Okay, enough is enough. You can't even disprove this, let alone all other climate change proofs...

Okay, enough is enough. You can't even disprove this, let alone all other climate change proofs. Post at least one credible study, source or document that shows that climate change (with direct man-made cause) isn't happening. Can't wait to see 100 posts and all of them being ad homonems and deflections, so go your usual route if you want to.

Attached: climate1.png (483x732, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mjOmsqIibk&t=
notrickszone.com
nationalgeographic.com/news/2018/02/ross-ice-shelf-bore-antarctica-freezing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: climate2.png (484x513, 88K)

What's your plan on fighting Chinese-caused Climate Change?

Attached: us vs china.png (740x393, 40K)

I would also like to hear OP's plan for genociding the Chinese.

Climate change in alright since it mostly will kill nigs and spics. I don't care about it too much.

Humans produce 3.4% of global c02 emissions.
Temperatures are going down according to GISP2 but go on, post more Dome C data and claim it represents the entire planet some more.
Sea levels have gone down according to the Fort Denison.
youtube.com/watch?v=9mjOmsqIibk&t=

Attached: Years-before-present-Younger-Dryas.jpg (925x814, 70K)

Stop being a communist. I want to hear OP's plan for eradicating the insectoid threat.

America is responsible for 0.0052802% of global C02 emissions once you include nature (ya know, volcanoes, fires, animals etc)

15.53% of 3.4% is 0.0052802%.

Global warming is a scam.

Crashing their economy with no survivors

there's more to emissions than just CO2 which is why most studies generalize all pollution as "tonnes CO2 equivalent"

But the point is that we're adding more to the natural cycle, than the natural cycle moderates with carbon sinks.

>Gabbu wamu is a scam
Don't you think I know that?
I think you're missing the point here.

the co2 - temperature relation is logarithmic. that alone should suffice to dismiss all "alarmism"

Attached: sensitivity2.gif (600x394, 13K)

So explain why sea levels are going down and the arctic and antarctic are colder?
in winter 2018 the antarctic ice shelf was larger than it has been in decades.

Attached: Antarctic_min_max_620.png (620x378, 112K)

WIDER but not DEEPER
the total volume of ice was lower than ever recorded, even though the surface coverage was high
new ice is smol ice that disappears during the next "hot" season

Temp changes first c02 follows.

you want one credible study that goes against the alarmist narrative? here you can find several hundreds: notrickszone.com

source?
and why are we ignoring the Fort Denison data that says sea levels are going down?
That would make no sense if there were less sea ice, more sea ice explains the sea levels going down though.

Attached: fort denison.jpg (727x346, 40K)

Lemme try a green text for yor wnaking ass

>be me
>be co2
>let visible light for example sunlight penetrate
>wont let infra red light penetrate
>visible light gets convertet to infra red on earts surface
>i isolate the planet so heat cant leave as easy
>i isolate better
>i grow all the time
>combustion of carbon based products creates me, the isolation
>people cumbust more carbon than plants turn to plant material again
>world heats up
>i only want you to be warm
>people act like im not even there

Heat staying on the earth due to co2 isolation is a fact and there doesnt need to be a study except you call pointing an ir diode at a solar cell and flusging it with co2 a study....

show flag kike

A no, a single degree, what ever will we do

I support CO2 and temperature increase
FitemeIRL

The ice shelf we saw last winter was mere centimeters thick. As opposed to several meters that it used to be

>there's more to emissions than just CO2
Then we'll take care of india too, which means bailout reduced international shipping, meaning less noxious pollutants

>no politics in post
you failed to read the fucking rules bitch
gtfo
/thread

No it wasn't lol
why do you lie?
nationalgeographic.com/news/2018/02/ross-ice-shelf-bore-antarctica-freezing/

Going to say nat geo is a conspiracy website and not credible?

I literally don't care if everywhere gets 1 degree warmer.

Don’t forget India also.

Climate change is a death cult nothing more.
You can put climate change next to end of the world predictions.
>Tomorrow we will all die!!!
>Over 20 years we will burn to death
>There will come a Ice age around 2020
Fuck off nigger faggot.

Attached: 1557526721847.jpg (680x599, 112K)

I don't give a shit about climate change. Even IF it's real. You know why? We'll become a minority in our own country in 2 decades anyway. Everything that follows is suffering. I couldn't care less about the fucking climate change.

Here’s the thing OPie. If USA and Europe went 100% dark tomorrow, for the next 100 years; we would not reverse what is happening right now. I’m talking no electricity, zero carbon emissions. It would make a negligible difference. All it would do is absolutely destroy our economies and way of life. We’d be overtaken rather quickly by adversary nations and they’d just use our land to keep doing what they’re doing. That reason alone is enough for me to put it very low on my list of worries or shit I look for politicians to solve.
So I ask you OP, what the FUCK do you propose we do?

>2 posts by this ID

OP is a massive faggot

Can’t we just kill poor people?

the climate is changing because the earth is getting bigger so the day part is hotter and the night part is colder

Attached: 1548981603611.jpg (700x282, 102K)

>higher CO2
>what is the greening effect?
Nigger... plant life is thriving
People are not affected by minor shifts in temperature... ask anyone that moved from a tropical region to Canada

Doomday Hoax is fake and gay
>pic related... it's what happens when you listen to Jews

Attached: 1559136430290.jpg (750x552, 53K)

China, India, and soon to be Africa are the ones polluting the world and murdering us all.

capitalism without a poor class isnt capitalism. you kill the poor, the next in line must fill the void