Why As a Jew I Support Diversity

I'm a Jew who grew up in a white community. Here's why I support diversity and globalism. After hearing my reasoning I think a lot of you will as well.

>be me
>grow up in white community as a Jew
>Up until highschool, don't really care, have friends, have a normal life etc
>Highschool is where it all changes
>All that matters is how attractive and tall you are
>The stereotypical Aryans and pseudo-Aryans (tall athletic people with darker features but still white) run the football team and thus the school
>my friends start disrespecting me since im not tall attractive or atheletic
>start being bullied for my semetic features
>still have some friends but have no respect
>decide to work really hard in school since thats the only thing I'm good at
>get top tier grades
>all the girls in school reject me, consider me a loser, etc
>especially the aryan girls, they think of me lower than dirt, ignore me etc, only go for the Aryan and Pseudo-Aryan football team who bullies me and calls me ugly
>graduate
>get into Ivy League school
>Do well, get into Ivy League (tier) law school
>Realize my career path will likely end up with me having power in politics, corporate structure, or derived influence (think tanks)

CONTINUED NEXT POST

Attached: zac effron.jpg (618x412, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
northshorejournal.org
marine-corps-news.com/2010/04/marines_teach_nawa_students_do.htm
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
dvidshub.net/image/265584/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then I look back at my old classmates and see

>Footballers who bullied me are still living in our home community
>Aryan girls who rejected and laughed at me still living there
>One of the popular girls is married to the football player, one who didn't directly bully me but laughed when the others did and stood by in clear support
>Realize that by supporting diversity and globalism, it's people like that, hometown Aryan whites, who will lose their jobs, and have their communities flooded with non-whites who they will not connect with.
>Realize these whites had a sense of community, they all respected each-other, they all were part of a community which excluded me because im ugly, i want more non-whites in their community so they feel as un-connected with their community as I was.

If you are white or aryan but were not accepted by your community and/or bullied, it's in your interest too to support diversity and globalism because the bullies and popular girls who rejected you will be harmed by these policies financially and socially.

>pic related looks like guy who bullied me

>be non-white
>feel entitled to white women
>lose your mind when they reject you
>take it out on white men
I know it's bait but this is the central conflict of the post, no mention of Jewish women existing or being pursued, just this unthinking entitlement to white women and then collapsing into an autistic rage at white men when denied

Attached: DaliChadma.jpg (800x913, 261K)

Cool blogpost, loser.

Probably a larp but I believe that Jews commonly have emotions like OP, similar to most non-whites that are anti-white. Non-whites that are actually Chads don't become radical leftists

This is why I support eugenics

I know you're trolling but I think it's fucked how they reject me when my net worth is literally more than their entire families, meanwhile the men they go for get jobs in factories.

>loser
I got an internship, im going to be making 300K a year, how much you make, loser?

Kike cocksuckers suck cock. Why do you love cock kike?

Have you seen most Jewish women? Jesus Christ. Most are homely.

Zac Effron is a tranny

>community excluded you
>community nurtured your intellect, giving your privileged ass a world class education

Choose one

Face it, even in a diverse High School, you're still an ugly mallet no girl wants to touch with a ten foot pole. You can get all racist and blame it on much Aryans, but the problem is with your genes not theirs.

>Memeflag
>Garbage b8
Yawn

Happened to me too but diversity makes it worse. Just go to your homeland israel where everyone looks like that

Top 10 anime villain backstories.

Or the critique of culture.

/thread

>>community nurtured your intellect, giving your privileged ass a world class education
LMAO every child in the world outside some shithole African country gets a public education. That's nothing to be grateful for. Fact is I missed out on a highschool youth experience due to constant bullying. I missed what everyone else gets to experience growing up, that's something I bet any normal person would never ever give up

>Face it, even in a diverse High School, you're still an ugly mallet no girl wants to touch with a ten foot pole. You can get all racist and blame it on much Aryans, but the problem is with your genes not theirs.
If we lived in a global-corporate world where the only jobs for non-Jews were working at an Amazon sweatshop or Macdonalds then girls would be attracted to me based on my wealth alone. Everyone would be poor and there would be no job opportunities so rich people like me would be more attractive.

I dont want to destroy the world just because I was unpopular in highschool desu

This is why we should be wary of the Jews. They actively try to undermine the society that brought them up.

You're a shit troll.

Yeah but then there's no attractive women to date me, see the problem? I don't want to date an unattractive women in Israel when there is very attractive aryan women everywhere in the colleges in America

>net worth
how superficial

because you benefit from it directly because you are diversity

Nice larp kid

Right? I was hugely unpopular in school. Now I am the one wearing suits, making big money and having young women turn their heads. I am the antithesis to OP because I have seen the mislead boys and girls and what future they are confronted with.

spbp

It's less superficial than the facial bone structure and height of the bullies they are attracted to

>Here's the real reason
No it's about enslaving the world
They just pray on your insecurities so that you never ask why

Attached: 1559305797778.jpg (400x640, 72K)

Genes and getting al8ng with wach othef are more relevant than money for many people but its possible to find and attract moneyhungry women

>especially the aryan girls, they think of me lower than dirt, ignore me etc, only go for the Aryan and Pseudo-Aryan football team who bullies me and calls me ugly
So, you still know any of the old women from the school?

>Macdonalds
No American would misspell McDonald's, show your flag Rajesh

You have nothing else to brag about except money because not even you believe you have any qualities it seems

>I'm ugly so I hate white people

Holy fuck.

It's a big shame you can't buy happiness and an easy heart.

Attached: 1560499298608.jpg (1023x1024, 84K)

>"lol @ the cucks on here who think slaving away trying to get to that six figure salary will make you happy. Every cuck ive met that makes 6+ figures were fat and bald from the stress and they work so much they dont even get to enjoy their life. We are pissing away our youth trying to get “good” jobs while Chads just work part time and fuck beautiful Stacys all day"

That's a cope, you missed out on your youth, the best years of your life, all because your looks and genetics. Just cope if you think being able to get a women to settle down with you after years of getting fucked by attractive football players is going to satisfy you.

That's again why I love globalism, the people who bullied me work at a local factory, I want globalism so that factory goes overseas and they lose their jobs.

It takes a special kind of cunt to want to get into politics.
No one does it because they want to better a country, admit that you are doing it for personal gain and nothing else.
We all know it to be true.
There is the difference between a business owner like me who employs dozens of people and a Jew like you that does nothing but leech money from entire communities.

I want Jews like you to suffer. Why do you not go for the cute negroid girls?

they reflect superior genetics tho
again, you only see the superficial

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

[This is from the Torah, not the later writings which try to modify it and give the father an out from the Law]

Will you bring us the positives of diversity: namely a respect for different religions, and perhaps child marriage of girls to men by way of arguing religious freedom along with that 1970s supreme court decision regarding freedom to marry being a fundamental right? (Perhaps using one of the various muslim defendants as a test case)

Or are you sticking with "equally applicable state law" pro-woman cop-out which nullifies religious freedom into just another form of freedom of association?

Will you make anime real, or keep us as slaves to women, never with nice young girls as brides?

Also, what do you think of my opensource game: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (505x333, 104K)

No but everywhere I went it was the exact same. My family also owned a house in New York and I never went to school there, but the girls were the same. They looked so bored talking to me, never responding, looking away, but when a tall athlete talked to them they giggled and smiled and showed interest. It was clear they thought of me as dirt too. It is a universal trait I noticed.

But to answer the question I looked them up and about half of them still live in my home town and one is married to a factory worker who was the guy who helped bully me in highschool, that's why i want globalism so he loses his job and she has to make garbage money as a waitress

Did you ever once stop to consider that maybe you deserved to get bullied all those years for being the world's biggest prick? And an ugly manlet to boot

I never went to Mcdonalds so I don't know.

No I don't. If you aren't able to find your own women attractive and want to reject them, you are not better than the guys who bullied you based on your looks

>i'm going to
what do you make?
I bet it is more than 10 times less than my yearly profits.

Attached: critters.jpg (1000x1334, 336K)

>300k a year as a Wendy's Chef

I don't deny that. I am intelligent and rich, however to most whites they still consider me trash since I am short and ugly. That's why i want diversity, not only will it make white communities shittier but when everyone mixes together everyone will look like an ugly mongrel.

I am not attracted to black women.

>Afghan 'girl'(male)

Read my post, I don't want to make the country better, i want policies that make white communities worse.

Can I get a source for you pic related?

Your women are attracted to black men though

Wealth reflects superior genes. It shows my high IQ and ability to navigate this society legally and financially.

This is the story of every jew they feel inadequate next to the aryan man and do everything they can to fuck with them all sneaky and underhanded like a rat, they aren't content living in these countries that let them come in hundreds of years ago despite anti-semitism being worse back then they gotta shit on the hosts floor.

Fake and Gay

/thread

I know, stereotypical poltician.
And a poor one at that.
Have you even paid off your debts yet Rabbi?

> Cute
> Negroid

I was not a prick until my last year of highschool when i realized nothing will change soley because of my height and looks. I used to believe if i acted cool enough everyone would like me and i was nice to everyone.

Open borders for Israel. Maybe you cannot fathom Black Queens, but maybe your sons will. And your daughters may get an Afghan prince. Or a fine gentleman from Turkmenistan.
>Provided that you find a female lowly enough to breed with a rat

Too bad biology doesn't agree, otherwise you would have a mate by now.

So you are a supreme gentleman but tzey still don't respond in the way you want. Sounds narcisstic to me.

Have sex jewcel

How can i be happy with an unattractive women when there's guys in America and Europe who get top tier Aryan women?

Yeah i am just an intern, however everyone who successful interns at this firm gets promoted to partnership and makes 300K a year within 3 years, so i'll be 26.

Just because you short & ugly doesn't mean it's okay to destroy the west mr.eliot roger! ha

Just try dating a 5/10 & have a nice life, I gaurantee you'd have a better life with a 5/10 then a 8/10.

>and a poor one
LMAO how am i a poor one? I haven't even ran for politics yet.

I dont care

Nah that just shows women are dumb, choosing inferior mates over me. What type of organism picks a poor mate over one whos in the top 2% financially?

I don't care about Israel

I'd prefer a society like Germany's because prostitution is legal there and there are attractive white women who work in these brothels is there not?

>wealth reflects superior genes.

Then why the fuck did you get kicked out of so many countries?
When you design an economic system that no one wants to participate in, force it upon them with backhanded tactics and deceit, you'll find the majority of people tend to despise you.
The fact you lack any sense of introspection is why you are a mutt race. It is why Hitler was right when he said you will see the pride of a nation rise up again. You could've learnt from history, you chose not to.

Putin is a fucking dwarf yet he acts like a giant.
Maybe it's not just about height.

>300k a year
Saudi arabs make more than you.
They're still arabs.

>Just try dating a 5/10 & have a nice life, I gaurantee you'd have a better life with a 5/10 then a 8/10.
Nah i would feel unhappy unless she is very attractive.

It's a girl. The boys look like torturers and murderers in comparison, with a pronounced lust for the suffering and domination of others.

> An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
>
> Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.
>
> After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.
>
> \u201cWe were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education.\u201d

There are pictures of boys from the same village on the army photo page this photo is from. They have much sharper features and a different bone structure.

(originally from: northshorejournal.org )
marine-corps-news.com/2010/04/marines_teach_nawa_students_do.htm
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
dvidshub.net/image/265584/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

You already admitted your high IQ is a side effect of being an ugly manlet, stuck in the library because you were to afraid to face the world outside. Your wealth reflects your own resentment, of yourself and of the Aryans who made you feel so inferior in your own skin.
And let's be real, your wealth no doubt reflects a large dose of jewish nepotism.

most organisms don't care about finance, chaim

No I prefer getting bullied over having more niggers and others subhumans around me.

that's one of the arab boy slaves they dress up like girls

He doesn't even make 300k a year he is going to according to him.
Dairy farmers earn more than him.

This is the most utterly retarded post I’ve ever seen. You scum. You piece of shit. Have you ever wondered if buttfucking can lead to conception? Well you can stop wondering, because you’re the proof. Your five dollar whore of a mother should’ve shit you out the very second your diseased father shot his pozzed load up her hairy butthole. You pissant. You fucking nigger. You’re nothing. You’re less than nothing. You’re more worthless than the dogshit on the bottom of my boot. You insufferable bastard. One can only pray that God rains eternal hellfire on us all to save us from your contemptible ramblings. Get off my board and stay out. You goddamn son of a bitch.

What kind of shit are you saying? Rejection doesn't equal bullying... Grow a brain

They care about the individual who controls the resources, that is an attractive feature. In the middle ages noblemen had the best options with women

I'm a blond, blue eyed, over 6ft, less than 190lbs guy of western, central, and eastern european ancestry.

I lift, though perhaps not as often as I should. I have done so ever since my teen years for strength in archery.

I am also a programmer and licensed attorney.

I support diversity because I want it to be legal to marry cute young female children: only by importing massive amounts of sunni muslims will this have a practical chance.

I like Joe Biden.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401K)

>You already admitted your high IQ is a side effect of being an ugly manlet, stuck in the library because you were to afraid to face the world outside.
I've seen dumb people try really hard too, they failed everytime because i am naturally gifted. You don't get into ivy league law by "studying"

>Nah i would feel unhappy unless she is very attractive.

What are you talking about? You should be happy with an unattractive yet wealthy woman! Her wealth would be indicative of a superior ability to navigate society, and therefore greater intelligence and genes!

Attached: Jewish Beauty.jpg (600x800, 56K)

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

[This is from the Torah, not the later writings which try to modify it and give the father an out from the Law]

Will you bring us the positives of diversity: namely a respect for different religions, and perhaps child marriage of girls to men by way of arguing religious freedom along with that 1970s supreme court decision regarding freedom to marry being a fundamental right? (Perhaps using one of the various muslim defendants as a test case)

Or are you sticking with "equally applicable state law" pro-woman cop-out which nullifies religious freedom into just another form of freedom of association?

Will you make anime real, or keep us as slaves to women, never with nice young girls as brides?

Also, what do you think of my opensource game: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Please answer.

Attached: afghanistan_bilal_children.jpg (624x351, 57K)

Never mind that you are Jewish, you are still supporting the patriarchy. You never said anything about putting women in charge of the schools.

Attached: It's All Connected.jpg (640x984, 85K)

Yeah, he's the most powerful man on earth you idiot

>Then why the fuck did you get kicked out of so many countries?
Because we are superior, and thus manipulated native populations to accepting a usurious system

>When you design an economic system that no one wants to participate in, force it upon them with backhanded tactics and deceit, you'll find the majority of people tend to despise you.
Read history

Dairy farmers pay more in capital expenses so their real profits are a lot lower. Farmers in the U.S are struggling.

talk about lack of ambition
I mean, if you're going to make up a future income, set your sights a little higher
if you're going to larp as a kike, why settle for only 300k?

Once all that's left are Jews and everyone else, you'll end up where whites are now.

> This is the story of every jew they feel inadequate next to the aryan man and do everything they can to fuck with them all sneaky and underhanded like a rat, they aren't content living in these countries that let them come in hundreds of years ago despite anti-semitism being worse back then they gotta shit on the hosts floor.

The ayran man is a golem of the white woman. He does not think for himself, he does not chose his mate.

>Because all white guys are tall and handsome and they all play football
Fuck off larper

>control the resources
females are a resource and the fact you can't control them shows your inferiority

White people don't care about money as much as jews do, most just make enough for a decent middle class life and are happy with that.

Please answer..

Attached: afgMarine_gives_Afghan_girl_candy.jpg (3072x2048, 1.01M)

Try living in a Niggerhood and tell me how badly "bullied" you are and how much you like diversity.
Don't worry.
Your kind believes niggers are equal.
Cheap apartment.
Cultural enrichment.
AND THE FOOD!
Give a Neighborhood of Niggers a try, Jewanon.

>Yeah, he's the most powerful man on earth you idiot
And How did he get to be so powerful?
He was born a dirty peasent.

You really enjoy your white privlilege, at least you admit it, but your patriarchy will be torn down in the end!
Jews included!

Thought on:?

Some gems from white men:
>No one is saying that fathers shouldn't be able to make arrangements for their daughters and another man but do you really think if that was the case you would get to diddle some kid you fucked up pervert? No, you're a fucking loser, degenerate piece of shit who should have a bullet put through your head for literally acting like a reptilian faggot. I can't wait for the civil war to dump your corpse in a mass grave along with all the other fucked up pedos in this world. Just try coming around my daughter and see if I tie you down to a saguaro cactus, skin you alive and let the coyotes have what's left. You need a good beating boy, as in, you need to be beaten so hard your eyes pop out from your skull and your legs are broken in so many places an amputation will seem like mercy. Or maybe I should just amputate your legs so that you will never be able to diddle a kid again? I think that would be a solution.

TLDR: >Chop legs off, MUUHHH WHOIT WUUUMAN.

>Because we are superior, and thus manipulated native populations to accepting a usurious system
But not smart enough to avoid the pitchforks.

So what you're saying is, White men of European heritage are better than kikes? So we agree!

Attached: 1559205466889.jpg (913x730, 132K)

Yeah i know im a hypocrite. I want an ATTRACTIVE Women not a rich women. However i still resent white women for not being attracted to me or liking me so i will still support diversity, affirmative action, and "free trade".