Why is the world so evil?

why is the world so evil?

Attached: 1564787904697.jpg (1080x1350, 597K)

Rich people importing brown people

MILKIES

jews

Based

Pic related.
Also -Timelines shifted recently.
>Lisa Simpsons Saxophone is Pink and Purple not gold.
>New Zealand is South of Australia, not north.
>Jane Goodall is alive and wasn't the bitch killed in the movie "Gorillas in the Mist."
>Uncle Sams hat isn't red and white striped at the top, it's just white.
>Hitler had Blue Eyes

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-010753_Chrome.jpg (1525x641, 534K)

This world is serving as an example of what not to do for the whole multiverse.

It will all be over soon, kids.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

This.

Attached: dj_saddam.jpg (627x745, 129K)

Understanding that a single Divine Being, or Existent, is the very Ground or Substratum of all existents (from the subatomic to the galactic) is a rudimentary realization (though one seemingly beyond the capacity of spiritually contracted atheists such as Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, and Sam Harris). What is an advanced (and exceedingly difficult) realization is that of ontically, or yogically, coinciding with the Divine Being. And only the rarest of humans is able to permanently coincide with (and conduct/radiate the Light-Energy of) the Divine Being.

The radical (or gone-to-the-root) Method of coinciding with the Divine Being is simple in theory, but oh so difficult in practice. In practice, one must be able to assume the asana of being directly, immediately, unobstructedly present to (and through) all that appears and arises in one’s field of awareness. When one’s consciousness (or soul) cuts through all appearances (gross and subtle), it encounters the Causal Dimension of Reality – pure Spirit: Divine Power, or Clear-Light-energy. This Dimension, or “Body,” or Hypostasis, is called Shakti in Hinduism, the Holy Spirit in Christianity, and the Sambhogakaya in Buddhism. When one’s individual consciousness (or soul) coincides (or unites) with this universal Spirit (or Divine Power, or Clear-Light-Energy), then, spontaneously this alchemical union, “produces” or unveils, the Divine Being as one’s fundamental, and irreducible, True Condition, or Nature.

The Divine Being is the Divine Domain – and when a yogi attains ontic union with It, he has metaphysically (or spiritually) “cracked the cosmic code” by transcending (and escaping the clutches of) the cosmic (or phenomenal and, conditional) domain, a.k.a. the Matrix.

Attached: obr799 (1).jpg (1683x1215, 882K)

Finally someone gets it

Job 9:24

Give more info on this time shift. Did Hitler's eyes change?

Only one who gets it.

New Zealand has always been south of oz you absolute swarthy nigger

They're blue now. They were always brown in my timeline. But here, they're blue. It was always a symbol of his hypocrisy where I came from. But now he is a blue eyed devil.

Look here, Abbo user, in your timeline, maybe. But in mine, NZ was slightly North East of where it is in this timeline.

god you people are so gay

Cognitive Dissonance is hard to deal with. Cope.

No woman knows more pain than someone with such milkers by their late 20s. Tenfold worse than lanklets that have browsed 4chins for decades with hunchback.

Attached: 1562997768479.jpg (457x469, 31K)

It's neither good or evil
it just is

those molokos aren't evil, me droogie

Attached: 1516061993668.png (778x512, 45K)

because that slut didn't suck my cock

Attached: my cock.jpg (593x404, 53K)

It just is.

Attached: real_curse.jpg (869x943, 186K)

because tits?
you tell me

Khazar?

Attached: 1553114445932.jpg (640x800, 112K)

/Thread

Because you didn't suck my dick

'mirin that lawn desu senpai.

Consumerism

fpbp

I'm a capitalist but corporatism is the most dangerous threat to western civilization. Low skill, underpaid labor is just so good they'll wreck nations for the sake of profits.

The real red pill is that it isn't the Jews destroying us, we're committing suicide.

This and Hitler always had blue eyes; it's in Goebbel's diary ffs.

Because you are looking for it.

Wtf.Jane Goodall? Saource?

It's an unholy alliance between the two. You're either willfully ignorant or maliciously spreading disinfo by not acknowledging that jews play a part in white genocide

Attached: typicaljew.jpg (995x889, 103K)

Yes, it's true and yes it was a source if hypocrisy. What is happening?

I wonder if we will ever shift into a timeline where you’re not a retard