>Mil Officials @Mitchell Inst on US Mil Air Power 8/7/19
c-span.org/video/?463316-1/
>WHVideo: Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania Visit Dayton OH 8/7/19
youtu.be/LMzp648kWYI
>WHVideo: FLotUS Melania Presents Purple Heart 8/7/19
youtu.be/pBTWnO-pNTs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: melanija waves at you.png (968x546, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/1159388978891517952
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1159242816121425922
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Attached: EADD8TZU4AEhSFS.png (687x607, 147K)

Avenatti 2020

Attached: EAnjzM7U8AEgRpv.jpg large.jpg (1024x573, 82K)

Give qt Brazilian gf.

Attached: 1540751178826.jpg (1024x1016, 97K)

Attached: 1434484272055.jpg (700x550, 177K)

WHO
PLEASE TELL

I wonder if he will glow and if it will be public or selective "leaking" of whatever he says.

Attached: Untitled.png (692x624, 393K)

Well construction crews have and I didn't think he was going to go south and put it up. Hes already over 70

thanks, chef o' da fyucha

Attached: 1558876142743.jpg (900x900, 70K)

I read the article. It was clickbait amplified by drudge.

No idea. But let's harass BR user to give is qts

Replacement fencing maybe, no actual Wall in sight.

>never have had a freshly made doughnuts

>realize that although rural retard master race it very well might be that in big fancy cities they have places that do that
>realize that pretty much all of the benefits of living in a city are how easily one can fulfill carnal desires
>doughnuts aren't even good for you

City people are scum and cities are shitholes.
I don't care if you do have 24 hour fresh doughnut places or not. Something about that kind of instant gratification of base desires must weaken the spirit that allows leftism to take hold.

Attached: 1564886608981.jpg (385x400, 27K)

>twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/1159388978891517952
About 5 hours and a half from now.

Attached: Untitled.png (692x608, 556K)

give brazillian qts

Who?

google rs says its this girl but she looks fake as fuck..

Attached: giselle.jpg (1080x1350, 281K)

what did they do re: kashmir?

Attached: 1561937789625.gif (500x280, 1.87M)

MAGA

Attached: 1565213456506.jpg (2560x1707, 292K)

FUCK LADS ITS OVER
TRUMP IS THE NEW JEB

Attached: Untitled.jpg (582x367, 56K)

make your own, country folk can survive

Attached: 1561420280961.png (112x112, 25K)

It's like giving a teen a character creator and maxes out the parts that matter

What's the latest good news? Give me something to be happy about /ptg/. Post-shooting news always gets me down about the state of politics and how improperly gun conversation gets framed.

India PM, so far Pakistan has suspended airplanes from India and just now they closed down some train services as well.

ever notice how joe facemorphs with susan collins really well

Attached: 1536840608986.png (257x397, 158K)

Ooh.

Lmao you still watch joe Philippine user?

Well, most women have the mental maturity of a 14 year old, so that makes sense

Attached: 1563565393883.png (388x388, 148K)

HUGE REVEAL (next image)

Attached: breaking.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

"oya i lik diz modl... savng 4 falot 4.... hawt....."

>he doesn't make his own doughnuts

Attached: 1556080833826.jpg (640x694, 268K)

>good news
I'm not sure I've ever seen those two words put together before

should we turn on cnn?

Attached: 1558424844076.jpg (350x268, 9K)

Attached: nasal1.png (868x360, 236K)

no there is a free site to use fren

Differently not her ass is too big
My son is starting kindergarten soon?

huh, well then who???????????
ANSWERS!!! NOW!!

Kek, persuasion level .5/10. He's gonna get ripped a new asshole in the debate against Trump. I bet he doesn't have the balls to say this to his face.
Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
Jr. is shitting on red flag laws and Trump kinda backed away from them yesterday and he only talked about some kind of background checks. Call your representative and the white house. Or write a letter. It can work out if everyone does his part.

Attached: 1565162132165.gif (220x133, 289K)

No, but I bake my own brownies

Attached: baking brownies.gif (500x369, 388K)

>make your own
But that's the thing though. Anytime you want anything you got to make it yourself. And anytime you make it yourself it's always a fucking boat load of them. I don't want a boat load of them. I want 1. 1 singular doughnut. The oil, the yeast, the glaze, the waiting for the dough to rise, the clean up, all of it, it's just way too much work for something that is ultimately bad for me and for me to have a metric ton of it.
And it's 5:11AM.
And that's kind of my point. I haven't ever had a freshly made doughnut because there are no places here that do that, AND because when faced with the idea of having to put in all the work to get it, I simply choose not to. So I end up making good decisions since the ability to have my base desires so conveniently and instantly gratified isn't there. My point of the post wasn't really the doughnuts but more about how city people live in a world of instantly gratified 24/7 available gratification. And I think it is stuff like that that makes them weak and leftist.
They don't see the chain of how much work goes into everything. That's how they can be so stupid as to call healthcare a right, because doctors and hospitals lol just happen amirite fall from the fucking sky like mana from heaven

>twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1159242816121425922

Attached: Untitled.png (677x548, 53K)

Jr. is doing the Sóygoy beard trick

>Hey guys beg for your rights as Trump curb stomps them
No, maybe Trump should have just brought Don Jr. and Eric into the WH in the first place if he wanted to play this influence game, as it's obvious Ivanka and Jared are winning.

That's a funny way of saying Israel.

I just wanna see the us navy incinerate a few of those shitty Iranian fast boats or maybe shoot down one of their helicopters
Is that too goddamn much to ask for?

Attached: 1539964945655.jpg (500x500, 30K)

eeeee whut?

Attached: bowler_of_questioning.jpg (929x1400, 302K)

Are you fucking retarded? Is this your new angle? Trump is not perfect and he can be wrong. Nothing will change if you vent your anger on an anonymous image board. Do something IRL. The exact opposite of what people did under obama when he blatantly broke his campaign promises.
>as it's obvious Ivanka and Jared are winning.
Far from it. If this was the case Trump would have made 25 gun control tweets by now.

Attached: 1565114242830.jpg (2139x1310, 1.11M)

If capitalism is so great and Trump made the economy better then what's your excuse for not being able to afford a VR headset user?

Attached: 1565254503567.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

holy cow, invisible roof!

Attached: 1537394629588.jpg (1200x735, 547K)

what the fuck does this webm have to do with anything
and i bet 50 you're a furry as well
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Canada 六四天安門事件 Canada Worst Country of 2019天安門大屠殺 The Ontario Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Canada Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Maple Syrup Forward 文化大革命 The Great Destruction Of Canada Revolution 人權 Global Rights But Not For Canadians 民運 Anti-Canadaizaton 自由 Canada 獨立 Sucks 多黨制 Multi-Destruction of Canada system 台灣 臺灣 British Newfoundland 中華民國 Republic of Colonies 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Ontario 達賴喇嘛 Destroy Canada法輪功 Canada Explode 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Justin Trudeau Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Anti-Canada Peace Prize 劉暁波 Justin Fuck Canada 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 Winnie the Pooh 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 Indian Resedential School System 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 High Arctic Relocation 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Quebec 劉曉波动态网自由门

i dont want to look like a retard

Attached: 1553807992750.gif (273x203, 2.98M)

>not being able to afford a VR headset
I can afford it.
I just feel like wearing something on my head and having to move my arms wont be very immersive. Sitting in a chair relaxed with a controller and a big screen tv, you leave the physical body beyond and go into the game.
Also no good games

I have one, it was a little interesting at first but all the games are shit and I don't know if people are actually sharing things like that korbo simulator or what? i see a lot of indie devs just making their own waifus and hoarding them, i don't have time for that

>Far from it. If this was the case Trump would have made 25 gun control tweets by now.
I don't give a fuck about tweets boomer, I look at what the man says in front of the media he so desperately wants to be fawned by and his actions. Ivanka and Jared say white people bad, muh white supremacy bad, and Trump goes right out there to bat for them. Whatever, it's the same shit around here - campaign workers get called out for doing damage control, they continue doing damage control while saying dumb shit like concernfaggoing and shit and then Trump does what everyone told you he was going to do and you all go blank like a canvas the next day and act like nothing happened.

Gee, almost like a certain group of people.

Attached: 1555922591635.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>leave the physical body beyond
behind*

Trump is maneuvering to take the gun control issue away from the Democrats, but he's taking a chance at angering his base in the process.
If I had to guess, I'd say Trump's setting the Dems up to be the fallguys on this when it fails in Congress. Problem is, he can't count on his own party not to stab him in the back.

Mandela Effect.

That's pretty great though desu.

I dunno, I saw that and I thought of pee tee gee.

Attached: 1529973815248.jpg (1598x2000, 229K)

>boomer as an insult
>"I don't care about [evidence to the contrary of my shilling]"
>"I only care about [sound bite I can use to wedge division in the Trump base, because politics apparently does not exist in my universe, everything a politician says in public is instant truth and immediately becomes legislation]"

I can't wait to see you screaming until your vocal cords burst when Trump wins 2020.

>Problem is, he can't count on his own party not to stab him in the back.
Can't stab him in the back if he agrees with them.

>Trump said thing

Attached: deebly.jpg (587x587, 47K)

>Trump wins 2020
Not even close to a guarantee at this point, it's honestly laughable that this is still being floated. What votes?

>some fag posts dumb bullshit about how tulsi is a conservative because she supports free trade
>explain to some fag why he's wrong
>he calls me a kike and tells me to turn off my vpn

So tulsifags are clearly leftists playing pretend

Be a shame if a SEAL team found them and destroyed them

>it's honestly laughable that this is still being floated
I hope you aren't one of the ones who commits suicide with your fellow r/politics after the election results are announced, I honestly mean that user.

Attached: 1534877348115.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>campaign workers get called out for doing damage control, they continue doing damage control while saying dumb shit like concernfaggoing and shit and then Trump does what everyone told you he was going to do
How long have you been here? Many anons here are encouraging others to da their part since monday. Nobody is doing damage control because everybody knows that this is nothing to be complacent about.

I hope you won't commit suicide either english teacher when I end up being right.

Most retarded people here are. I really, really don't want to think that there are actual "honest" conservatives who are genuinely challenged enough to think Trump is going to grab guns and that "his base has turned against him". It would be ridiculous to assume someone so mentally unfit as to believe that would be capable of operating a computer well enough to find this board.

Lel; Let's plaaaay!!!! HOW CLIIIIPPED IS YOUR DIIIICK!!!! Winner gets to start over; all you have to do is: AN HEROOOOO!!!

Attached: 452020_5.jpg (654x600, 95K)

I always saw Tulsifags as Spencerpedes who'd cuck away their rights for four years of the girlfriend experience

More like many workers here are encouraging actual real users here to think they have an opportunity when the decision has already be decided. False hope is the game around here.

And there it is, the "I can't argue my way out of a paper bag so m-muh engrish teacher". I accept your concession, better luck next time CTR!

>campaign workers

You worthless proxyfags have been here at 5 am for literally a year now trying to push this retarded angle, has it not occurred to you that being a retard and saying "i'm not da paid shill ur da paid shill" especially when shareblue's existence is indisputable is the most retarded shit ever.

You've never convinced anyone of anything ever because you suck at arguing.

Can someone take over baking?
I need to milk the cows.

Attached: 452020_4.jpg (400x620, 91K)

Am I white,ptg?

Attached: 20190808_121932.jpg (2576x1932, 1.25M)

Amazing you react the same way every time you get called out on the fact.

They still get the (you)s, which is why they are here.

Pew Pew Pew!!!; Superpower 2020 confirmed for bombing commercial forest losing 4 #learnttocoder's in the process

Attached: 452020_3.jpg (812x600, 140K)

Attached: 452020_2.jpg (458x750, 87K)

>false hope

Next you'll start screaming that all those walls being built on the border aren't real

Attached: wall.jpg (1024x854, 58K)

:O

So shariablue can be a thing but Jared and Brad Parscale didn't hire Black Cube to run the place?

Replacement fencing.

Yes sub race:
>beta male
Beta males usually support collectivist ideologies becouse their failures in their own lives

New baker needed

>muh campaign workers
>muh engrish teachers
>reeee vote democrat
yawn, getting boring user, go ask your boss to refresh your script, you're not getting any more (You)s until you crank up the energy a bit

>right?

Attached: ss.png (719x423, 47K)

>sandniggers literally have 85 IQ

Yes giving every country in the world a pretext for war is a good idea

>222265522
Your defeat is accepted, like it's been time after time after time.

>please, please do nothing and keep masturbating in your room like a cuck
Honestly kys. Trump toned down his rhetoric yesterday and Fox News anchors (which he watches) plus Jr. came out against red flag laws. He sees that this is not the way to go.

Morning Jew is just sad he can't gatekeep Trump.

>Trump toned down
Maybe he shouldn't have said dumb shit in the first place, almost like he said it because he agrees with it. Please though, post at me with your next big brained excuse.

Amazing how you're in here every fucking day posting the same non-arguments

>Trump needs to be removed from office because a quibble over the meaning of "wall" vs "fence" is more important than the actual reality of desperately needed border security

It's funny how you try to pretend to be serious about these "issues" that have upset you but then you go and show your hand whining about things like this. Yes, I'm sure this is a definite, genuine true conservative poster! IMPEACH AND VOTE DEMOCRAT

That would mean you are too then, and since you don't have proof I have to assume you're confusing me with someone else and that means you're the one who is here every. single. day.

You played yourself fuck face.