2020 elections

Hey Jow Forums,
Havn’t been there since a while. Do we want Trump to win or lose this time?

Attached: A4F0599B-168C-4823-85A1-09AFE2F949DC.jpg (815x506, 87K)

I'm not voting for him again

his victory will make Reagans landslide look like the junior league

I will vote for him again. Not because I am a fan of all the shit he's doing. But he's pretty much the only likable candidate imo. Anyone else just suck balls.

no, we're quite sure you won't be voting for Trump, but rather that limpwristed faggot castro jr.

51st state confirmed

why don't we meme him into guantanamo this time around?

Zion Don was never Jow Forums's favorite

he has multiple white children, if you do not have more white children then he does, you objectively have less proof of your own heterosexuality then he does.
This is an indisputable fact and whatever you may think of him, your only option to be less of a faggot is to go make some kids (and probably lose a lot of weight).

I'm not American, but I think he won't be re-elected. Maybe he won't even pass the primaries. He's just been too much of a national shame. I might be wrong tho, if his fanclub is more stubborn than I thought.

>datamining thread
trump is a kike. op is a fag.

That’s a good one.
Or let’s meme him intro something in general would be hillarious, but we gotta come up with something good.

We want him to win.

1. Epstein flew a helicopter sharing a covert US military plane's tail number used by DynCorp.

2a. DynCorp has a history of child trafficking in many countries.

2b. DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg (current US intelligence board) and composed of many elite politicians.

3a. Epstein bought his Zorro Ranch from New Mexico governor Bruce King.

3b. Zorro Ranch is registered under Epstein's shell company that is located in a mall in the Virgin Islands.

3c. During Epstein's 2008 arrest someone in Zorro Ranch won the PowerBall lottery and claimed it under a shell company.

4. The same mall where Epstein's shell company is located at also houses Congresswoman Stacey Plasket's main office.

4b. Stacey Plasket recieved donations from Epstein and just recently donated them back into charities due to his arrest.

5. Stacey Plasket sit on the board of a Lutheran Orphanage that receives donations from Epstein and has been visited by the Clintons.

6. Epstein owns his own Internet Service Provider (ISP) and has multiple FCC registered microwave antenna arrays scattered around his island.

7. Epstein's pilot has a daughter in the US military and rumored to be in intelligence.

7. Former FBI director Comey's daughter will be in the prosecution team in Epstein's upcoming criminal case.

8. Mossad Agent Junkerman has flown on Epstein's jet.

9. Little Saint James was built by Aman Hotel's owner Vladislav Doronin who dated Naomi Campbell who flew on Epstein's jet.

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

>retarded amerimutts don't know what a duel citizenship is
not surprised

It's probably best if he loses.

Kushner is probably holding back from going full Ziocon, boots on the ground Iran etc because he's afraid they'll lose the base. If he wins in 2020 there won't be that worry.

will he recover?

we could meme him into transitioning?

Attached: sweet.png (198x198, 82K)

Interresting...
Develop your idea

seriously we should simply ignore both him and biden, it would drive them crazy..no likes, no talk about them, no memes, nothing

Lose, vote for democrats. They don't really hate white people it's just a silly meme goy

They wouldn’t care.
We have the power nobody else has.
We should use it,
Kek is on our side.

Attached: 2DFFFB0C-766C-4B6F-8B88-36442AF1F1A3.png (904x692, 60K)

we need giuliani and tucker for the transitioning..
>slowly raising estrogen levels
>tits grow
>potus surprised, but he likes touching them
>massive pressure from LGBT people thinking he mocks them by growing tits
>chances of re-election fade
>fear of going to jail
>memes pushed that show people clearly want a female president this time around
>at one desperate moment Tucker steps in: tells him he can avoid jail by transitioning, also people would be able to finally elect a female president
>Madam president gets reelected

Too obvious, should be something more subtle.

You will hate me for it, but if you really want to change the USA we need to meme Bernie into becoming DNC candidate..the debates alone will be worth it

Getting the same outcome regardless, but watching Trump be embarrassed when his base he told to fuck off more times than one doesn't come to his rescue will be worth it to stay home.

Kek
I don't think so. Last time I voted for Trump I just got Hillary without a brand new war. Asides I live in a state that will never flip either way.

What war you fucking faggot.
>Hurr durr drumpf is gonna declare war on everyone
He's shown more restraint than both Bill Clinton and Obama combined

Attached: 1481316939904.png (1280x960, 995K)

*dual
you stupid fuck leaf

True.

Attached: BDC5A54A-CB02-452A-8D9C-85AD27B46E5A.jpg (3887x2591, 755K)

>I'm not voting for him again
>Canada

Attached: f3bbf50d98d5b83ceb1708057987f6a36138c05041e0ef6e921bf1ad65b03d36.jpg (242x255, 15K)

>Continual sabre rattling for no fucking reason
>Oh hey let's bring Venezuela back into the picture and blockade them so they can flee the county and rush the border to be part of Trump's "largest number of immigrants ever!" 2020 immigration platform
You faggots are going to try once in your lives before next November, or you're going to be continually made fun of for being the huge waste of campaign donations you are. God only knows who the hell is still pushing money at this stupid asshole.

You ignorant moron. You lazy idiotic shit do you not read my comment!? I said that the unlike what Hillary would've done (which is to start a new conflict) he has not started another war.

I'm for acceleration. Whatever makes it faster.

>cuck on gun rights
>cuck in gun rights and get $1,000/mo
We're voting for Andrew Yang
yang2020.com/policies

Win
Democrats, never!

Whoa

Vote for the most Jewish, commie, America-hating, gun-grabbing, free speech despising, politically correct, LGBTQASJPFJ rights supporting, Mexican loving, black pandering, white hating piece of shit candidate you can find. So, in other words, anyone but Trump.

Define “we”. If you mean “straight white men” then of course we’re voting trump. What, you thought that we would ever vote for a democrat?

i wish i had DUAL citizenship and could be a leaf too. said no intelligent person ever

Better him than the assholes that will emerge from the democrats.

NOW LICK EACH OTHERS FRONT-HOLES

>JESUS I JUST MADE MYSELF VOMIT WITH THE IMAGE OF THAT

Quite honestly I don't fucking care anymore.

Vote for another gun-grabber. So any presidential candidate

By ”we” i mean Jow Forums, so basically white man, not sure about straight thought kek

Day of the dentist appointment is coming. You better brush your teeth britbong.

Attached: downloadfile-45.jpg (474x257, 11K)

Lose, but lose to Yang specifically.

Attached: D_P4EQbUcAY6FBE.png (627x614, 695K)

I ACTUALLY HAVE A DENTIST APPOINTMENT TODAY, A COUPLE OF MY TEETH AREN'T CROOKED, GOT TO PUT A STOP TO THAT NONSENSE!

Jow Forums has always been and will always be a Jeb! board. ignore the qboomer kike retards shilling trump, and discord trannies shilling yang

I'm starting to hope that a nuclear strike gets the election cancelled.

>participating in the shitshow known as democracy
Finna be a yikes from me, dawg

jew

>asking if you should root for the side that passionately hates whites

are you fucked in the head?