You can't say "goyim" on YouTube

Try it yourself, your comment will be instantly deleted.

Who could be behind this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-164248_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/goy
archive.fo/9K9qa
youtu.be/ptiWBrd9YbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white people are going extinct LOL and there's nothing you racists can do about it

Surely it must be asspained goyim.

You realise that you are the one being racist, right?

Or is genocide no longer racist?

Which one is it.

Hi JIDF.
Why was the word banned do you think?

Awww. Poor baby. Corporate media doesn't want you shitting up their platform, apparently.

Attached: Intolerance.jpg (960x720, 57K)

Hi JIDF.

and yet there are fucking loads of videos with it in

It's obviously hatespeech from former death camp SS guards meant to spread mental pain among the holocaust survivors.

Do you guys think that YouTube wants to avoid normies finding out what "goyim" means.
I think this is the case.

You mean the ones that weren't deloused and died of typhus and starvation after the supply lines were cut?

Are you baiting me?

Regardless here is the definition of the word. Seems like it's actually offensive to non-jews.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/goy

>Who could be behind this?
They've said themselves that the ADL is doing their hate speech policing.

That is true but you are unable to make a comment with "goyim" in it.

I often like to comment. "Foolish goyim."

((goo))gle

It was tongue in cheek newfren

Why do you gotta be such a gayholeniggerdick?

>Who could be behind this?

not a widespread conspiracy of jews.

Jews don't want you to even read their Torah or old testament. It's a crime to them if the enemy knows. So of course they're deer in the headlights if people find out they call us goyim and regard us as mere animals.

holy shit i tried it and it is true
somebody film this.

the amount of shills ITT holy shit

Correct.
How do you do my honorary fren?

It's weird hey?

Fuck off, VICE.

Same with using kike pilpul, once you know what it is, it makes sense how they speak to the goyim, nothing makes sense and that's the point, its meant to confuse the goy and shut them down.

As an aside, what's normal roadkill in Australia? Deer have glow in the dark eyes that stare at you just before jumping right in to you vehicle and smashing it and leaving blood all over the place even if you just grit your teeth and accept now you have a bashed up car but it still drives and at least it didn't fucking get blasted through your windshield.

Are kangaroos like that?

oh crap, it actually got insta-deleted.

I know this is bait but the dems are also racist.

Attached: 1564940417996.png (1570x979, 273K)

These threads are pointless. Yes, we know youtube, reddit, facebook ect are pozzed. We know. Use alternatives like bitchute, voat, and gab.

Attached: 1526773340715s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

What about iterations like goya, goyims, goys, goyrannosaurus rex, goyberg, goymonger, niggoy and goyiette.

Because if not, i don't see what you're crying about

Only their eyes glow?
Yes, if a Roo goes through your windshield you get out before it kills you.

I wasn't lying. It's weirded me out a bit, glad it isn't just me.

It's good to point it out, it builds awareness, and more people can remember it instead of it being memory holed instantly.

What about small circle?

Thanks fren. Thought it was worth pointing out.

I wouldn't be surprised if soon the algos started deleting comments based on the context rather than the actual word(s) used. It will detect the general context of people talking about jews jewing, and delete it regardless of what specific words are in play.

Hard to teach an AI about context, much easier to just ban words.

It's similar to a cat eye in that it reflects light back off the retina so that you just see weird glowing eyes right at the side of the road before you have much time to plan, and they start dancing and prancing like wild animals about to bolt right into your bumper. It's not like Christmas reindeer.

Usually they just get #rekt if you hit one, so it's more a matter of insurance for your busted car than it trying to kill you after you smacked its shit up.

Until a Jew attempts to use the word unironically (or even ironically) and gets angry that youtube won't let him lol.

It was a joke, user.
Kangaroos eyes also "glow" in the light of your headlights.

If they go through your windcreen they will tear you to pieces with their claws, you get out as quick as you possibly can here.

This, lol.
Jewing the Jew.

user, you need to see this:

talktotransformer.com/

Fortunately, we have lots of 18-wheel trucks here, so it's usually more like dodging around dead bodies unless you're out in the empty parts.

truck > deer

I suspect it's much closer than you think. The heebs are no doubt putting big money into research towards it.

Multi Combo Truck > Rhino tbqhfamalam.
You may be right but I dont think we are as close to it as they say.

>Just use ham radio bro!

You could try working with state bodies to swat mods

But sure, just fucking die in your own little corner jacking off to dick girl cartoons I guess

Attached: tumblr_p0nyeggfjA1vy2tgqo2_250.jpg (250x250, 17K)

It was more balanced than I thought. There were some pretty obvious ways they've changed it to lie to try and avoid anti-semitism.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 2.18.31 AM.png (577x590, 108K)

I kind of think I'd rather nail one with a fixed RV or a typical semi-articulated. Wiggle wagons would dissipate too much energy and then you'd need to recover it back into to stability.

Holy shit. It reads just like that 'Harassment Architecture' book.

Attached: uhhhhhh.png (595x892, 73K)

Any on-topic replies?

Attached: download.png (700x794, 108K)

It doesnt sound anywhere near human tho.

its kind of like cracker. we dont recoil the same way they do when called out.

Attached: pal.jpg (474x402, 56K)

No one, not even Africans recoil like "God's chosen" when you mention their race.

Food for thought.

I think I pretty much settled the score about the kikes straight off. Nothing wrong with discussing non-kosher slaughter methods or hooning into dumb animals, butchers, farting into the atmosphere, etc.

Just for fun, I did Israelis, Jews, Americans, and Palestinians.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 2.20.52 AM.png (582x636, 116K)

same here no more goytalk on goytube. but what if the jews want to discuss how to jew the goyim. then they get censored too

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 2.21.18 AM.png (560x272, 52K)

I'm gonna do aliens next.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 2.22.13 AM.png (573x509, 106K)

>I think I pretty much settled the score about the kikes straight off
What?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 2.22.39 AM.png (564x579, 112K)

Test

I commented the word and it didn't get deleted. Stop lying

Maybe it's like a blue check mark / star of Moloch thing. They can use it but we can't. Like black people can say nigger but we can't.

Is that so?
Well, there's your answer user.

They are the primary coders of most of what exists. I expect that the talk to transformers code also has ties back to people in power who want to protect their friends.

best i could do guys

Attached: oyvey.webm (1020x400, 1022K)

See my first post. It's the same kind of fun fighting with sports boys who had trophies and whatever. They don't realize they've already been had and are bleeding out or gassing out or whatever until much later.

When I hear niggers call me or someone a cracker, it makes me feel like they’re being retarded and putting themselves down. The term was originally for slavemasters when the whip would crack. Doesn’t matter what people call me. I could care less.

Attached: DD62D0A6-F4F3-41EF-9925-1518705189D5.gif (607x609, 754K)

Jews gotta Jew.

Why would you be using the word goyim ? It's not for you, it's our word in our language.

>See my first post.
Ok.
>Surely it must be asspained goyim
Nice ad-hominem, actually it's not even an ad-hominem argument, it's just name calling.

Gradually.

To help the goyim find out that you think they are all goyim. That Jewish supremacy is the real problem in the West. That Jewish international bankers see us a cattle to be milked then slaughtered for meat.

Attached: quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-without-that-they-have-no-place-in-the-world-only-to-ovadia-y (850x400, 94K)

Name-calling is all it takes. That's why they have to use g-d instead of naming the creator.

why are you speaking english? that is not your language.

Say "kike fuck meat" instead

But you are cattle to be milked. Your role is to serve us.
Trying to learn our language should be avoided, nothing good will come of it.

Why do niggers call themselves niggers?

Goyim is a cool word though. I like saying it out loud

>Name-calling is all it takes.
I disagree.
Besides, all it takes for what? You made far more sense when you were trying to derail talking about Roadkill

God's work, thanks fren.

Gott mit uns.

Why are you ? English is for everyone, Hebrew is for my people.

It's a big mistake to be to relient on the Internet. We also need an offline presence, we need to build to build all-white communities on a legal and effective way. They can't censor this.
archive.fo/9K9qa

fuck you racist nigger

Not sure if real but this dude had a similar problem a couple of months ago. His comments where getting changed in real time.
youtu.be/ptiWBrd9YbQ

Attached: Fischer.jpg (661x280, 55K)

Ok you're baiting. I wasn't sure at first.

When I read that first paragraph, my brain changed "victimized" to "criticized" lmao

>Besides, all it takes for what?
What we refer to as Jews are really just demon-worshipers. I never really thought much of it, but they have entire books of how to summon demons by name and then control them with magic circles. Ever remember how monks were portrayed as wearing a rope around their midriff? That's the magic circle they used and the demon can't enter it, which makes them safe.

They can't say the name of God out loud because that might summon a greater power to btfo them out. That's part of why the Christian tradition spends so much time on singing out a great praise and a joyful noise. It's not the Christians who have run afoul but rather the cagey Jews trying to hide in the darkness.

It's not all bad, you'll just have to use g0yim, then people will wonder why you're not typing like a tard and discover it's censored.

Good luck with your name calling, then. All the best with it in the future.

I hadn't tried that, good idea user.

You're the racist not us.

xD trollin' good leaf BASED

Attached: HAHA.jpg (600x404, 35K)

mark collett is talking about that a lot but the zogged governments of europe have made that pretty much impossible by banning guns as a means of self defense which would basically render such communities defenseless

I can.

I'm not going to call any names. There are books you can buy that list the names of the demons and how to summon them. Goetia.

I brought up roadkill because you're about as antipode as it gets and we all share similar experiences despite the exotic differences. That's love, not darkness.

Jared Taylor is far more Impressive imo. Look at Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit. Blacks want to live with other Blacks, Asians want to live with other Asians, Whites want to live with other whites. It's entirely natural and perfectly moral.

I'm actually rather well read on the occult. What made me suspicious is that they would evoke all these entities but always, always pay no need to Christ the son or God the father.

Did you try leaving the comment thread, going back and seeing of it's still there?

It might only apply to people on YouTubes "bad-goy" list. Which I am most certainly on.

The difference between all those groups is that Whites aren't and won't be allowed to have their own communities.

Nah its gone now. Took awhile but I typed in g0yim. Probably why it took so long.