belittling God's work, I don't see why any Christian would do that

>there were dino shitposters

Attached: 1491922437702.png (444x467, 297K)

Yeah, dinosaurs were probably the behemoths. There's no reason to doubt their existence, just their dating.

Evolution isn't contrary to the bible faggot.
Based and redpilled

Attached: 1561510714157.jpg (654x497, 180K)

I'm not gonna get baited by trolls, sorry.

>Trolls
Summer will end soon

OK troll.

>Evolution isn't contrary to the bible faggot.
I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying there's hardly any reason to believe Darwinistic macroevolution from a Biblical standpoint, as it's literally a 19th century theory based off a masonic esoteric system, and primarily having to do with animals that we have no evidence of existence before that like gorillas. There are literally no records or depictions of gorillas in ancient art, and the earliest reference to gorillas by name (by the Carthaginians) likely just referred to monkeys.
Microevolution does exist however, I won't deny that.

>trolls

Attached: pet-o-saur.jpg (2000x1000, 174K)

It's possible for macroevolution to have existed during the pre-adamic society,listen.

Adam wasn't the first man, he had three sons only. There were women on the earth before Adam maybe came from monkeys.

Adam was white, his sons were white. Cain was "Marked" for killing able. Cain became a nigger.

You better be pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1564500436294.webm (460x252, 622K)

Well I'd rather be retarted in heaven than smart in hell. Sorry just sayin'.

So is this the same God that made Pangaea or a new one? That maybe we are under a dome, as part of a larger planet? Just like the Truman Show movie?

Attached: truman_dome_xboxes.jpg (512x269, 56K)

Why would I go to hell.

Attached: 1552738297001.jpg (248x250, 9K)

god created the world, in Genesis it specifically says in Hebrew he recreated the world from something, he split Pangea and killed the dinosaurs with a meteor

I SEVERELY doubt "God created the world via evolution" due to the loose origins of the theory and of gorillas.
Also, Adam and Eve were known to have many daughters and children aside from Cain, Abel, and Seth. So they married each other until there was an actual difference between marrying a stranger and inbreeding. Curse of Cain and Ham created niggers as they are today. Aborginese are probably the beasts of the field (they inhabited India and southeast Asia too).

I don't know, why would you? God would never put you in hell cuz he loves you. But hell is a place you put yourself because of guilt and disconnection from the holy spirit.

This is the one redpill i will always dogmatically deny. I will go to any lengrhs, including ones such as "they were dragons and they breathed fire" over "its a hoax".

Attached: nanuqsaurus_by_cisiopurple-dcp0dek-1.png (1032x774, 725K)

That's just cruel. Like setting up a minefield and testing who can outsmart it. God probably won't do shit like that.

>put them in the ground to test the faith of Christians.

Abrahamics are so fucking retarded

>God put them in the ground
With a fireball to the face. Amen

Werent the NDNs busy fighting giant red-headed giants?

like I said above in another comment, i'd rather be retarted in heaven than smart in hell.

>Many daughters
>Trust me bro
Stop being c*tholic
You literally have no idea how much of my time I seriously spend growing my faith, I listen to hours of preaching every day, meditate on the word, and read it. So kill yourself you underage fuck

Attached: 1563933493927.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

That's fucking true.

Attached: 1552665895925.jpg (700x550, 165K)

>ITT: My 2000 year old book that has been rewritten by many many people for a 1000 years or more before the "final version" was out after they basiclly changed the content of the entire book says something is true... So it must be true!!

Religious people are truely the most braindead and closeminded people on this planet

Attached: 1555014647815.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>You literally have no idea how much of my time I seriously spend growing my faith, I listen to hours of preaching every day, meditate on the word, and read it. So kill yourself you underage fuck
I love you even despite your rage, user, and God does too. We will both love you no matter what. I truly and genuinely hope that when the time comes you can learn to live with and forgive YOURSELF for this sort of behavior

>Being a jealous faggot

Attached: 1564097618343.jpg (652x774, 120K)

What did I do wrong.

user it's OK. Just relax. You are too neurotic. Nobody is trying to hurt you. Just do your best in life, and more than anything do your best to make sure you don't hurt anyone. Don't worry yourself so deeply. Nobody is trying to hurt you.

>jealous
What are you, 12 or a women?

>comment

R E D D I T
G O B A C K T H E R E

Go away CIA

Attached: 1556055833113.png (500x523, 128K)

He's obviously larping. You have other "Abrahamics" in this thread who aren't pushing that ridiculous bullshit.

>user it's OK. Just relax. You are too neurotic. Nobody is trying to hurt you. Just do your best in life, and more than anything do your best to make sure you don't hurt anyone. Don't worry yourself so deeply. Nobody is trying to hurt you.
And don't hurt YOURSELF either user. Remember, YOU are a person too! And YOUR happiness and wellbeing is ALSO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

I'm 18, also are there any white people in Sweden asking for a friend.

Attached: 1565111131944.png (667x645, 158K)

>Step one; nonsense accusation about being jealous
>Step two; change the entire topic over to me to avoid the issue

Wonder what step three will be

Attached: 1550625250879.gif (498x498, 65K)

please go away cianigger, you're glowing

Attached: 1565215181898.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Some of them.

Why are you not overthrowing your government instead of posting on a Mongolian throat whistling forum.

It's OK. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make you frightened. If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a CIA"nigger", I am a psychic.

Seriously, why don't you tell me something about my future then. Humor me with your divination.

Attached: 1555886730198.jpg (1280x704, 77K)

That could and should be a thread of its own, let's talk about the book you so blindly follow instead

I am another poster but I made a mistake a few months ago and hurt someone. And now I feel my life is over

When your country stopped blindly following that book, it became what it is today.

Attached: 1564089166794.jpg (556x604, 65K)

They were just giant birds.

Everything was bigger including humans in the pre flood world

Don't talk to this retard boomer niggerfaggot he's obviously smoking meth

I fucking hate papists and I said that before. It's Catholics that promote evolutionism in the Bible the most. And no, this isn't any tradition:
>And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
>he begat sons and daughters
Genesis 5:4.

Making a counter question to answer every question is so SJW-tier and low IQ mate, maybe it's your age but it's good to learn it sooner than later

This may be true but Adam still wasn't the first man alive

youtube.com/watch?v=ttb3dke_KIU

The Vatican is currently nothing but a playground for pedophiles and faggots and has been since Vatican II in the 60's...

You know that you don't really want me to say what it is that makes you such a neurotic and self-hating person. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm sorry you deal with the darkness inside of you that you DO deal with.
I dunno tell me more maybe I can pick up something.

Are you fucking stupid wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact, I don't give a shit what you think about it.

Attached: 1564971283193.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

>You know that you don't really want me to say what it is that makes you such a neurotic and self-hating person. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm sorry you deal with the darkness inside of you that you DO deal with.
I mean, don't act on your impulses EVER in your life. That is my advice to you.

Just tell me, obviously you know something I don't, stop shitposting and just tell me something interesting.

Attached: 1555191742536.gif (500x300, 1.73M)

Why do you answer the same post twice?

OK you're a sexual deviant.