>hate white people
>consider whites to be the most racist and dangerous people on earth
>risk life and limb to live in white countries and around white people
>immediately attempt to turn them into the shitholes they came from
why do browns do this?

Attached: grsp.jpg (474x508, 54K)

they're not sending their best

>and celebrate white replacement

Attached: beanniggers.jpg (749x421, 66K)

Whites may not understand this but to make the world a better place sacrifices have to be made. Brown people go to white countries risking themselves so that future generations wouldn't have to live in a world where white people exist.
Ending the white race is the most important goal we need to achieve for world peace and prosperity.

Because they are a genetically inferior,under educated ,subspecies !

Because unlike liberal whites they don't actually mean the anti-racism and equality, it's just a reptilian way of ripping power away from white Christendom and adding it to their own ethnic group. They're basically anti-white racists surrounded by useful idiots.

RACEWAR PILLS

List conflict info to help people fight in the coming race war
>blacks have ultrasensitive eardrums that discombulate them when slapped or struck
>concentrated lactose in foods and rations can render them inedible to non-caucasians
>blacks develop vitamin and bone deficiencies in low sunlight areas over prolonged periods (Northern Europe/Northern USA/Canada)
>Blacks are more prone to frostbite and other low temperature dysfunctions
>Blacks excrete more sweat and their scent can be picked up by dogs more easily. Dogs can also be trained to attack at the sight of negro features.

Attached: IMG_4057.jpg (600x400, 144K)

too obvious, next time use your normal flag and tone it down a bit m8

Attached: biggers.jpg (800x600, 95K)

What flag ?. What is there to tone down ?

But they ARE sending their best! It's just that their best are genetically inferior to whites in every way and are by nature,barely civilized!

Because they have IQs of under 90.

Unfortunately for you, all shitskins consider jews white.
You're burning with us on the day of the bean, Moshe

right but surely they can see that destroying whites and their nations will be very bad for them long term?

Attached: browns.jpg (648x454, 84K)

No the high IQ ones are even more dangerous. See

>hate non-whites
>consider non-whites to be subhumans
>risk life and limb to get to non white countries
>immediately turn them into the shit holes you came from

No one considers us white we're fucking middle eastern you moron.

I can't wait until all white countries collapse you'll see some shit when we're all poor like eastern europe

i'm curious about your plans to tame the horde when you no longer have American military contractors to build your arsenal since Indios are incapable.

if whites hate non-whites then why dd they share all their technology, medicine and foreign aid etc instead of just wiping them out?

Attached: hmmp.jpg (640x640, 370K)

They want what you have but they don't know how to get it except to steal yours !

But there are no "high IQ" shit skins.

We build our own arsenal

I'm sure the beans will take the time to diffiencerate, you fucking idiot.

of couse there are but the bell curve is somewhat negated by the lower average creating a crabs in a bucket situation

Attached: averageamericans.jpg (1200x857, 206K)

Well said, brother.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

Lol good luck with that. Most Jews are white looking in the west.

They don't think long term the only thing they think is "have as many kids as possible", "outnumber westerners in your town", and "take over government police and business institutions". This is especially true for Afghans Pakis and Chinese. See an example inside of Pakistan for example and compare it to testimonies by people in the U.K. trying to bring light to Muslim rape gangs

Attached: IMG_3952.jpg (2665x1042, 682K)

Using your retard division? Because that 5-day work week will be pretty hard to maintain.

Kek confirms every spic and nigger is a tranny

Its self evident. We don't look like disgusting goyim whites.

Because they are cattle.

Based ruling caste.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

You, maybe since you're an arab kike mutt but Ashkenazi are always mistaken for white.
COPE
DAY OF THE BEAN APPROACHES

There are no Jews in the west, we live in Israel

There's not a single Jew on earth that can be mistaken for a subhuman wh*teoid

Shhh... I know. Just being mean because I hate brown people

yikes

Attached: jewgle.jpg (1501x844, 147K)

Most blacks can't tell the difference to them mr. schlongberg their landlord is a whitey

Yeah, and thank fuck for that.

Attached: 1004.jpg (600x800, 56K)

You know, I finally get it, God let you sink the whole world so you can wipe yourselves out, it's hysterical.

Well if you stay there you’ll be fine. You come here you’ll be white.

the cope continues.

Attached: Alicia-Silverstone.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

As I said the difference between a Jew and a wh*teoid is more obvious then the one between wh*teoids and niggers. You flatter yourself by saying you look like us but you don't. You're subhuman and were the master race made to rule over lesser races like yours.

Attached: 1542046742791.png (1920x1080, 713K)

People don't turn into subhuman whites by traveling.

Yeah I don't get it either, if they think they're good people then they haven't proved it by building any civilization that is on the level of any Western or East Asian country.

That 95 IQ is really showing, Rabbi.

> Mutt

Attached: 1542056078984.jpg (940x705, 213K)

Not true, there’s always a talented tenth for shit skins. Talented hundredth for nogs.

they're both brown

Attached: jdis.jpg (1024x721, 126K)