Realistically speaking, what will be the state of the Second Amendment in 10 years?

Realistically speaking, what will be the state of the Second Amendment in 10 years?

Attached: cuckservatives.png (705x672, 455K)

Ask Cody Wilson. Oh...wait.

Considering the US will have obliterated itself in a civil war, what 2nd Am?

Pretty fucking stupid. Do people not remember they did this in 1994 and it had no noticeable impact on gun violence? Yea people will say "ok but there were lots of loopholes" except that they aren't loopholes, it's that for an "assault weapon" ban to be put in place where it might have a noticeable effect on gun murders, you would essentially have to take the second amendment, crumple it up in a little ball, and throw it in the garbage. Though that's ultimately what they want, because there have been ZERO gun control proposals and laws that have been shown to be effective in curbing gun violence. ZERO. The ONLY way that could ever happen is if they start confiscating all guns by force, which is really their goal.

Its not about gun violence. Its about disarming the population you wish to conquer.

They can't even define what an assault weapon is without resorting to BLACK GUN SCARY argument. People who know nothing about guns are trying to make laws restricting them.

Gun violence was much worse in the 90's. Violent crime in general was worse in the 90's.

I'm just amazed that no one seems to learn anything from our recent history.

I've been surprised this week in that I've heard a few conservatives I know IRL say "we don't really need AR-15s anyway" or BS like that. I talked to them about the whole LA Riot angle of things and other examples of civil unrest where ARs and similar guns are important to have, but just the fact that I hear people who just a few years ago were totally against gun control saying this kind of nonsense concerns me.

People will be getting their doors kicked in and shot in their own homes by various law enforcement agencies. A bunch of people who today will loudly talk of fighting this coming oppression will curl up and take it when the time actually comes to put up or shut up.

Attached: hedgehog.jpg (700x700, 142K)

>People who know nothing about guns are trying to make laws restricting them.
This, but I fear what will happen once we eventually get a Democrat back in the White House.

>the US population isn't conquered
heh

>what will be the state of the Second Amendment in 10 years?

STRONGER than EVAR. When it's threatened, MORE PEOPLE BUY GUNS than EVER before!

Attached: gun_control.jpg (640x461, 53K)

It will be made to be the first amendment

Bump

For original topic

>in 5 years
"""Hollywood""" will follow their diversity agenda and begin pressuring producers and celebrities to cease using realistic firearms in movies. This was already planned for a Hillary victory, and Weinstein was prepping a major anti-gun film with Meryl Streep, his lifelong passion project.

This is low-key one of the ambitions of Bob Iger at Disney, to only show guns in the hands of the antagonists, before eventually phasing them out, Marvel and Star Wars and now Avatar will be used for this purpose.

In 5 years there will be an award(s) for gun-free films. Soon states will only offer tax credits to productions that are gun free, lobbied by (((anti-gun groups))) that link guns to "white Supremacism" via MSM and "academia." And other countries, esp China, will be lobbied to further justify this acceleration. You can't show "ghosts or spirits" in horror films if you want to screen in China. Same here. A few hurdles to cross though.

>10 years
Guns will be uniformly contextualized and documented as antiquated obscenities, not in the legal sense, in all major corporate media. The surveillance state will have become ubiquitous, with Baby Boomer "don't treads" largely dead, to where many words or images of a gun are banned on social media outside of news stories.

The SPLC and ADL will have extended their oversight to gun shows and gun shops, mapping them out, suing many for fringe statutes, and monitoring patrons. AntiSemitism will be used to justify these endeavors, following prior attacks in recent years on Jewish establishments.

Meat will by then be largely demonized at a mainstream level among the Zoomer class as its purchasing power limply but widely exerts itself. Hunting is taboo. Plant based meats are now 40% of all "meat" sales in the US among coveted demographics.

>ONLY way that could ever happen is if they start confiscating all guns by force, which is really their goal
Very naive. They don't need to confiscate guns if they propagate "guns bad" groupthink post-Boomers. Look at motherfucking illegal immigration. Laws do not matter, borders are dead. NGOs and Hollywood flood eyeballs with pro-immigration propaganda. Eliminating Chans is priority for this reason: gun control. Then it's total people control.

Everyone here is anti-illegal immigration but few can voice up at their jobs or leverage power/money to protect our borders. Guns will follow the exact path, but with more finesse and global pressure/imagery.

you're right
but so is this

which makes me wish they'd take the fucking guns and stop the pageantry

Stronger then ever. All gun regulations will be declared illegal on a federal level.

>heard a few conservatives I know IRL say "we don't really need AR-15s anyway"
Because conservatives are the caboose of the Overton Window for the NWO and liberals are the engine, and the operator is you know who. Conservatives simply parrot what liberals said five years ago, and their dumbfuck congregations nod their heads to the Murdochs' Fox News opinion prescriptions. Literally the frog being boiled.

ez JosHua

>3 in 4 VOTERS
>most Republicans
>implying I'm going to believe the lugenpresse

based Trump will repeal it in his second term and make referring about our greatest allies the jews as anything more than "master" be illegal. it's totally gonna own the muzzies and antifa libs trying to arm themselves against the redpilled proud boys /ourguys/

Attached: Repeal Gun Laws.jpg (840x473, 143K)

I'm not surprised to hear that, conservatives are and always have been fucking worthless.

It will not be infringed