>only umbrellas and masks
>the media with conscience filmed the whole police brutality
>it showed the cops gave protesters head injuries with no justified reason
>it showed the cops attacked innocent bystander woman
>it showed that heavy injuries were inflicted on protesters
>It included shortness of breath,bruises,bleeding and blindness
>so we demanded independent commission of inquiry
>and many of us were arrested

Attached: FB_IMG_1565243694235.jpg (900x1280, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216043246/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger if you can make an iPhone you can make a God damned gun. Figure it out and stop asking for the 2nd ammendment and take your birthright to own guns and stop tyranny.

Whole city is glowing like a lightening bug

Attached: FAFB880A-0786-456F-A07F-90975B6D7564.jpg (593x767, 55K)

>including nurses which were healing the injured
>tfw we are being silenced by our gov
>and they charged some of us for riot crime
>it could lead us to 10 year imprisonment
>And some police,including the raptor team has no warrant
>PLA actor perhaps
>it seems the gov is unwilling to answer us and fix the problems
>they even tried to implement two another evil law,which is anthem law and social credit system,which also establish chinese dictatorship
>yes we got the clue
>so we continued our fight
>Jul 21
>Protesters at yuen long are having a peaceful protest
>suddenly gangsters
>they wore white clothes and attacked anyone wearing black clothing
>This also include passengers
>the onslaught persisted for 39 minutes
>we tried call 911 multi thousand times
>over this timespan nobody responded
>although some gangsters were arrested
>they only charged with unlawful assembly which only have few month prison time
>the gov once again cannot provide any valid explaination
>so we tried to do the same shit
>but the dirty cops became more fierce
>they used expired tear gas
>they obviously expired tear gas could be lethal but proceeds
>to make plane hit the tower harder,PLA filmed a military drill
>it describes pla forces suppressing protesters with hard force
>it caused a heavy drop on economy
>the chief executive came out and said load of horse apples along with chinese foreign affairs
>it caused another economy drop
>The police framed us by putting their own weapon into our protection and food supplies
>We went on a strike and multiple protesters simultaneously
>On Aug 5
>More injuries and arrested
>They send chinese triad,but backfired
>Aug 6
>A student tried to bought a legal laser pointer
>Two polices arrested him for no legit reason, and they want a search warrant so they can frame him
>The neighbors there tried to repel the police,but no use
>The police once arrested more and more
We dunno what to do now.

>exist on Chinese clay
>turn away chance to keep British rule and therefore protection from communist China
>expect anyone not in a second world shithole to give a shit when China comes knocking on your door again
Yellow nigger go fuck yourself.

Ya faggot its china making the iphone not us.

Its not us turn away chance its the chinese infiltrators did it
>memeflag

Look at history. The only way you are actually going to change things is if you start murdering those responsible. Don't be fooled into thinking that you can change things without violence.

(((communist))) china, memeflag.
You can keep your miscegenation ethnic cleansing, 1984 monitoring and work-to-death life of central bank living. Kiron Skinner, your nigger shabbos goy called the conflict with China a civilizational one and it's your hooknosed tribe civilization we'll be bringing the ovens to.

Attached: 1537265382545.gif (610x813, 3.85M)

Mainlanders can go to hell.

That’s the eternal anglo for you

Right fuck them.

Whatever the fuck you do, don't come to Singapore just because you share DNA with the majority. We are globohomo as Taiwan and Israel's best friend in Asia wtih the exception of maybe South Korea, the Phillipines and China.

Cinos are the dumbest of the Asians.
You are essentially attempting to explain basic nation craft to the retarded.

MAKE GUNS. look up slamfire shotgun. Use TATP to fire trash metals are cops.

All the mainlanders in Canada do whatever the fuck they like, cant imagine what theyre gonna turn HK into

Explain to us the Kabbalah, the international monetary system, currency markets and what the date for the International Court of Humanity will be erected in Jeruslaem, Chaim.

Can you get fentanyl? Can you get DMSO? Mix them and spray it on cops.
You know how fentanyl is worse than heroin? Well there are drugs worse that fentanyl, carfentanyl is one you can look up the Russians tried to use it to diffuse a hostage situation and ended up killing all the hostages and bad guys. Like carfentanyl, Lofentanil is stronger than plain fentanyl but it is more bioavaliable than carfentanyl and lasts longer before our bodies can break it down so even if someone was to be given narcan to counteract it it would soon overcome them again.
DMSO is a solvent. It goes through human skin directly into the bloodstream. DMSO really likes to dissolve opiates and carry them across the skin into the bloodstream. Can you imagine what Lofentanil dissolved in DMSO would do if sprayed or soaked or coated on people or surfaces people come in contact with? I can, rapid permanent respiratory depression.

Attached: fent.jpg (764x2184, 719K)

Attached: tatp.png (905x712, 426K)

Basic IDE ordanence is easier to source and conceal.

hong kong is part of china, one nation two systems. your nigger parents wanted the british out, now you want us back in? fuck off kid.

Use drones to mist fentanyl DMSO

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>Carfentanyl
>Russians killed everyone with it
>Spray it on officers during a crowded protest
Wow user, your room level IQ is truly shining.

Your people invented gun powder. Get on with it. Build firearms and fight.

Mix gel DMSO and fentanyl and put it on the door handles of cop cars

Attached: 10254-2.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Be careful! They might call you a secret jew for pointing out their obvious stupidity!

Thanks for bumping my bait

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

I hope things turn out well for you guys. How much of Beijing's actions are because they are trying to exert more and more control over Hong Kong, and how much of it is a desire to prevent unrest in the mainland because more and more mainlanders might see that the people in Hong Kong live and do well with far more civil liberties and protections than the average chinese citizen does?

On one hand I can believe it was b8 but on the other hand you could just really be that stupid. I say the former is more likely.

You are obvious not secret jew
Cuz memeflag

Low Octane Gasoline and Stryofoam (those brittle coffee cups that snap when squeeze) can create a crude napalm.

Put that shit in a bottle, either stuff a rag into it and light it
OR
The safer option is to get a "stormproof match" that won't extinguish with wind, like when you're chucking it.

The results are burning napalm which sticks to shit and has awful fumes.

Get some lasers and blind the cops

Attached: _20190226_004200.jpg (3000x3556, 3.04M)

OP, I visited HKG many times. Even have an HKG E-Entry sticker on my passport. I love HKG and truly hope the HKG people can triumph and remain independent. You are a great city and people and we are rooting for you. Never give up. It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees!

>1. Get guns
>2. Gather on Roof
>3. ???
>4. Fuck them up
what else do you think would work? Try again to talk it out?
You know how it is in minecraft

Attached: roof.jpg (600x400, 40K)

No they didn't. They barely improved apon a chemical mixture similar but less effective to black powder that was traded along the silk roads from somewhere along the western Indian subcontinent where it had been mainly used as a fucking perservative of all things, and spent ~300 fucking around with it and calling it as essentially party-poppers and calling it until someone accidentally found a military application for it.
Gunpowder (as refined by white europians) was almost a lost historical curiousity akin to Greek fire because an entire sub and half of a continent is populated by literal shit-for-brains bug people.

This
HK threads glow in the dark, not because of HK but because it brims with pro-commie shills
Keep fighting, keep the threads bumped
Stop giving shills (you)s though, they are just wasting your time. Post more about HK.

I think that's the point.

Ez. a good old tiananmen copypasta knock em down.

Nothing will happen if you can't get the HK govt to represent you in dealing with China.

Continued strikes might be good, but I don't know enough about China. On the one hand I would think they would want Hong Kong as is, because they value the human capital there and want HK to remain a financial capital as well as tax more and skim more off the top than they already do.

But that's my American perspective, for all I know China doesn't give a fuck and they'll just kill or disappear whoever they need to in order to achieve their aims. But the non-violent approach so far makes me think they want to do this peacefully.

Best thing to do tactically would be to make makeshift protest devices/fireworks in order to use against the authorities. But I dunno. I like the ideas for high tech protesting with lasers on drones or using drones or other tech in unconventional ways

I also think humor could be used to your advantage. Maybe you could fly a drone over the cops and have it broadcast farting noises. Or use a lot of stink bombs at the same time or something

We missed it. Only commie parasites want it so not our fault so fuck you.

Jungleniggers in Vietnam make m1911s with handtools. You can make guns IF you need them

Do you understand how fucking spooky and cursed this image is?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-022737__01.jpg (895x984, 248K)

It was a lot easier to get ammunition in shithole Vietnam. The guns really aren't even the problem, it's getting ammo. That shit is severely restricted in China.

Remember when you took over the Chambers? Ya that would of been the moment to declare independence and the first act being requesting annexation from the UK.

Oh also study the euromaidan VERY THOROUGHLY.

>whah i dont want to fight china
>please do it for us americans
You talk like a bitch and your shits all retarded.

This whole thing is happening because you retards had to RIOT against MUH EVIL COLONIALISM and for Chiense takeover a couple generations ago so Britain said they'd do the hand over in 50 years. You're getting literally what you asked for. Don't expect sympathy from me and no we're not coming to war to save you.

HK people are total bugmen. Expecting them to physically make something is like expecting the same from Bay Area IT soiboys.

We tried.
But too powerful

>Memeflag

>Memeflag

>making TATP with nail polish remover
>making TATP with disinfectant
>making TATP with impurities and blowing your arm off
Are you trying to kill people..? Why the fuck would you ever try to make TATP when you don't have the pure chemicals...

Delete this image and make one for Anfo, which is a hell of a lot safer.

Sorry pal, you're on your own. Maybe get the UK to help you? Although I hope Trump takes this opportunity to further the distance with respect to Chinese relations.

All you have to do is hold your island, you dont have to invade mainland China.

I think it was an agreement between the UK and (Qing) China. Didn't matter jack shit what HK thought of it, for some reason they stilled honored it with the fake Chinese. If anything the British should of given it to Taiwan who is the appropriate descendant of the Qing Dynasty. The deal was made in like 1899 I think or some time in the 1890's.

Poor hong kong bois. Something worthy of a police action, and yet we sit on our duff.

You sound like a bitch who's been brainwashed my the MI6. you have no hope of winning when only university students don't like the government. Win the older people over to your side if you want to make a difference

Top kek. Hong Kongers are the literal soiboys of China. Wealthy, don’t really have to work because by chance they were born in HK instead of the mainland. Claim Chinese identity when it was convenient, deny it when it was not.
Got a little too uppity and now the party is over. Can’t wait until the PLA rolls through.

>Its the extradition bill amendment
>the bill will allow china to arrest virtually anyone into China
>retardusmaximus.png
Almost all countries have such laws you ignorant whelp. They only differ on how each gubmint of each nation words and implements such law.

I swear it is millenial retards like you and your "mu pseudo-intellectual" ilk who do the whole "muh west iz best; I suck huwite cocks" mental gymnastics that enables the jew further reach within the native population.

Attached: (-_-).jpg (864x810, 99K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

this greentext is so reddit holy shit please go back

This. At this point, Hong Mongers are rats.

>Wealthy, don’t really have to work because by chance they were born in HK instead of the mainland.
>Claim Chinese identity when it was convenient, deny it when it was not.
Sounds similar to how a jew lives eh.

I don't see how you can expect any different. You think the Chinese government is going to just let you go on being little Britain? Your chance to resist this was in the 90s, it's WAY too late now.

Nobody in the West is willing to die or fuck up the entire global economy just to save Hong Kong. Literally every sane person can see this is a battle you're inevitably going to lose. Either die fighting or just give up early and save yourself both the time and trouble.

There was unrest in HK because they wanted to be independent of the UK. They got it. Well now they want infinite protection from the white world after they turned their back on us. Meh.

Can you explain why a nuke went off?

>dun have to work
Teens work to near death for 30 years just to get a cubicle
>claim chink identity
We didnt

Hong Kong is a parasitic banking city full of the worst soulless foreign workers who actively try and destroy economies all over the world.

Fuck that city and fuck you.

Protests are not effective in a war of attrition.

And these,civil right issues have pretty much turned into attrition wars.

The best thing to do is to kick out all the,politicians
and hold a new vote.

Better yet call for a sortition to be mediated by a nonpartisan person.
Probably Poland.

You need to drain the swamp
and it needs to be on the peoples terms
dont put allyou eggs on one trump.
At yhe very least get a wide spectrum to fill the government and just keep it gridlocked and deadlocked through lack of majority consensus.
Or get people to filibuster the law.

Or do iniative and referedums
let people decide laws by putting to vote
look up iniatives and referendums measure.
Then pass a bill that garuntees judicial protection from china,
Claim that all criminals caught in taiwan will be tried and brought to justice in taiwan.

fuck extradition.

Gonna be sticky though.
Taiwan pretty much trying to hide,behind americas back.

Thing is, i dunno if this is all part and parcel with this,trade war going on with china.

Fuck it all up and ask for Trump to intervene. Basically start a civil war for your independence and demand American intervention. It would be nice to have a puppet state in Asia

What do you expect anybody to do? Your boomers demanded to be chinks rather than british and your most effective colonial administrators left in the 90's after the cancer took over. Your grandparents literally had a choice to help build a Eurasian empire and decided to get fucked in the ass by street shitters instead.

Israel will never approve of intervention against Chinese interests.

You be gangsta until china violently fuck you and everybody in south eastasia you pinoy fag
We dun need you to do this. Economy sanction against china is enough bruh.
Keep gatekeeping
Its their own fucking business. But they decided to fuck with their next generation. They made entire city uninhabitable just by making salaries low and rent sky high.

Sorry i thought taiwan and not hong kong.
Apologies.

Creatw your own government and,hold your own elections. Then replace your elected,officals,with the one the people,held a special election for.

call for banishment of,current politicians to china.

Look into sedevacalist (sp) and anti popes.

Politics is a burecratic game of chess.

I pray that you guys have cunning on your side
and pray for all people to be free from oppression.

At the very least try to have fun.
Work to point out how,silly and pathetic your cucked government is.
Work to loose faith in leadership.
Then prop up those you do have faith in.
Or think of a different system.

Do a country wide blockchain project to start a vote.

Stay safe user.

Why did you guys advertise about how you would throw bricks and shiz then cry about being considered rioters? I thought you guys were trying to get China to send their army.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216043246/

>dunno
I can tell you what to do but you won't like it.

> what do?
1. Don't speak against the party.
2. Mimic work.

lol you gonna just let em run over you again?

Most time the circumstances we are attacking is that enemy is too fierce and have active danger,yet it still seem illegal

why didn't any of you 'legit protesters' stop the people who were throwing bricks and mobbing the cops on june 12?
police were filmed getting the shit kicked out of them outside the legco building foyer and it was at that moment it they declared it a riot and started tear gassing everyone

Probably has something to do with this

Attached: 1565235273928.jpg (750x671, 203K)

The 2nd amendment is there because people actually used guns when they needed to. The 2nd amendment was earned not "asked for nicely". People have forgotten that the founders of the Constitution were called "terrorists" by the British crown by performing acts against the government and eventually taking up arms in the revolutionary war. This is not a game. You can't wave flags and sing songs and expect change. Totalitarian governments do not care about your feelings. Until you are backed into a corner and give yourself up to a greater cause you will always be subject to the whip.

Bump for interest