Do you support any resolutions to prevent gun control

Do you support any resolutions to prevent gun control.

Attached: PRI_78829187.jpg (768x1278, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
youtu.be/0acbLeVHKz4[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Attached: D492A605-FF39-48BF-8BF3-FDA86E410932.jpg (472x621, 114K)

>gun control
>not better access and understanding of mental health

Wew boyo laddy sunny jimmy pallie

we already have one called the second amendment

gun control is banned in america, and any attempt to institute it outside of the constitutional amendment process is seditious conspiracy which should be punished by execution

yes I think we should overthrow the united states government

No. In fact, I live in a state that has nullified federal firearms regulations.

Where are the archives if this dudes posts about killing his sister for dating a black dude and for being a bitch? I remember reading the thread about him bragging about getting a ar15 and saying how he wasn't sure he would be invited to the birthday at the bar. Who's got this archived?

Everyone was calling him a pussy and telling him to do it . I'm really wondering if it really was a false flag

The kid literally made several thread s

If anyone wants to see the video of him getting blasted by the cops you can see it at Kaotic.
I tried to paste the link but this place informs me that it thinks I might be some spam poster.

How do you know it's not a false flag?

2 different static cameras. they cut him down right before he tries to run into what I imagine is a bar. I just saw it for the first time a couple nights ago. I have no reason to believe it isn't real.

Where are the archives if this dudes posts about killing his sister for dating a black dude and for being a bitch? I remember reading the thread about him bragging about getting a ar15 and saying how he wasn't sure he would be invited to the birthday at the bar. Who's got this archived?

literally no one read OP's clever bait post hahahahaha

has a sat*n printed on his shirt

Attached: 1564448081624.jpg (300x299, 10K)

Idk. I haven't really looked into it too much honestly. The only other thing I heard besides what you mentioned was that he was targeting a bar that Trump supporters frequented.

So they would really dig deep into all the threads this kid posted in and delete them? There were so many threads about his sister and how much he hated her. And how he wasn't sure he'd be invited to the bday party at the bar they both go to all the time.

Abortion.

Pretty sure i remember him saying they both go to that bar. Also remember him being really pissed at his sister for doxxing him in some way or something on top of her dating a black guy

At first I was pretty damn pro-gun, but in the wake of countless shootings in the US I've changed my stance on the second amendment. I think it is amazing how staunchly American citizens will defend their Second Amendment rights, but yet there is not a single gun in sight to stop these shootings. This latest shooting just happened in Texas. The most Yee-Haw stereotypical, gun-touting state in all of America and not a single armed citizen attempts to defuse the situation? This leads me to believe that either 1) people aren't willing to protect their nation and peers with their second amendment rights, and therefore the second amendment only benefits those who want to do harm, or 2) the second amendment is irrelevant to a large majority of people and they don't exercise the right and therefore the deterrence aspect of carrying is irrelevant to modern America.

And he was saying how all he wanted to do was play music in a band I think

Dude shut the fuck up with that actual response to op. .

No

Every man should be give a state issued rifle that's of the same make as the military, and there should be no restrictions on firearms outside of murderers being banned if they get out of jail

Nobody literally cares what you think kiwi

Hi CIA, how are you doing today?

I would if I were located in the US

Guns (in states where they're legal) are the only tool available to defend ourselves. What will you do if a nigger breaks into your house? Wait half an hour until the police comes, or just shoot him in the head and solve the problem yourself?

Which US state has the least restrictive gun laws?

I'd snap his glasses with my ass cheeks and make him french my anus.

I care what you think kiwi and i agree. Lick a window you fucking retard

SHALL

>hearing an opposing opinion
Must be a glow in the dark.
How often do you think a break and enter turns into murder? How realistic is your situation? Is catering to this sub-5% situation worth the consequences?

No gun control is the best form of gun control

yes, but only for the sake of ushering in civil conflict

Attached: 1562388554769.jpg (900x900, 92K)

I keep myself armed to defend myself from possible Jow Forums trolls.

All guns laws are an infringement. Also, people seem to believe that the right to bear arms comes from the second amendment but it doesn't. Fuck the second amendment. Gun rights are a consequence of your to property, the right which all others derive from.

Alaska for sure. They have a bill which prevents the feds from infringing upon the original 2nd amendment in any way.

Being able to defend yourself, your family, and your country is a god given right and is ordained throughout the entirety of humanity. Only in America has this right been recognized by law and is enforced by the people.

He was even talking about the birthday party his sister and her black boyfriend were going to at the bar they both go to. And was saying how he wasn't sure if he would be invited or if he would even go..

Then he made a post saying he was invited after all and he was showing off his ar15 in another post

The kid was starving for attention and Pol convinced him to not be a pussy and take out his sister and black boyfriend

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Attached: 1412676251181.jpg (93x125, 3K)

How many Klansmen exist in /pol? Does a single thread exist here without at least one racist or anti-semitic piece of shit like you having to chime in?

If I pull that off will you die?

Yes I support any resolution to prevent gun control.

Get rid of all non-whites.

its not his fault theres more of a chance of the burglar being black

its not racist to protect your home and family. i couldnt give a fuck if the assailant was blue, red, white or yellow, if he breaks into my home hes just dead meat that hasnt hit the floor yet

getting shot isnt even a big deal. these 2 women both were shot multiple times at the garlic shooting everyone forgot about already that happened 666 days after vegas.
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
the blonde chick even has a bullet still lodged in her liver. so i dont really see what the big deal is everyone thats dead were just pussies or something

Attached: 666day.png (1185x539, 52K)

what? no...if you have subversives within it that need removed or curtailed thats one thing but to trash it and replace it with something else is a no. if it ever loses control you will be caught between russia and china good fast and in a hurry. right the ship with a course correction do not scuttle it drown.

Arizona, where I live has open-carry. And thank God for it.

Attached: opencarrymap-January1-2016.png (500x358, 15K)

when you say racist it sounds like heretic and you suddenly give me pedo vibes i think you might need some restraint hoss.

Looks like a ftm tranny

Why lick a window I don't get it faggot

Where are the archives of Dayton shooter dudes posts about killing his sister for dating a black dude and for being a bitch? I remember reading the thread about him bragging about getting a ar15 and saying how he wasn't sure he would be invited to the birthday at the bar. Who's got this archived?

He made tons of threads spamming his retarded face with a gun
youtu.be/0acbLeVHKz4[Open]

This shit is ridiculously insane and crazy with the numbers. But as far as a psyop goes this is the way to go. Does anyone know the victims. I seriously wouldn't put it out of the scope of what Jesuits or deep state would go to to take your guns and shut down 8.c.h. for the kids. These two sites are getting tons of traffic these days. And copy cat shit is happening all the time. Maybe the Jesuits and deep state will go to this to accomplish and end.

There is significant proof that Jesuits are alphabet negs and deep state.

this/thread, OP is a massive faggot.