Ask an Israeli mizrahi Jew

aight pol tards it's morning and bored.

hit me up with questions

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

No
Sage

post a real picture of you OP

no he is going to post a picture first

stop posting here and kill yourself

alright.

Attached: 8fc6c562-65bf-465d-848e-ed4b4cdb54ec.jpg (800x1267, 231K)

I won't.

it's gay.

A kikes thoughts and opinions mean nothing to me, sage

okay.

anybody else?

I don't see a timestamp. OP is artificial and homo.

>(Thu)10:45:55

>everyone here such a newfag neckbeard they don't realise they're being baited
Pls go joff

nawww.

i'm autistitc

thats not you rabbi, post picture with timestamp or no more replies

why does your jew flag have a green line at the top?

Attached: 1564916885280.png (778x529, 555K)

Post you bomb shelter.

learn how to not bump threads

Can you direct us to a worthwhile thread?
I see none.

Why did you murder Jesus?

>Posts pics ripped from Grindr

ok rabbi

That skirt suits you

What do you season the goy blood and foreskins with to make it go down easier?

Can someone tell me why this kike has a green line at the top of his flag?

literally anything that isnt jewish

question one, is this a picture of your boyfriend

it doesnt maybe ur monitor is fucked

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08 pol - Ask an Israeli mizrahi Jew - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (468x352, 12K)

>I am a mud person

If you're going for the 1978 gay russian sailor look, you nailed it.

when are you converting to islam?

What are you scheming right now?

I pretended to be Jewish and went on the birthright trip AMA

yah not gon happen.

what ?

lmao don't have one.

pause.

it's a hoodie wrapped around my ankle.

naw that's me.

ty.

never.

nothing.

Ok I’ll bite, itamar. I’m assuming the official gov line that Israel is a “melting pot” is a bit of wishful thinking. Is it true that in 2019 Ashkenazis are still considered the elite/ruling class? Is it true that mizrahim are pressured/shamed/bullied into completely abandoning their ancestral culture? For example, do jews of Iraqi descent still hold on to their cuisine, Iraqi dialect of Arabic, Iraqi music, marriage traditions, etc... or would they be seen as “less” Israelis if they do so?

Are you THAT retarded? I thought you guys were smart

>aight pol tards it's morning and bored.
>hit me up with questions
does it bother you that your people were sold as sex slaves to Turks by the khazars that founded Israel?

hi jeff big fan

>Ok I’ll bite, itamar. I’m assuming the official gov line that Israel is a “melting pot” is a bit of wishful thinking. Is it true that in 2019 Ashkenazis are still considered the elite/ruling class? Is it true that mizrahim are pressured/shamed/bullied into completely abandoning their ancestral culture? For example, do jews of Iraqi descent still hold on to their cuisine, Iraqi dialect of Arabic, Iraqi music, marriage traditions, etc... or would they be seen as “less” Israelis if they do so?
Finally a question.

yes israel is 50% askh (52% if you want to be specific and account Russian Jews )

the arabic/mizrahi culture is pretty much dead here, unless you're talking about Moroccan Jews and south Russian Jews (from georiga and cacuas mountains)

we don't really got an identity anymore, and as the old generation dies it will burn away faster.

than again in 20-40 years gene editing will be so advanced we all will look like whatever we chose to look, so it doesn't really matter.

Can you stop squinting?

>88
>8/8

When are you going to expose the Ashkenazi as fake Jews and throw them out of Israel?

i'm pretty dumb desu.
least i'm 5'11, and muscles galore .

I had no idea about that ? got a source ?

I love joffery, sadly he lies about height and roid use.

das not me though.

You didn't even answer his fucking question.
Fucking Jews man

LMAO if you think it will happen.

they're the majority, the ones in power and will never ever give power to the arabic jews.

least we fuck their wives.

i did.

yes our culture is dead, and it will continue to die cause of the overwhelming numbers of askh jews

Why do you hate Jesus?

>the arabic/mizrahi culture is pretty much dead here, unless you're talking about Moroccan Jews
Well that’s a damn shame. But how come Moroccan jews retained some aspects of their culture but not Yemeni or Egyptian jews? What gives?

>we don’t really got an identity anymore
How does that make you feel? Was that by choice or did you feel forced into abandoning your cultural heritage?