Which one of you assholes did this?

STERLING TOWNSHIP, Ohio - An overnight house fire and explosion in Sterling Township has been deemed an arson and investigators are exploring whether it was racially motivated.

Wayne County Sheriff Travis Hutchinson said the incident was being investigated as a possible hate crime against the interracial couple who owned the home due to a swastika and racial slur that were spray painted nearby.

fox8.com/2019/08/07/homeowners-speak-out-about-wayne-county-house-explosion-being-investigated-as-possible-hate-crime/amp/

Attached: 1563340701386.jpg (750x529, 53K)

homeowners torched their own house.
Spraypaint swastika nearby
claim racism
profit

Trump will have this arsonist executed

This is another Hail Hortler moment

>Ohio
womp womp
I thought something serious happened.

maybe insurance scam

>in Trump's america insurance fraud is the death sentence

I'm thinking they were using butane to extract terpenes from marijuana and blew the place up. Happens frequently where I live.

get a load of this horse shit

Attached: slaaizitika.png (816x667, 334K)

Kek

Attached: hail_hortler.jpg (5312x2988, 3.53M)

Probably this tbqh

Tell those fuckers to upgrade to using heat presses.

Screenshot this

Oh lord, another of "those"... can't the jews ever draw it right?

Lol

roommate lqst year kept trying to do this shit and telling me no no it'll be ok fucking retarded

>On Tuesday morning, hours before the explosion, workers renovating the house reported a gas odor to authorities.

Judging by the Fox Drone the house doesnt look like it explode from a gas leak

Attached: piss drone.png (1618x946, 1.88M)

this is the safest bet

Was it the non-white white supremacists again?

Attached: black_nazis_terrorize_jews_ny.jpg (899x960, 145K)

Hoax. Attention seeking by a coal burner and her pet.

this shit looks like some 70's blackploitation movie plot

>the incident was being investigated as a possible hate crime against the interracial couple who owned the home due to a swastika and racial slur that were spray painted nearby.
What'cha doing there, Rabbi?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there were so many FBI agents here that one agent accidentally got convinced to attempt arson by another agent.

Attached: glowing2.jpg (1544x1926, 1.52M)

>Authorities said the home in the 6700 block of Spruce Street exploded about 1 a.m. Wednesday. A swastika and racist slurs were painted on the garage and vehicles in the area.
>Frase said she and her husband, who is white, were not at home at the time of the explosion as there was an electrical fire about a month ago in the upstairs of the house. She said the gas line was disconnected after workers remodeling the inside of the home Tuesday thought they smelled gas. The electric was also off.

this is all sounds very suspicious

Glownigger

August 8th today
Happy Hail Hortler day /pol

Will this be the third or fourth time this has happened? Only nigs, spics, jews and antifa vandalize with spray paint cans.

racially motivated..what if it was cyclopean motivated? now what gingers?

Smearing the good name of Nazis everywhere.

I'm greatly amused that the Synagogue attacks are basically what got them all up in arms. I think those weren't actually false flags or mentally ill people pushed to do it, or they themselves are Jews and just have tribal affiliation and don't care about other groups.

I think it's funny anyway.

>Frase said she and her husband, who is white
>who is (((white)))

me

It's spastika again