To my 8ch brothers

Please note the trip code I’m using and know this is the ONLY trip code I will be using on this horrible board. Until 8ch is back up, I have no other choice but to utilize Jow Forums.

The plan is still in play.

The duck swallows the moon.

2020 will be a success for us all.

Do not give up. Do not stand for the hatred. The cow molests the hotdog. Do you catch my drift?

One by one, all of you, create your manifestos, go out with a fight! I am by your side.

The molasses squirts on the ass!

-Q

Attached: 1C01050B-AC68-4E88-84F4-ECAA9E2D4BC3.jpg (750x1000, 140K)

lurk for two years before posting here again

fuck off

Attached: Qtardmobile.jpg (2048x1536, 789K)

Fuck off to retard

Attached: m8.png (640x640, 85K)

>The molasses squirts on the ass!
What did Q mean by this?

Attached: 1517467849900.png (641x481, 142K)

Kill yourself tripfag

Fuck, I fucked it up, sorry guys.

This is the real tripcode from now.

Trust me.

-Q

You know, it's not nice to mislead boomers, or advocate for anything that tarnishes this board's reputation for peace.

Attached: 1560848489393.png (480x360, 372K)

Are you really Q?

Why is only the real Q good at this larp? Everything else sounds like fucking 14 yo wrote it. Shit like this only makes me want the real Q back. Literally kys

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

It IS the real Q

ALL HAIL Q!
We shall worship the Q for all eternity
WE TRUST THE PLAN!

what's your phone #? i'll show you

1. Epstein flew a helicopter sharing a covert US military plane's tail number used by DynCorp.

2a. DynCorp has a history of child trafficking in many countries.

2b. DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg (current US intelligence board) and composed of many elite politicians.

3a. Epstein bought his Zorro Ranch from New Mexico governor Bruce King.

3b. Zorro Ranch is registered under Epstein's shell company that is located in a mall in the Virgin Islands.

3c. During Epstein's 2008 arrest someone in Zorro Ranch won the PowerBall lottery and claimed it under a shell company.

4. The same mall where Epstein's shell company is located at also houses Congresswoman Stacey Plasket's main office.

4b. Stacey Plasket recieved donations from Epstein and just recently donated them back into charities due to his arrest.

5. Stacey Plasket sit on the board of a Lutheran Orphanage that receives donations from Epstein and has been visited by the Clintons.

6. Epstein owns his own Internet Service Provider (ISP) and has multiple FCC registered microwave antenna arrays scattered around his island.

7. Epstein's pilot has a daughter in the US military and rumored to be in intelligence.

7. Former FBI director Comey's daughter will be in the prosecution team in Epstein's upcoming criminal case.

8. Mossad Agent Junkerman has flown on Epstein's jet.

9. Little Saint James was built by Aman Hotel's owner Vladislav Doronin who dated Naomi Campbell who flew on Epstein's jet.

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

based q
miga tards in suicide watch

The El Paso shooter was a faggot named patrick crusius. His father is Bryan Crasius. Bryan is a licensed therapist and new age healer that seemed to specialize in Childhood Trauma. He also worked with healers trained by John of God, the "Devil of Brazil" that ran the baby farm and was connected to oprah, naomi campbell, bill clinton and marina abrabovic. Hed worked for Timberlawn before it shut down due to "safety violations". Those safety violations, in reality, was rampant abuse of patients; suicides, rapes, and pedophilia occurred. Patients at Timberlawn, as adolescents, now speak of the horrors that took place at Timberlawn.

Colin a Ross, another huge faggot that specializes in MK Ultra studies and speaks frequently about brainwashing via multiple personalities worked for Timberlawn in some capacity. He also gave speeches about Mind Control there. Colin a Ross has been accused by patients of his for brainwashing them and implanting false memories into them. He is even accused of causing up to 5 deaths; his modus operandi seems to be 1) implantation of false memories (convincing patients they were raped by brothers or parents that were a part of a satnic cult) and 2) prescribing overdoses of medication to the patients

Colin Ross runs a production company called greenboat productions; in a short film called The Visitor, it depicts a main character that looks identical to the recent shooteres as well as an owl and other symbolism. Its worth noting that Bryan Crusius, in the footage recently deleted, is sitting in front of a giant star of david and next to an owl

Attached: 1564895546403.png (1242x1209, 1.75M)

Fuck off faggot.
NO OUTSIDE COMS

Attached: shhh.jpg (500x500, 163K)

>One by one, all of you, create your manifestos, go out with a fight! I am by your side.
Jannie, come do your fucking job. This faggot is instigating on our board of peace.
Fuck cripplechan migrants!

>do not stand for hatred
no

fake and tripcode is literally GAy

Attached: images (18).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Q is a kike larp, fuck off you have nothing to do with cripplechan

one more bump for q
the cow tickles the pickle

Attached: B6BE13F8-D136-4514-9147-C128778C611A.gif (404x350, 329K)

FUCK YOU LARP FAGGOT
I AM THE REAL QANON
ALL MY FANS (Q’S REEL NIKKAHS AS I CALL EM) ARE GOING TO BURY YOU AND THEN PEEE
ON YOUR GRAVE WHERE YOUR BARRIED
-Q (quizzle)

No, the trip codes don’t match. OP is a LARPing faggot [/spoiler]you seem naive[spoiler]

>Shitting on the Motherboard
Know your roots pleb

Also how goes the pedo hunt, any specific reason for the recent silence?

Attached: that-really-rustled-my-jimmies-26914339.png (500x522, 161K)

Fuck off you fucking q faggots
>have super top-level secret world-saving info
>spread it via boomer-catnip gibberish, on niche anonymous message boards
Fuck Q threads

>The duck swallows the moon.

"Swallow" is actually the name of a bird, so he has three bird references in this one sentence, because I think the moon is kind of like a bird, or there could be a bird that is called like, a "moonbird" or something.

I think he's trying to say something, you know, we all know the symbol of America is an Eagle.

I don't know, I'm just trying to put these breadcrumbs together.

>Goy use my official channels
>Yes goy just fill in your name and address for.. correspondance, yes goy, correspondance

Fuck off schizofags.

>until 8ch is back up
are you sure it's actually down?

Attached: 1562386475531.png (418x359, 13K)

Guys, tulsi is going to ask sessions to be her VP, it will save the republic.

8ch o so smart
Faux leatherjackets and onion farts
Who is that when time goes by? Never again will your butt hole cry

Stick in o 8ch, in your butt so deep
8ch the toughest tough asses on this BLEEP

8CH SO COOL, 8CH SO SMART, ALWAYS ALWAYS SMELLS OF FART!

Attached: th (2).jpg (255x244, 10K)