Wakanda

What was the purpose on this movie?

Blacks finally get a superhero ??

Attached: Wakanda.jpg (1918x1079, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYwr6Q1Hl_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blade was the first black superhero but everyone always forgets. I guess Wesley Snipes just wasn't black enough.

>Blacks finally get a superhero ??
We already had Blade.

We wuz kangz n sheit

Attached: 9c93b0716711640610db1db9d83cd5a7.jpg (221x320, 16K)

So that American niggers can continue to live in their meaningless, false beliefs that their lineage actually held meaning to the world

So that American niggers can continue to live in their meaningless, false beliefs that their lineage actually contributed to the world

avtually Wakanda was bullshit. They just mixed up some African cultures and Tribes just because they label them under the label "black".
Massai and Sudan and Benin and South Africa etc
That'S like making a movie about "Europanda" with Prussian uniforms, French, Russians etc. who just be "European". Wouldn't make any sense.
Which is actually history revisionism and cultural chauvinism.
But black audience wouldn't care because they don't know anything about Africa.

Nigger power fantasy so they can pretend they're not a useless low IQ race that destroys civilization wherever they appear

Also some fuck whitey because why not

White guilt and blacks literally act like it's real. Like it was their gone with the wind or citizen Cain or something. It's fucking annoying.

At least it's what made me swear of ever paying for capeshit ever again.

It was to activate an implanted microchip in negroid brains (during births starting in 1971) to begin operation K.A.N.G.Z

that etnostate is superior to multi cultural one...

Attached: sand muslim nigger.jpg (480x360, 21K)

the man with the skirt in front wears Dogon clothes I think, The women with the colorful dresses and hats in the background are Herero (and this dresscode was implemented by white colonialists)
The man in the middle looks Subsahara Northafrica. Mauretania, Mali, Burkina Faso or something, the women on the left with spears are supposed to be Massai
And they all live in a cyperpunk national state for some reason but still dress according to their original cultures But don't care about their original cultures
I think that movie was racist for such stereotypes that don't make any sense to me.

And the fact that blacks and leftists didn't chimp out over this nly proved how dumb and uninterested in other cultures they are. I'm "raist" but know more about other cultures and ethnies than them.

>What was the purpose on this movie?
Money

Isn't black Americans go to the Bioscope with large families.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well if the African tribes would quit warring and manage to let the continent progress, it would be a mismatch of different tribes like the Philippines or something. They made an idealic fantasy to strive for. And its segregated, so Jow Forums might be behind idea, if they weren't so obsessed with not letting an outlier group have anything at all, even their own meaningless entertainment.
Unfortunately hip hop is a dominant cultural force worldwide, even the Swedes can't help themselves.

it is not an ethno state. it is a multiethnic, multicultural state but american blacks are too dumb to understand that because they think there's no difference between blacks.

>I guess Wesley Snipes wasn't black enough
Kek

so you wuz saying all those wh*teboi threads weren't a LARP???

Botswana is doing that right now. Birth rate went down to 2,3 I think and they even have a little pension system now. Their corruption index is lower than Italy's now.

I called it We Wuz Kangz: The Movie in a Crown Fried Chicken and almost got jumped. The Ahmed's behind the counter laughed, though.

To make money.

Blacks in America don't understand anything about their heritage except for (((white))) slavery, water fountains, and MLK.

Making money.
Next question

To make the niggers think someone gives a fuck about moon crickets

Attached: 1561601630991.jpg (749x611, 36K)

That's because they're pigeon-holed together constantly, even the mulattos are often referred to as "just black" and they have no incentive to learn because they're retarded and happy to invent their own subculture based on rap and then there's the

Capeshit has peaked so Disney must attract a new audience.

>So that American niggers can continue to live in their meaningless, false beliefs that their lineage actually held meaning to the world
this

They literally manufactured a fake history for black people. It was a social engineering experiment.
They were testing how retarded the current population of golem is and how easily then can install on them a fake past. The experiment was sucesfull beyond expectation I guess considering that there are niggers that think that wakanda was unironically real.

The mutts, the niggers and the golems are clay for the elites to shape into whatever teh fuck they want.
A people without a past given a fake one.

Money

Niggers still think their fucking fathers are at the store 10 years later

Attached: 1562289542439.jpg (1024x542, 78K)

>it doesn't make sense because it's different African cultures in one
It's a comic book you fucking retards

I dunno, but the soundtrack is bretty gud imo. Weird that it was done by a huwhite guy, but honestly that level of mastery? Not surprised

I think its a meme you dips

And there were people on Kimmel paid to say the believe it. They pay people on the street for all their public surveys for lulz.

Attached: ugf0ssheughqcbdkn5ut.png (1278x1052, 1.08M)

niggertino
opinion dismissed

Spawn came out before Blade if we're talking about movies.

>first black superhero
Nope, Spawn came out a year earlier

Utopian wish fulfillment, like many movies.

Strategic inclusion of a token British white guy who works for a likely hostile intelligence agency but is still completely to be trusted.

The main villain has many of the worst traits of American blacks and he ends up losing, so it's not all that bad.

Where does the meme of not seasoning stem from? It's utter bullshit. It's a forced meme.

wat chu talkin bout, wyteboi? sheeeeit. Lena paut sis cum out way fo dat dog. sheeeeit.

Attached: 515EN9AFD9L._SY445_.jpg (310x445, 35K)

That's because this movie was made with american audience in mind. And black americans have no connexion to any of the hints of african cultures displayed in the movie. They'll just see a black super hero, hit their chest and scream wakanda.
This movie is not a victory for anyone, and everybody should be offended.

Attached: 1685.jpg (1400x637, 53K)

This is the highest point of African cooking

Attached: curried goat.jpg (474x355, 27K)

wankada=wank a district attorney, its legal advice for indicted niggers

That movie is a long way to say "they're just like us, open those borders goy"

wanted to type that , blade would fuck up wakanda gay cosplay wannabe hero.

Money and neoliberal brainwashing
>Yes, good goyim, the billionaires are you friends, trust them,
they are "woke" and will make everything better

Test

You're not wrong, but it's a god-damned comic book. It's arguably the lowest and most infantile form of fiction. Only in this clown world would you feel the need to argue that it does not represent historical truth.
us_senator_wakandan_salute.jpg

but they mix it up with realworld politics and some blacks even tweeted that they would have Wakanda today if Whites wouldn't have come to Africa and the antagonist in the movie threatened a woman in a museum for "stealing" some stupid masks.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYwr6Q1Hl_4