Are Mexican’s antisemitic?

What do Mexicans think of the Jews?

Attached: 50BA2F8C-BAF4-4AF2-AA9B-1917AF98DE62.jpg (1059x1287, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Magazine/Genetic-research-almost-25-percent-of-Latinos-Hispanics-have-Jewish-DNA-581959
edition.cnn.com/2019/07/26/americas/israelis-killed-mexico-restaurant-scli-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mexicans are pee pee poo poo heads

Wtf is that supposed to be?

Is this nigger serious?

Based. Do you like smelly Sicilian girls feet, Canada friend?

Fake tweet you inbred morons.

a [spoiler]nose[/spoiler]

A mi no me gusta kikes

We're here to stay.

Attached: 20190723_193021v7j7m.jpg (960x1280, 654K)

Mexican girl killed that mafia jew, then a day or two later that shooter killed a bunch of Mexicans

its just like Brenton - muslims fire two rockets at Israel, kills someone
less than 24 hrs later he shoots up two mosques

exact same coincidence

you can just tell that there's been spilled jizz on that keyboard

Lol I’m gonna start doing this

t. jizz connoisseur.

>when even a bent paperclip triggers PTSD flashbacks to the time your great grandfather was gassed 6 times
Jews are becoming more pathetic each day

Deserve the rope for their doing in bringing migrants to my city.

t. user who lives near the US border

Attached: 1551087105938.jpg (563x821, 181K)

He’s sell off all the individual keys if there was a way to gain more shekels from doing so.

Attached: 7D383941-5211-4FB2-B50B-1BED9B36937C.png (300x300, 20K)

Kekked n Checked

holy shit kek

probably the kikes plan all along, make some non existent hate symbol a reality, im almost tempted to make a few myself

>Wtf is that supposed to be?
lurkmoarfgt

They kill them with deadly zyklon bean gas. They'll do the genocides Americans won't do.

I thought Jews want to save money? Why did you buy a Mac you fucking dumb kike?

I buy them in the US and flip them here for a small profit.

Anyone have a link to this tweet? I don’t believe it’s real.

Mexicans follow trends. They never create culture of there own, just dickhop whatever is current. They are sheep. Their actions do not dictate their set of beliefs because they have none

Have sex

Everyone hates the jews

No thats for girls that want your white penis.

Im a bean and been sick of jews ruining my homeland long since before I was born.

Oh and not going anywhere, 3rd gen, deal with it.

Fuck off fag

>mexicans
>having money
Ask me how I knew you were lying.

Wow is this going to be the new thing? People blame their shitholes on the jews as if they jews were interested?

Mexicos problems are their own, let's not try kidding ourselves here spic.

The mark of the beast

>This shit again
THE

TWEET

IS

FAKE

YOU

STUPID

NON-SCEPTIC

NIGGERS

I don't know I liked most of the mexicans I've met

this is more based than office space

Jews are extremely influential and are considered part of the ruling class in Mexico as well as other Latin American countries.

20% of all the capital of Honduras is owned by like 10 Jewish families.

Latin American Jews coordinate and collude w their tribesmen in El Norte, especially with immigration.

Sorry but this is true. The Jew truly is international.

Talking about the US you illiterate fuck. No wonder you spend time on Jow Forums.
>3RD gen
>Flag
Goddamn you're retarded

That reminds me of when we used to make jumping paperclip triangles back in school to pass the time.

lurk more boomer

I consider myself to be a progressive and I despise whitey an his historical oppression over my people but I routinely come here to get my daily fix of antisemitism, I fucking hate them, I've witnessed pretty much every single Jewish stereotype being acted on, what enrages me the most is how influential they are on politics and business and how the regular Mexican knows but doesn't care about that, I've done my reading and I've gained the ability to identify them when I see them on the street or on TV, I get angry and disgusted every time I see "Cohen" or "-berg" in the list of patrons to a museum or in the ending credits of a film

Attached: FB_IMG_1564630163903.jpg (500x420, 29K)

Jew fragility

Idk spic are you?

How dumb are you

Attached: 1548984568855.jpg (960x1280, 300K)

>What do Mexicans think of the Jews?
>oy vey=ay guey
Do you even know how much sephardim blood we have within our genes?
Shalom
He is a kike, genius.

A money clip that is free

Most of us are well aware about the jews. Even my lady is making fun of judios

Nogales sonora?

I've seen this posted here before, but maybe that was just you in another thread.
07/23/2019

>silver
yikes

didnt read the thread. has this been posted?

jpost.com/Magazine/Genetic-research-almost-25-percent-of-Latinos-Hispanics-have-Jewish-DNA-581959

>here's a good way to get someone fired
>err antisemitism
tiresome

Does anybody actually DO this? Fucking insanity, Twatter is a literal loony bin.

It's not that we're not skeptical. It's that Twitter is REALLY THAT CRAZY.

I think i remember you, you were the one with weird joints and a creepy thumb.

>Being this retarded

Attached: 1565074117564.png (874x261, 15K)

Hate them we should have hook up with Hitler in ww2

You're insinuating you buy overpriced brand name merchandise in a 1st world country to sell at mark up in a 3rd world economy.

Attached: 555.jpg (500x313, 20K)

was buying a car, a chicano mexican who lived in mexico complained that his p.o. box lady was jewish, and ripping him off.
Was pretty cool to know every knows of the jew.

What do you mean each day, how about that they have been that for thousands of years already.

Attached: 1563076726412.jpg (600x590, 135K)

Well people tend to become antisemitic when some Semites are involved in serious crimes.

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/26/americas/israelis-killed-mexico-restaurant-scli-intl/index.html

This comment is by a jewish reader of the Forward:
>It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
>It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
>Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

>bend paper clip a little bit
>ANTISEMITIC SCULPTURE!! BAN NOW!! CONTACT HR!! RED ALERT!!

Attached: 1389322313445.jpg (380x307, 117K)

Now that's some peak schizo posting