White moms are getting embarrassed to have white children...

White moms are getting embarrassed to have white children. Kalergi would like me to inform you that the process is almost complete.
Do not be surprised, young men, if your mom comes to your bedroom of a night, kicks you out, and installs a Jamaal, for the good of mankind.
The screenshot is only a taste of the other responses.

mobile.twitter.com/coastalelite22/status/1157850793782992899

Attached: 4E94B6BC-9EDE-49B6-B67A-1ACEF6C7CF42.jpg (1242x1573, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vdare/status/1157012567253872640
archive.fo/9K9qa
youtube.com/watch?v=_vOtZgOOUHA
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv3e37woBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake. Kys kike

Answer me this Americans. Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest? Very hard to imagine desu

Attached: E632698B-F368-4332-A34F-78F75DE59900.jpg (750x748, 372K)

?? What’s fake, retard?

this coming from a nigger makes it ten times more funny

Of course not, huge majority of them even voted for trump

Yeah, curiously they don’t make the news like we do. twitter.com/vdare/status/1157012567253872640

Twitter is 90% bot accounts. Time is up kike.

Her kids will be here in no time.
Kids rebel. They don't want to be like their faggy parents.

The ones with college degrees are pretty brainwashed.

Attached: 2018 election race gender.png (310x593, 10K)

Really

America is huge country. It really depends on where you are. In NYC being outed as even slightly conservative WILL get you blackballed.

I just ran into a old co-worker she couldn't even remember my name but she remembered the fact that I mentioned voting for Trump in passing. The contempt in her face was unreal

Twitter is full of larpers and fake personnas

Millenial cryptoboomers are creating the Gen X 2.0 in Gen Z. Millenial mothers are clones of Boomers. Pure cancer

I can’t wait until about 2050-2060 or so, by the time the country is only like 30% white. Stupid white whores like these won’t even be able to go outside without being raped or beaten... imagine if every US city were like Chicago... and of course once this happens, who will they run to for help? Why, the same people they always come to — white fucking men. Well fuck her, Tyrone and paco can take turns raping her

I fucking hate America. We have the shittiest country on Earth.

We need to create our own all-white societies, otherwise, as atomized individuals, we will be easy prey: archive.fo/9K9qa

70k likes? Ahaha dear Lord, what is going on in US? Interracial war is truly happening

Fuck you. We're worse!

No krautbro, we need to stay in our homeland and defend it

Based
Being a wh*teoid is a disease

Fake.

/sage

disgusting failed white mum.
seriously brainwashed into oblivion.

all the sane people have been banned from twitter.

kiked and hookpilled

>being a cis white male is a genetic defect because you are more likely to be inherently better and people are more likely to respond positively to you

this whole thing seems like the ultimate cope in the face of unsurmountable envy

they envy you so they want you to feel bad for simply being what you are, your existence is a crime to them because they cant be you

Attached: 1565221002977.jpg (500x375, 65K)

having skin the color of feces is the worst genetic defect I could possibly imagine.

Attached: niggerorc (2).jpg (189x240, 8K)

Kind of like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=_vOtZgOOUHA

And about him talking about slavery... He should think before he says things.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv3e37woBw

Attached: sargonbanner.jpg (2560x1060, 147K)

That's rich, coming from the literal cancer of the world

Political leanings are mostly genetic, so the only children being subject to this shit are already leftoids. Why should I care?