Faeroe Islands

I only ever see people talking about how Poland and Hungary are based and redpilled, but why is no one mentioning the Faeroe Islands?
>literal vikings
>so patriotic they don't even want to acknowledge they belong to Denmark
>killing six meter whales with knives and hooks
>they know how to defend themselves and their families
>travelling by boat rather than bike or car
>putting religion, tradition and family above all else
>not a single shitskin or sandnigger
Are the Faeroese the last bastion of true whiteness?

Attached: FäröerÄsthetik.jpg (1080x807, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_BhF2rmjY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Faroe_Islands#Sex_ratio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What language do they speak?

Faroesian

fucking vand-niggere better take it lying down, Danish Clay.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_BhF2rmjY

wait so it's like new-zealand?

>at least they aren't mutts
It still remains open as to why they're not taking women from Denmark or Norway

Well, what's the plan, champ? No one's going to start a campaign, are they?

Sounds like they need some Anglo interference.

Sounds like they need some immigration

>Poland and Hungary are based and redpilled
we are not based

Attached: 1562755003594.jpg (510x546, 73K)

You put religion above the leftist brainwashing. Yes, you are based.
On another note: how hoes Poland feel about Austrians? I'd like to celebrate Christmas with a friend in your country because one can actually walk on the streets safely

Faroese and Danish
hah its not like we give them a choice

>You put religion above the leftist brainwashing
Poland have problems m8 but they are still small. I like Austrians and I have been in Austria once

Attached: 262c5730ecb6920618731ee216237b3d,780,0,0,0.jpg (640x427, 61K)

Is this not the island that literally imports hordes of Thai whores because everyone leaves for Denmark?

Any whalers in this thread?

Attached: B4A40230-E01C-416E-BE2E-B5DBD349E077.jpg (800x536, 72K)

Are you one?

Nice. Are there any mannerisms I should pick up when talking to Polish men and women once I visit? I've heard making eye contact is something I shouldn't do.

>According to The Copenhagen Post, BBC News, and The Arctic Journal in October 2013, many young Faroese women have been leaving the Faroe Islands to study abroad, particularly in countries such as Denmark, Norway, and the United Kingdom. Many of these women searching for better education settle permanently in Copenhagen, Oslo, and London respectively, without any plan of returning to their native country.
Not cool

Because OP is a fucking retard who has done no research. There are literally no native women there, the men outnumber them by something like 8 to 1. They've been bringing in Asian jungle monkey women to fill the gap and now they're becoming a disgusting mutt race.

Is that where those niggers slaughter a bunch of whales that they can't eat?

There's a fucking video on Jewtube on life there, think it's like 40 mins, where they show just how many fucking filipino women there are. It's scary. But I'm muhc more worried about Iceland.
They went from 1997 where they wouldn't even let niggers off the boats the called at port there to...what it is now. They've had to tae up tourism since the jew bankers robbed them blind.

No but it sounds badass. I quit a fishing boat three days ago. But you’re landlocked you’re certainly not right?

Personally, I don't think much of whaling if we talk about baleen whales. I much rather kill an animal face to face, like the faeroese do. I'm against commercial whaling but if I visit Greenland or the Faeroe Islands where they hunt for self sustaining purposes, why not join in and see how it really is?

thats the exact opposite of patriotic you retarded austrian. stopped reading there.

Poland is far from red pilled dude. Whole country is full of beta male orbiters and cucks. All the rest is just for the show off. If you had any idea how many wives have cucked their Polish husbands with foreigners

Just don't remind Polish death camps and everything will be fine also when you meet someone they will be little cold mostly because they don't know you.

Sounds like they need some jews

I wouldn't have any reason to bring anything political up - I'd just be there for the enjoyment of a place where one can still walk outside in the dark without getting impaled by a machete or being gunned down

>but why is no one mentioning the Faeroe Islands?
because pic related is very common over there.

Attached: _95797921_toppic976.jpg (660x473, 64K)

>literal vikings

literal vicucks i would say

>can actually walk on the streets safely
Wtf bergjude, isn't Austria one of the safest countries in Europe?

Attached: 1562566792304.png (600x583, 96K)

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>literal vikings

So a bunch of imma take dat fo' free rapey pirate niggers who sacrifice humans and animals to demons?

Attached: 1551635034331.gif (274x331, 3.22M)

Just don't pick big cities if you want visit Poland and enjoy time spented here

They're importing dozens of Thai/Filipino women and giving Birth to ungodly abominations

>one 19 year old man guy cut with machete today in Innsbruck
>53 year old man beaten until jaw broke by 'Viennese residents' yesterday
>13year old girl gang raped by five foreigners in Graz three days ago
Do you even news, Piefkenschwuchtel?

They want women not whores.

Because it's an isolated shithole steadily being ruined by betamales taking Thai women as wives like every fucking where else, and the young men are all moving to Denmark just like Greenland because de-industrialization means there are no jobs.

The only Faeroese guy I ever knew had one of those powerful old Norse names like Thordic and was the youngest of something like 8 kids. Lost touch with him after he moved from a farm near Torshavn to Denmark for university and a job.

If you want "le based small island to fuck off to" Iceland is more optimal because of the oil and larger, more urbanized population that is hostile to foreign influence and bankery.

Thank you very much

Piss off

>8 to 1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Faroe_Islands#Sex_ratio

1.08 men for 1 woman

That truly sucks. Thought maybe I could visit Austria and avoid seeing the sad state of affairs in UK, France, and Ger-money.
t. Austrian rapebaby

They tried importing some doing the refugee crsis. We stopped them

I have a feeling there is a large Jewish minority on the island or there would shitskins.

*would be

Faroe islands must be one of the most cucked places in the universe. They're shitty islands in the middle on nowhere, and all the women move out of there. I knew a woman from there who was living in Finland and dating a shitskin

>literal vikings
They're obviously not because they're close to GB
>they know how to defend themselves and their families
When were they ever tested?
>not a single shitskin or sandnigger
Those faggots marry ugly gooks

Faroe Islands is starting to have a growing hapa population because of boomers importing Filipino wives.

Graz is literally divided with the west being Austrians and the entire east of the city being sandniggers, hence why the girl got raped - she was wandering about in that part because of school or something. If you want to visit and enjoy the country, go for a place near the alps, avoid big cities in Lower Austria and Vienna. There are plenty of farms that offer housing for tourists.

not even a obscure arctic island can escape the chong

The Faroese are some of the most inbred people on the planet and were nearly genetically bred by the Vikings for low intelligence and aggression. More prone to alcoholism than American Indians.

>Implying loyalty to a foreign empire is patriotism
Germans really are this autistic, SAD!

Attached: idiots.gif (320x307, 3.66M)

Thanks for the info, I'll research more. The only two Austrians I've known personally were from towns called Wachau and Bad Sauerbrunn. Both said they were very comfy.

Wachau is less a town than a geographical area - it includes a small fraction of the danube around Krems and Melk. If you exclude the first one, you will manage to avoid running into any foreigners for the time being.
t. Wachau resident

Or Roman, or Norman...

>flag
And I wonder who the hell could confuse Austria with Germanistan.

Attached: 20190805_210503.jpg (1080x820, 216K)

they got dat green top