Get tricked by a recruiter into joining by making you think the army is just summer camp for adults where you'll make...

>get tricked by a recruiter into joining by making you think the army is just summer camp for adults where you'll make friends, have fun, get fit, and learn life skills
>spend the next few years in jail-with-a-pay, being treated like dogshit by your superiors and getting shunned by everyone around you if you don't fit in the artificial bro environment they use to cope with their situation
>get out of it with shit benefits and a huge gap in your CV (provided you don't off yourself first)
You didn't actually fall for the join the military meme, right, user?

Attached: 1565236919630.jpg (804x538, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Military is good for kids in poverty or people who want to get some kind of MIC job.

Aww, did someone score a 30 on the asvab

i had to make a delivery to an army base Bx a few weeks ago. everyone i saw was a nigger or mexican. why do white people think the military is on their side?

combat arms (people who do that actual killing) is almost completely white

are the people working in these places on base enlisted? I notice a couple people in uniforms in the Bx but it seemed like they were in charge of civilian employees. Do people enlist and find themselves managing fast food workers?

what is asvab?

You are an absolute retard if you think military service is a gap in your CV.

well, this is about what I'd expect from a Frog

Attached: 1565126632341.jpg (225x225, 8K)

no

Attached: 1534094996564.jpg (225x225, 9K)

white goyim do the actual dying

Attached: 1547104018593.png (994x618, 1.68M)

There are a lot of closet gays in it, too.

>huge gap in CV

wow you are a retard

i was actually going to join the military, the Jews had me hook line and sinker to go overseas and get shot by moslems. but then 2 years turned into 4, and then 8, and i realized that we weren't fighting a war we were occupying a territory. it was the Jew's own greed for oil and heroin that prevented them from tasting total victory. but, i don't think they crave the feeling of winning a battle.

>a huge gap in your CV
in the USA? Not sure but i think that it is actually a good thing to have on you CV
It says I can follow the most retarded orders and dont think for myself much.

He doesn't realize that former military service gives you incredibly preferential treatment in any Federal position you apply for in the US.

I own a small IT company.

I hire vets exclusively. Mostly from the navy though.

and a lot of private sector niggers have NO IDEA what being in the military actually means and have this thought of military people are superior thing.

I am proud of this fact as a fellow White male

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

This. They didn't know I was a fuck up, just saw the cool shit on my dd214 and hired me. I know what niggers feel like when applying for a job. It's pretty awesome.

If you were treated like dogshit by your superiors and shunned by everyone you probably deserve it. When I was in the army I had the time of my life, met friends for life and my future wife.
The military awards/recommendations I got earned me a great job in the sector I wanted a career in the moment I got discharged. I keep in touch with all the people I served with to this day.

dad died for jew little ones, you should consider enlisting, you know girls can fire guns now right? join the little army cadet program!

That's because your army doesn't do anything.

I'm not a retard and I joined the reserves after I had my career established. Best of both worlds.

French army is 35% black as far as I remember so no wonder he 3as treated like shit

They don't even have MRE's that are anything more than a can of olives because they are never far from a store hahahahahahahahaha

The army protects the country from hostile threats. I've probably seen more action in my 3 years then 95% of current soldiers worldwide in their entire service. IDF is probably the most routinely active army in the world

you probably just like showering with other men

>why do white people think the military is on their side?
Because it keeps fighting for Israel, their best ally

Can you guys just invade the middle east yet and stabilize it? Thanks.

you're a psychotic police force who acts like little sissy bitches the moment the unarmed people next door start launching bottle rockets.

Please, please, please, someone photoshop that dude beside that dead nigger dude playing vidya together....I need this in my life.

Considering how you stole the land, that's to be expected. hopefully the IDF falls.

IDFs role is protecting Israel , nothing else. We took an oath.

>I've probably seen more action in my 3 years then 95% of current soldiers worldwide in their entire service
Yeah like beaten children and harassing women?

Something you'd definitely score a 30 on then. It's the aptitude test. If you're not a retard you can take it and get a 90+ (top 10% of all people who have taken it), which will qualify you for damn near any job in the military. It's really basic stuff like calculating the equation of a line and basic statistics.

Well no shit you're occupying hostile territory right now. Not to mention you guys even patrol your own towns and shit. As much as I hate Israel and Jews, their military and intel services are top-fucking-notch. They're a military who is allowed to not give a fuck because if anyone says anything about how they work they get to call the person an anti-semite and shut them down.

Probably took it from us

Do it yourself you fag

No

You paid for it with your labor.

shooting muslim civilians is not action

>gap in CV
If you can't pad your resume after being in the military you're a tard

>not going in as a pampered commissioned officer

>>spend the next few years in jail-with-a-pay, being treated like dogshit

Than you are a retard, you can declare your withdrawal any time.

I'm happy I did it. The GI bill has saved my life. I used to be a scumbag welder in eastern oregon, occasionally smoking meth. One marine corps contract later, Now I'm a scumbag half way through a CS degree in New Jersey, occasionally dropping acid. God Bless America. I am truly grateful.

Yeah kids with stones are fish in a barrel. You're a true warrior.

Our oath is cucked then. We have to protect against enemies foreign and domestic. So that means we go on the offense and bring the fight to them.

Oh well, I meant every word of the oath. Maybe one day soon the domestic part will mean something when everyone starts shooting at each other here. Seems inevitable, so help me God.

We're not occupying any territory
The last time we held occupied territory was 1982

How about you give your land back to Mexico or to the natives?

> Muslim
>Civilian
Muslims are combatants not civilians.

>Mostly from the navy
Is that because you enjoy having your rectum squelching with poz loads?

Generally only the desperate and homeless have been those who voluntarily took up soldiery. That is if you’re among the 3% or so of the military volunteering for combat positions. The other 90% learn job skills equal to their ability.

Young people in poverty, paying rent and wasting their youth at a cash register, learning how to make themselves meek and nihilistic should look to the military for its many job training and social benefits. You bridge the class gap that keeps you from being academically and socially competitive against your upper-middle class peers in university, and veteran status negates the demographic handicap placed upon you in the job line, next to Hispanic women and so forth. It’s one of the last institutions open to young white men of little means that actually constructs a productive life for them.

>give your land back to Mexico
Implying that didn't already happen. You can go shoot up a random Walmart in Texas and there's apparently a high degree of killing Mexican nationals.

Well we do the same here, we took the fight to the enemy every time Israel was threatened ( like bombing Iraqi and Syrian nuclear programs or operation focus)

Based

This. If you're an INTJ or any of the other socially autistic personality types that typically flock to Jow Forums, you're going to feel seriously out of place. Still worth it if you're young and have nothing going for you, though.

you mean the Spanish? they taught the Mexicans everything they know and the Mexican revolution was commandeered by former Spanish military.

>We're not occupying any territory

Look at him and laugh

Came here to post this. With green script too. You beat me to it.
Op is gay. I heard GI Bill to put myself through trade school. Made $191 K last year. Wipe my ass with the "CV"

Nazi pig

>Well we do the same here, we took the fight to the enemy every time Israel was threatened ( like bombing Iraqi and Syrian nuclear programs or operation focus)
So that's why you are here, you think that the board of peace is your enemy?

Why do people here do this? Are you going to try to prove you’re in fact a better Jew than he? Call him what he is; a Zionist Jew.

Why join as an inferior?

I got a 90 and the military still sucked nut sacks.

>t.faggot that thought being a officer would be cool. Been out for 2 years now.

How about you tell the truth about Hitler instead of clinging on to your lies so you can continually subsist on the resources of other nations faggot. Or how about you stop accepting reparations. The day the kike takes a hike is fast approaching scumbag.

>why yes I served how did you know?
He doesn't have his testicles and maybe dick therefore.

Attached: 66872295_2410042875938951_8602419744787332521_n.jpg (640x640, 90K)

We got out of South leb in 82 and Golan isn't occupied since we annexed it in 81. What territory are you referring to? As far as I know every part of Israel is either fully integrated into Israeli governance or part of the Oslo accords, neither qualify as occupied.

What board ?

>be me
>recruiters come to highschool and gives presentation
>one recruiter off handly mentions helicopter technicians can make a lot of money overseas
>Fuckit.jpg
>become helicopter technician, bretty comfy job, good pay, benefits etc.
>leave army for personal reasons
>struggling with employment for the past year, hardly ever get called back, no interviews ever

I feel for the military meme and the trade meme, now im stuck with an image of a mentally deficienct PTSD pyscho and nothing to show for it but a meme degree.

Fml.

Attached: images (2).jpg (507x507, 24K)

Attached: Asteroid for Israel 2020.gif (318x212, 507K)

Legit you fuckers being in the mid east is occupation. The fact military force was used to create israel is further occupation proof. Anyways man, most won't call it occupation and you know why. Because kikes run the western world.

>>get out of it with shit benefits and a huge gap in your CV
Except you spend all that time in the military which employers will cum at the sight of

Did you atleast get paid well? And do you sincerely have ptsd?

Any stories?

True warriors

Attached: 1564982231071.jpg (831x749, 190K)

>get tricked
>summer camp
Churchill was right: the French are all faggots with no agency or sentience

Can you imagine anyone believing armed forces would be a fun boyscout adventure?
Do people that stupid really exist?

Was earning about 100k if you include the allowances. No ptsd lol but thats how people perceive defence members in this country

>What board ?
This imageboard, the imageboard of peace. Where the violent minority often hijacks our faith. #notallanons

There’s this milieu of poor white kids that run from small towns and end up working food service and cook jobs and other such drudgery and never really have the time or resources to compete at college and just sort of throw their labor and time against a brick wall to be smashed into pieces. I’m glad I abandoned ship before ending up with a bastard or “making it” and working as a manager at some cuck shack like T-Mobile or Starbucks.

If you’re solidly middle class then you should probably just guilt your parents into floating you at university but to the lower class whites taking the bus to their dead end job I’d say study a few months and go for it when you’re confident to make a 90+.

Milliary force was never used to create Israel, learn history.
And it's not occupation because any land we have we either had since day 1 or annexed. Occupation = land under martial law like Golan was until 81.

Look into Helitack Wildland Firefighting.

It’s the other end of those retards that think joining means getting blown up.

>combat arms (people who do that actual killing) is almost completely white
Don't forget the gooks.

No, I did not.

Why would I think this board is my enemy? Jow Forums is my home board since it was created.

Do you unironically think people don't join for the COD camaraderie their single mother household couldn't provide?

Attached: Truth.jpg (540x540, 51K)

Practice waving a white flag?

Attached: Uknown Turth.jpg (727x724, 177K)

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (1015x1091, 449K)

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Attached: Rothchild.png (460x319, 128K)

Your army is useless. the moment the US stops protecting you, you will all go back to where you came from without putting a fight.

This.
IDF is "top-fucking-notch" because of US dollars.
Same shit with the meme "they turned a dessert into a green land with their revolutionary watering systems".
Jesus Christ, give me a break. Israel owes their every single achievement to goyim, especially American goyim.
It's almost sad.

Attached: The only good jew.jpg (1242x1243, 259K)

I’ve literally never seen that. I can only imagine the Marines being that on the DL.

Attached: Racist.jpg (640x427, 85K)

Dumb post , UK illegally occupied our land for 25 years

You've been occupying Palestine since 1948. It's an illegitimate state that has been imposed by bullies. It will never be recognized and will be disbanded, it happened before with colonies that they were bigger and stayed longer.

Attached: 1564562442189.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)