Do you think the everlasting rule of Jews will come to an end ?

It just seems like we're in the Kali Yûga at this point.

Israel controls everything, you can't make a move without supporting jews in the European political scene. Anti-zionists literally have no power in France, Germany, Spain or Italy.

Most bankers and media moguls are ashkenazi or sephardi.

Jews decide of the culture and politics of the day, of the month, of the year. Very obvious in France.

Less than 600k jews in France, they're the fucking worst. One of my friends went to Israel, told me Parisian jews are the most arrogant pieces of shit there.

Do you think this will end one day ? It just seems like everyone is brainwashed on leftism these days, and technology paired to mass media just seem to diabolize anti-judaism more and more.

The furthest we go from the holocaust, the more TV, radios and all that shit talk about it to culpabilize white people.

Thoughts ?

Attached: DkGrGYCWwAUQTIh.jpg (720x962, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visir.is/g/2015150219597/iceland-jails-former-kaupthing-bank-bosses
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ot2FFc_Qq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People don't understand Jews have ruled since Ancient Rome.

Effectively it'll end this year.
Ultimately in 2022.

Macron Puta Juifs.
How are the French cop suicides and Yellow Vests going?

Their hordes will turn against them eventually there's already plenty of brown people siding with the palestinians eventually the apartheid will be pressured to end

Yellow vests are still going, albeit way weaker obviously.

Cop suicides are going super strong though. 5 last week.

Fuck french cops. Fuck masons.

I don't understand how girls go swimming in oceans and lakes and stuff without worrying about things crawling in their vaginas, you know? Cuz it's not watertight like an asshole.
I'm sorry, I didn't read the OP. I know this is off topic and weird. I was just looking at all of that scum and moss on the rocks and thinking "damn that water looks kinda nasty".

I'm pretty sure hot girls feel invincible

I have a weird feeling that joos have some weird passed-down disadvantage, something weird like the upper joos aren't allowed to use technology or something. Idk, by brain age they won't even matter. Just be boys from the past who cried wolf.

not in all countries

Jewish Czech/Slovakia, years 1300-1400, Jews thrown out

Jewish Czech/Slovakia again in 1800s

Jewish Finland 1500 - 1800
Jew free Finland 1940s
Jewish Finland again in 1990

*Since ancient Egypt

Attached: 4L_eb8kO4fm.jpg (506x450, 56K)

>you can't make a move without supporting jews in the European political scene. Anti-zionists literally have no power in France, Germany, Spain or Italy.
Yes you can, its called Islam and it will *always* rise up against the Jews, since it's codified in the texts.

This guy gets it
>that's why they are flipping out trying to disarm everyone they can
lol

Attached: 1559131769365.jpg (480x720, 80K)

Traffic cameras, armories, synagogues, journalists and judges. Stop giving the freemasons back their swords. Next door in Germany Merkel's trembling harder at a pro-migration politician that got his headshot and some ministers(can't recall which) stepped down or were replaced. Keep pushing French!

Most (maybe all) the 'expulsions' were STAGED by the jewish/semitic apparatus. The Ruling Gangsters throughout Europe are crypto-jewish families.

western Europe and the anglosphere are fucked. its going to be nothing but a slow decline as the frog boils. the future lies in the east. get a STEM degree, a bit of cash and emigrate. thats my plan

I've already got a stem degree and cash... Poland will take us?

Attached: 1391793311989.gif (343x186, 1.87M)

I think it has to end one way or another. Boomers dying off will be a huge boost. I had dinner with some friends last night and one guy (I had only met him once before) and my convo turned to jews and all I brought up was the many times they have been expelled from countries and he said hmmmm that is odd. "Got to be a point when you realize the problem is YOU" I think he would have said way worse but we had just met so I didn't push.
Slowly shit is changing in little ways. I have met several people the last 2 months that are redpilled on them and I was surprised. It's the fucking boomers.that have been the problem here.

Nothing lasts forever. Empires crumble. Stars die. Entropy always wins.

Will it end in your lifetime? Probably not.

That is the unfortunate part cause I want to witness it, I think we all do.

We would be jew-free if we weren't in the EU :(

Attached: jewsinslovakia.png (260x302, 10K)

>nice
don't worry our androids will get em eventually

Attached: 2944467-wonacott_nighthawk_thetalosprinciple_screenshot_30.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

The battle is already lost, fren.
They control everything and you cannot fight them because of them (fight them on fb? get your account banned. fight them on yt? get your account banned, etc)
Hell, even Hitler couldn't stop them. Best way is to stop giving a shit about the world and focus on yourself to make sure you never get kike'd

Attached: 67352328_2344773839111935_8933219370780327936_n.jpg (960x845, 194K)

Indeed. I could be wrong. I'm pretty certain things are going to go downhill fast within the next 10 to 20 years. Maybe the great shitstorm to come will be what lays them low.

People will never talk shit about jews because they have all the means to destroy your career / life if you do so. As soon as you call them out, they pull their anti semitism shield up and everyone will call you a nazi, bigot etc.
The internet is compromised, so you can't fight them here. Mass media is compromised, you cannot talk about them over there and society is compromised because christians literally think jews are God's chosen people. Everything is fucked my friend and it will stay like that

What's wrong with the Roman soldier?

He's a nigger, not even tanned, just a nigger

Attached: 53061925_475213043012549_735945132955664384_n.jpg (491x799, 52K)

I think there's more resentment boiling under the surface than you realize, as well as increasing distrust in the media.

Again, maybe I'm wrong. But it's something to hope for.

I also hope that, but it's not real, user.
Let's assume everyone knows about the jews at some point. What are they going to do after that? Kill all jews? That's not possible. They still have more money and more power than all of us.
Also, note that the only the normies who hate Israel only do so because jews kill muslims in Palestine and SJWs tend to side more with muslims (because them rapefugees)

Boomers are starting to die. The Zoomers don't care (and I have been around plenty of them) it's ancient news to them. They even question shit in class. Get one of those progressive bitches to get a bill going to make AIPAC register under FARA. Stop voting for anyone taking money from AIPAC. Suffocate boomers.

it's super weird that 0.2% of the world's population is able to dominate the world. Most Jow Forumsacks probably overestimate their power

Boomers are hopeless as usual, but younger people are getting very redpilled on the JQ, you see it in comment sections everywhere.

Itallians aren't white though.

Their power is an illusion, and they are nothing without their goy cattle armies.

Lmfao they sure were when romans killed them all in cyprus. Faggot

There are worse things than death

Like being Jewish and missing half your dick.

No they fucking werent you retard

She will let her second bf to clean her out

Sorry camera guy tough luck

All the defeatist faggots itt stop chuggin down the onions faggots. Men stood against great threats in the past and youre all moaning about how struggle is hard. Well if struggle wasnt hard, than winning later wouldnt be rewarding. Stop being pussies like nonwhites are and have some guts as a white man.
Winning the war is numbers so work on yourself, get strong and smart and have as many children possible.

You're right. Fuck the black pill.

Dude, just get out of the house, take a walk and look around you. Do you think those cucks will ever be able to fight the jews? Men are not what they used to be 100 years ago. They've been pussified and brainwashed beyond salvation. Do you think the average normie will EVER be able to wake up and fight against the jews? I doubt so. We live in a dystopia and society has never been so fucked

Our species hasn't survived over a million years with that attitude.

Whenever you succumb to cowardice and your subjective view on whether or not we have a fighting chance remember that Adolf Hitler himself one day a long time ago was a normie too. Just like us. So get on with it. Stop being a cunt, and stop spreading defeatism because youre starting to sound like a jew.

I might hate jews more than all of you but I realized I only fight against windmills. Tell me, how does one fight against jews considering that (((they))) are the ones who have the biggest weapons (internet, mass media, politics, power etc) not us.
Tell me, how are a bunch of frens from Jow Forums going to take down the world cabal? By installing ourselves in positions of power in our countries? As soon as you do that you will get blackmailed into doing the shit they want (thats why most politicians are their slaves).
Tell me, user. How should I fight against the jews? From 10 real life people I try to redpill, only about 2 of them get redpilled.

no they havnt it's all tropes

everlasting? jews became important in the end of the 19th century

110 coming soon, faggot

this

>stop being pussies like nonwhites
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

Step one is realizing that your enemy is just as mortal as you are.

Step two is to grow a pair.

Checked both steps.
Now telll me an effective way of fighting the jew. Tell me how do YOU fight them? I fight them by not letting myself get kike'd by their influence, selv development, reading, working out etc.
Best way to "fight" them is not to fight and improve yourself. By improving yourself you are basically non-brainwashable by them. Other than that, wtf should I do? Spread anti kike posters around my town and get arrested?

You have to see the potential in people first before you redpill them. And some people arent nearly as smart as they seem and some arent ready to leave the matrix behind.
How do we destroy the cabal? Well, two simple things would go a long way:
>ban ritual slaughter
>ban circumcision
By these two simple tricks youve turned your country partially jew free. Now its just a matter of getting other countries to do the same.
In terms of economics and media etc, we will get there soon enough. Only thing keeping them in power is the fiat money scheme, the old boomers still voting for shills and the feeling of not being able to do anything. Everything comes down to your power of will.

That's a good start. When I think of something more, I'll be sure to let you know.

But you can't defeat yourself.

Ok achmed I have never in my entire life seen one nigger or arab fight alone. Why is that? And tell me how is solving your problems in a fair fight ALONE not truly masculine instead of having to rely on your bitchboy friends and gang up on someone. Also pull up the fucking testosterone stats you imbecile. White men have more testosterone than niggers so get fucked

The grip they have on the population can be easily broken if everyone knew about them. It’s not like everyone is in cages.

Not a nigger or an Arab but literally everyone gangs up on someone if they have the opportunity to do so. No one is going to tell their mates to back down if they can inflict more damage you spastic. Fighting alone is obviously more masculine, but who cares about that when the aim is to hurt someone. Fuck off with your honour and masculinity shit. I hope not all whites are this retarded or the world really is fucked

Those two things are hard to ban when jews control countries.
We can start by removing their monopoly over the internet. Nowadays you cannot say shit on any social platform without being blocked. This is why normies can't be redpilled, because you don't have a chance to say anything and show them your arguments. Another thing is their monopoly on mass media. But that will die when boomers die, because zoomers don't watch TV anymore but the internet is still controlled by ((them)) and that's the biggest problem.
I think that if we can free the internet from the jew influence (facebook, youtube etc) we can start a real fight. Until then, I'm afraid our hands are tied

Soon

Amazing cattle mentality faggot

Iceland tried to do it. Look it up they tried to ban kosher food but circumcision ban failed, and they were kiked after. They sent a rabbi there and not a week later he was already shilling for refugees on the newspapers.

Thanks. Next time one of your women are getting raped, make sure you tell your mates to back down. You wouldn’t want that nigger or mudshit to think you’re a pussy, right?

Kek, I know. Iceland doesn't even have that many jews yet they still got shoa'd. Imagine if USA tried to ban circumcision

Attached: fb5.png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

>Jews
Is that what you think they are?
Is that what you think this is?
Oh no, friend, you're in for something far worse.

Iceland should go full viking and blood eagle that little kike.

They already did that in 2008 during the financial crisis when they took care of (((bankers)))
visir.is/g/2015150219597/iceland-jails-former-kaupthing-bank-bosses

Well there are exceptions arent there. There are exceptions for many things. Id advise first to not live close to them as last time I saw one was a while back

>Rape is the same as a fist-fight

Attached: cmon.jpg (600x375, 26K)

That’s my point. Whites shouldn’t have exceptions. Why the fuck would you? If you see a non white misbehaving, why wouldn’t you gang him? Who cares about honour or masculinity in that case. Not even white but that’s what I think

(You)

Attached: 1507069932080.jpg (688x456, 69K)

No, it's only starting

Attached: 1542046742791.png (1920x1080, 713K)

My soul or shit feels like its in a void or all that type of stuff
Freak bump

Again, you have dumb, arbitrary rules to aid your own ego of masculinity and honour. Life’s isn’t a fucking movie. People don’t just stand back and take turns to fight. This thread is full of under 18s, I swear

That doesn't make sense. They didn't start ruling shit until they became "the bank".

Life isn’t*

No, you are too stupid to defeat a very small minority of weak schizophrenic repetitive predictable inbred tribal rednecks who can't fight and shit themselves in combat. This is how retarded you are. Pathetic.

Antarctica is still Jew-free. May be because of secret Nazi-bases or based penguins.

They are untouchable as long as the white christian upper class will protect them.

You will burn with nuclear weapons and the rest of mankind will have a party

music for the new world order

post your hits

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

youtube.com/watch?v=6ot2FFc_Qq4

We own all nuclear weapons

they were "the bank" back then too. never heard of the "money changers"?

Satan rules until Jesus' return. Then, shtf

kek its true, jews literally soil themselves in combat

Attached: idfLOL.jpg (350x350, 15K)

They didn't become "the bank" until Christians started using them to handle money to bypass the sin of Usury.
Jews picked up their talents from centuries of existing as "middle man minorities" in other countries. They always came up with an excuse for countries to keep them around.

Through this, they became well versed in all disciplines that grant power in a civilization.

/thread

>Do you think the everlasting rule of Jews will come to an end ?

No
Judaism is the synagogue of Satan. Satan is the god of this world. Therefore jews control this world.

>It just seems like we're in the Kali Yûga at this point.
It ends in 2025.
Then will be the next cycle.
So yes, the situation will reach its climax in a few years and then it will be better for a few centuries.
Have faith brother.

>BkY21Wy0
> 10 posts
> over and over why we already lost and that we shouldn't fight

lol get rekt faggot

jews have only existed since 500 BC. most of the world doesn't pay their phony desert cult any mind.

>People don't understand Jews have existed since Ancient Rome.
ftfy

>everlasting
how? jewish stranglehold on world power is a relatively new development in the whole scope of time. it is parasitic, it i unsustainable, it cannot possibly last

>using fb and yt
>having fucking /accounts/ with yt and fb

>0.2% of the world's population
Not as impressive as it sounds when considering there are billions of shitskins.

This. lmfao whites are so retarded and pathetic. literal genetic defects who harp about Darwinism and natural selection as if they aren't the ones being selected against by mother nature herself

There will always be an amoral or immoral elite class ruling over everyone. It's the nature of the world and the nature of Man. This will end at the end times at the Second Coming of Christ, where everyone will be held accountable to the same standard.

based

CHINA IS THE FUTUR
CHINA IS THE MOST BASED NATION

Oh, man.
I cant even imagine how depressing it must be to live in your shithole, failed, western states.

You cant cross the street without seeing a gay parade, niggers, and jews.

All your countries really deserve everything whats happening to you, though.
Karma is a bitch, aint it?

Attached: polish bantz.png (1840x1544, 342K)

Shut up.
you brought this shit to us ,Polish.

Attached: POLOGNE.png (381x960, 201K)

Two years ago and on, I can't remember ever seeing anything regarding jewish influence. Anywhere other than here.
Now go to a youtube page that has a video about fuckery of some sort.
You'll see some remarks regarding jews.
People ARE waking up.

If you want a resolution to this issue there is but one option and just one.
....and it would work wonders.
THe christians need redpilled. They need shown that these are not the jews in the bible and that they've been fooled into thinking so.
My mother is one of these christians and I try and tell her that God's work isn't done in the shadows and with lies.
That frens, is your obstacle.

How is life in poland for mutts ? Or blakcs ?

Also is it easy to be an entrepreneur there ?

world wide Great Leap Forward when?

massive shitskin die off....how based is that?

Every time i see this hilarious image, im picturing in my mind a depressed german, crying his eyes out, while checking his empty bank account and seeing a gay parade outside the window and a syrian fugee fucking his ugly-ass daughter.
The sheer butthurt and jealousy behind this image is hysterical.

Attached: half of germany is poor and want to escape their shithole.jpg (1238x1233, 375K)