The WMAF problem

this is hitting critical mass here in Brissie, how do we solve it lads? the hapa menace will be upon us if we don't act soon

Attached: lily.jpg (1360x735, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/politics/federal/we-must-see-china-the-opportunities-and-the-threats-with-clear-eyes-20190807-p52eon.html
macrobusiness.com.au/2019/07/angry-china-occupies-aussie-universities/
bbc.com/news/business-19674306)
youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1561392648949.jpg (563x390, 49K)

that does not help solve the problem you fucking leaf

Attached: shelf.jpg (720x1440, 120K)

Since it's mostly asian women having white fever and for white males it's just an easy way to get laid I'm afraid we as whites can't do much. Asian men need to get together and keep their women under control.

fucking sad indeed
Its a problem thats hard to solve im afraid

The problem is that asian girls literally worship even the most average of white boys.

we could kill all the weebs

Attached: 1556435392127.webm (540x540, 2.92M)

How serious it is? In America it is pretty uncommon and the only reason people on Jow Forums talk about is because it is a kind of meme. But I never seen any intermarriage stats from Australia.

well part of the problem is we lost control of our women that mostly turned into obnoxious, feminist cunts thus making asian women look like an appealing alternative

Attached: qwd.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Eww. That alone would keep me from doing it. However, personally I find Asians just as disgusting as full-blown Niggers.

It's their own fault if they come to the West. I sure as hell didn't invite them. But then again I am 1/2 Bosnian myself.

this

Asians are not more traditional, if anything their conformist collectivist nature makes them even easier to corrupt. South Korea is an example. Fertility of 0.95.

welp, time to start planning my trip to SEA. Either that or what countries are they moving to?

It’s an online meme. Asian and Hapa girls are loyal to Asian guys irl.

story?

It's not as if everybody in Germany knows already. It's even in our movies. My mom recently watched Tatort episode "Gegen den Kopf" where it's implied that Korean women aged ~ 20 whore themselves out with like 50 year olds.

it's pretty bad, not sure about stats here but it's fucking everywhere, there were some that indicated something like 54% of asian girls hooking up with white men in certain areas of the US

desu it's a lot easier to get a reasonably hot chink or flip than even an average white girl, eventually you just give in

lol no it's not you fucking idiot, go to Australia or Canada and open your eyes

Attached: ack.webm (770x720, 2.89M)

Outside of few pieces of anecdotal evidence most asian women actually prefer asian guys and dislike white guys.

>brother moves to bris
>10 mins later has asian gf

T. Chang

maybe east asians living in their home countries but in SEA and the west they're all over white guys, not sure why you'd try to deny reality m8

Attached: prince.png (728x613, 138K)

>he looks straight at the camera
kek

snap him out of it before it's too late

Attached: asau.jpg (480x360, 30K)

well, how do you handle race mixing in general? what appeals to men? how do you counteract fetishism and demoralization? these are what you should be asking.

T. Chang

Memeflag general

>vegemite chocolate
fucking WHY?

pretty much a non-country

Attached: belgian special forces.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

Yes breed even smaller dick whitoids. Merica gonna be Mexico soon . Us Blacks will make cave bitches our slaves. They will breed strong black men and the white race will finally be extinct

If it is the same as in US then it is not that bad actually. Only miniscule number of white men goes for asian woman.

>desu it's a lot easier to get a reasonably hot chink or flip than even an average white girl, eventually you just give in
I grew up in white country so I never experienced this but I heard other white nationalists say that they basically had asian girls throw themselves st them in school so you might be right.
You have to resist that urge user and find yourself a white woman.

Attached: jMfUl44.jpg (626x640, 96K)

not sure what can be done besides not importing other races

it's interesting that media is FULL of BM/WF but the coupling is actually very rare yet there's no WM/AF and it's even discouraged by some leftist outlets but it's extremely common

Attached: hapababy.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

nothing, stop ruining the one bit of joy white cunts still have in this city

it was certain areas of the US, not nationwide but it's still a problem

not sure how to fix white women without completely purging the education system desu

Attached: etch.webm (1280x720, 628K)

cope harder, asian incel!

Attached: bacaf0d4-6281-45dd-ae00-c2a0e588c931..jpg (1024x1024, 236K)

>desu it's a lot easier to get a reasonably hot chink or flip than even an average white girl, eventually you just give in

Yeah after a very long time looking for an actual longterm relationship with a girl Id want to have a family with, I gave up on white girls. I wish I didn't, but fucking hell, they're just so fucking degenerate and I can't stand it. Eventually found a half filipino half white girl who's traditionally minded, christian, and wants a family. Atleast she's half white so the kids will come out mostly white.

> half filipino half white girl
> traditionally minded

> Product of sex tourism
> Traditional

?

Oh holy god of my dick what is this disgrace? Army cadets? 15 years old at my local Police school can do better

>filipino
Lmao did her dad buy her mom?

>every single girl is the same.
Dumb fucking cunt

Nah the mother came here when she was 10 with her parents. It was one of the first questions I asked her lol

Just let them suck on the BWC and tell them to fuck off, never let it near their pussy, that means fugly mixed babies.

Can confirm that isn't true.

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

i will allow this somewhat relevant pasta

Attached: jdu.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

You wouldnt want a cute hapa child, would you Jow Forums?

Attached: shige1.webm (646x480, 315K)

and white men turned into obnoxious faggot and still expect loyality from white women but praise asian women who treat their own men like shit and favor foreigners.
I don't have a problem with standards, I have a problem with double standards.
It's either good if women treat their own men like shit and racemix or it's bad. And if it's bad, stop praising asian women.
And if it's good, stop ridiculing white women for doing it.

China basically owns you lol

What?

China is so fucking based. Thanks for the redpill user

Attached: chinese on jews.png (599x800, 407K)

>.t
Mohammed

The CCP consulate here openly praised chinese students for assaulting Hong Kong student demonstrators.
The chink mp in the current government was blocking people who asked him to comment on it.

Damn china getting rid of the jews anglos on suicide watch.

oof

Imagine being this stupid

This is straight outta Monty Python

At least pic related is half-white and has no race to betray.

I for one welcome the genocide of anglos desu.
They're 2nd to kikes on being the scum of the earth.

Attached: meincraft.jpg (988x1500, 321K)

>Asian and Hapa girls are loyal to Asian guys irl.
lol All evidence shows this is...
cope.

They should just voluntarily divide themselves between us and france

Nope.

Asian women in the west also prefer asian guys.

Bilderberg summit btfo.

there is nothing we can do

just give in and fuck some tight submissive asian pussy

Having Indonesians there you know pretty well that part-Asians rarely are White-passing. All half-Flips and Vietnamese I knew so far were utter Incels while their women enjoyed all advantages of the West. They don't belong here (both sexes)

in the coming race riots they will all die.

men are women are different and there should be double standards, most of the wests problems today are from giving women rights desu

Attached: ypat.png (640x1136, 642K)

Attached: `` mfw14483343509569.jpg (380x572, 138K)

Lick that tiny dick

what about your future spawn?

Attached: elliot.jpg (480x640, 29K)

>/19(Thu)04:49:02 No.222263210▶
> (OP)
> At least pic related is half-w
Nope. Asian women love white cock bud hate to break it to ya

Our politicians have been on here:

theage.com.au/politics/federal/we-must-see-china-the-opportunities-and-the-threats-with-clear-eyes-20190807-p52eon.html

>visit some local shops
>every one is chinese
>most have their primary signs and menu in chinese
>small English underneath

lol why'd you shop the image leaf, ashamed of your cuckold fantasy?

probably ScoMo making the nightly aus/pol/ threads

Attached: jdu2.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Why does it matter to you? I’m not meaning to be rude but why worry about it, I am a halfling - half Australian and half Japanese.

I grew up hating both, we are a genetic dead. Cunts like the “Mother” are just doing what they’re supposed to do and find the highest of rank which is a white man but then you have a white man destroying his genes, aiming low (non-white) and helping destroy his own race.

Again, I am just curious. The position is win win, I don’t know a single halfling that doesn’t hate both parents and countries and refuses to procreate. You are getting rid of your weak white man in the process, I’ve never actually seen and Australian women race mix before and they are pretty straightforward forward in not dating outside their race. Trust me I know, I am only attracted to white woman.

Attached: A19938D6-28BE-4A46-BD16-023326EAC650.jpg (500x750, 32K)

White women here look at me like that all the time.
t. muslim nigger

Attached: 1502707944185.jpg (750x726, 86K)

story?

macrobusiness.com.au/2019/07/angry-china-occupies-aussie-universities/

>but then you have a white man destroying his genes, aiming low
..You think trying for a white woman is aiming high??

yes but with a frown from worrying about being raped

Attached: progress.jpg (632x705, 121K)

Because it's causing a low-trust society. Hapas are basically enemies in the own ranks that live in our areas and fed with money that should have been spend for people that fit in. I am sorry for your experience but it is what it is.

yeh nah, ScoMo is balls deep in the selling out of Australia to China, he has to import millions more so as to keep the population ponzi going whist the Chinese rub their hands in delight.

>Asian women

Do you WANT to get cucked?

Asian women:
>Cheat the most out of all races
>Expect your salary to be deposited on HER bank account and give men a literal allowance of a couple dollars a day to buy lunch at work everything else is spend by the woman (bbc.com/news/business-19674306)
>If you don't make a promotion or work less than 60 hours a week they will break up with you
>Will refuse sex with you and act like a robot manager at home, no emotional connection at all

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE

Why do you think NTR is so popular in Japan? It's the most common experience for men.

Yeah sure white women might cheat on you as well. But at least they have the capability to truly love you. Compared to Asian women who go into a relationship with the preconceived notion that they will just exploit you to the max while cheating behind your back from the very beginning.

If you prefer an Asian "woman" over a white goddess like pic related you are a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1511651892696.jpg (540x540, 88K)

You can't post a beatdown like that and not give story

yeah realized i should have wrote Dutton but was too late

Attached: bruce.png (485x713, 278K)

Retarded female brain is retarded

Men apply a set of standards to women
Women apply a set of standards to men
These standards happen to be different. If you don't like boys fucking asian girls stop trying to take them back from them.

She’s full flip with a lot of bleaching cream

>I'm you, but stronger

Okay nigger, whatever you say

Attached: 1565029429990.jpg (738x1024, 104K)

just dont be a neurotic beta male jew and your sons will be fine

What do Asian women fantasize about caucasians? They are inbred sandniggers, I mean did you see chechenya??

Lmao a thot like that would have fucked more guys than there are in your family tree.
>It's bot weird to ask for doctor documentations to make sure they have no stds.

Attached: E0911A11-ED1F-488C-A62E-74D16AE77597.png (512x512, 52K)

I can't stand the idea that my future kids would look completely alien and chinky compared to me.

Kek requiring niggers to do anything with their lifes is an "issue" for them.

>Maths is racist
lel

> Half Asian
> Be fine in Europe of the future

Ultra-hard kek

Women here are the ones doing the raping.
You can't walk 5 meters before a woman start sucking your cock.
Being black in Sweden is exhausting, you can't do anything other than fuck blonde women all the time.
That's why we get welfare from the government, so we can fuck Swedish women 24/7.

>Not being muslim.

Marry for lust it's inevitably a bust.
Marry for love it fits like a glove.
Marry for lust there's no bond there's no trust.
Marry for love there is a bond below and above.

As a white man I will solve it by having loving passionate sex with hot Asian women.

Attached: easytourist.jpg (790x1253, 389K)

Attached: bigtitsasian.webm (368x640, 1.67M)