Does he lurk here?

Attached: quarterpounder.jpg (638x558, 51K)

He keeps quoting Goebbels in his videos in a very slick way so I wouldn't be shocked

6 Aryan Kids (all his Biologically), huge BWC, Fascist literally, and hot as fuck wife. While he makes 7 figures, 100k+ videos views in under 24hrs big fan of Hitler himself. and made asmongold suck his cock twithc loves him desTINY fears him.
Is Jeremy the most based, and redpilled person on the planet right now?

That's what i'm saying.
see

Why does he look like a mass shooter.

Attached: 9E965252-4723-4FB8-8CF4-74D6C36BFFF6.gif (360x346, 170K)

who is this boy of the beans anyway

Attached: 1548142701659.png (1334x750, 1.4M)

He is a closet fascist I would love to see him coming out but he probably won't because of the yt shekels

see
That is is savior of the fucking Aryan race, show some fucking respect and don't conflate a manly fucking beard with onions filled retards.

lmao when did he do that i believe it. jeremy is definitely based and redpilled.

he is 100% he is the most based and redpilled fucking youtuber right now.
>inb4 muh nick fuentes mark collet cope

He makes 5 videos a day so it's hard to go back. I know weeks ago he said "he cries out as he lashes at you" talking about games journalists.

He just took a tour in Afghanistan and came back just to shoot up a chuck e cheese

Attached: 6DFEACFE-336A-45B0-B6AC-321CEE62D4E2.jpg (577x540, 52K)

yeah i saw that juden reference Jeremy is 100% based

kek i do remember that, ive watched him daily for a while now.

Probably now that cripple chan is gone

That's true he avidly lurked on 8 ch Jow Forums, he was chucke 2.0

poast his wife nau

If he does: STOP MAINTAINING THIS SUPER FUCKING GAY SÖYBOY LOOK, YOU BLIND CUNT

take off the memeflag and i will

literally who the fuck is that are you going to post a link or is OP exactly what OP always is

I have it saved from a tweet he made if you take the memeflag off I will post it

I don't think so but he is moderately based, like a lot of other Wisconsin people. They just want sincerity in journalism, god bless 'em.

Attached: huh.png (251x257, 54K)

He has 6 kids?

Aryan yes.

no
see

This pink nigger larps as a Nazi spy signaling his comrades with edgy quotes he memorized on a tibetan ditch digging board, surrounded by toys and cartoon posters, discussing his love for Jew media entertainment? clown world

I don't believe it.

Maybe get educated, and watch his videos and learn some basic fucking shit you faggot.

>COPE

Post proof you faggot.

Yikes imagine watching this disgusting ugly cuck. Literal neckbeard nigger

Attached: 1557072011310.jpg (187x196, 5K)

>2

Attached: gwBfY9X7_400x400.jpg (349x349, 24K)

>Basedgon of Stepdad
He can eat shit

He covers interesting topics but damn I can't stand his rambling and fat sack of hairy sausage body on camera. If he cleaned up, lost weight, and spoke with more precision, I'd watch him.

he looks like a nordic jarl that is well fed with a large beard.

Attached: 1565141717173.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

Ahh Jerome 2 dads, king of the onions
Nah he's far too blue-pilled for this place.