Will we ever reach the excitement, high, and hope that we had in 2016?

So as you all know, hope is fading fast. I know some of you are still holding out, but at this point, a lot of us know how fucked things are becoming. Infinitychan's been taken down, Jow Forums may be next, Trump still hasn't really fulfilled his campaign promises and he may have trouble in the re-election. Especially now that he may be cucking out gun owners. The border invasion is ongoing and the liberals are worse than ever to the point where they're attacking other liberals for not being fucking liberal enough.

I remember us all being so giddy and excited in 2016. The energy here was completely unreal. Looking back on it, you could literally feel the energy radiating whenever you'd go into a thread that was all about Trump support and how he was beating everyone and exceeding expectations. It was as if God himself gave his energy to us Trump supporters for the entirety of 2016 and ever since then, he's left us and has not given a thing to us since. Like, 2016 it just seemed like there was no end to how high we could go. Memes were being thrown left and right like kekistan and such and NOBODY was negative about it and everyone was united here. Now? You see nothing but negativity and disunion. It's like it's mirroring our society at large, really.

I truly am starting to think that 2016 was God's last gift to mankind. We'll probably never reach that high ever again. It's 2019 and it seriously is like the bottom has no fucking end. I feel like things will get worse, but never get better at this point.

Attached: alkyoneus.png (487x557, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG5-El_SNM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
archive.fo/9K9qa
youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8
sourceforge.net/projects/emspoofer/
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG5-El_SNM

fuck off loser

Do not forget there was once a time before 2016 where hope was dim. One must ride the tiger in order to keep going. We do not know what the future holds but anything is possible... As shown in 2016.
God's speed.

The wheel of fortune turns and turns

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 08.37.44.png (595x507, 303K)

I'm feeling great. I've given up on Trump and R's and I'm just having fun supporting BDS and Palestine on twitter and exercising my basic bitch free speech rights I have left.

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson-quotes.jpg (900x518, 55K)

Attached: Space Is Dumb.png (216x216, 84K)

Attached: aliens.jpg (510x446, 24K)

The faGET finally killed this place.

Trump is a traitor to both nation and race. At least we all recognize it now. They won't get us again.

Attached: Cox.jpg (313x298, 18K)

i'm voting for the most anti-israel candidate which is unfortunately dem at this point.

/ptg/ is living in a land of delusion and fairy tales, thinking that Trump is still on their side (assuming he ever was).
Instead of trying to play mental gymnastics in defending Trump, people need to have some dignity in themselves and admit that he's just another boomer neocon who lied to us about everything. Only then can true change happen.

They are aliens bro

When the civil war begins, we will.

If you think some american election was the best time of your life you should fucking end it already.

If Trump survives another attempted attack as publicly as last time that energy might come back to the board

Hopefully when the next Hitler runs as a candidate.

Attached: 1478930425582.png (1875x1875, 3.48M)

Attached: 1479694533652.png (1920x1080, 684K)

I sorta feel like Q was made because they knew that Trump wasn't gonna do shit. It's seriously genius. Every blunder he does, they just say, "He's playing 200iq 4D chess you chump, of course he's enacting gun laws, that's just part of the long game, just wait and see!". Yeah pal, I dunno how confiscating our guns is gonna help America, but sure, I'll just wait and see and before I know it, we'll be back to the great old times of America, totally.

It's 2019 and things look bleaker than pre-2016. I hate to be a pessimist, I really do, but at some FUCKING point, you have absolutely got to fold. That's what I hate about /ptg/. They're the stupid fucks playing Poker that just won't ever fold.

You're not getting what I'm saying. The best times of my life were during the early 2000s. I'm trying to tell you that the ENERGY was off the charts during 2016 and that for the first time in a long time, a lot of people were feeling genuine hope that just gradually increased as time went on during 2016. I'm probably doing a shit job at explaining it, but it's just something you know if you're a bit green pilled like me. When Trump came in, it was like Superman came in and stopped a big bad alien threat and told us that we'd be alright. That's the sort of feeling I'm talking about, it was as if we were on the road to better days and it was absolutely elevating to finally have peace of mind that someone was saving us from doom and actually seemingly cared about us.

Maybe aliens want to stop violence

jesus christ youre ghaey.
we're about to reich chaos levels over 9000 and i will spend a whole year dibertately commuting typos

Maybe aliens introduced the concept of nuclear weapons to stabilize the world before a period without war

Maybe Edgar Mitchell is right maybe the ETI reject all forms of violence and are compliant with God.

Maybe we can't evolve as a violent species.

Stop worshipping the kike puppet it's just a president. Well being and peace of mind will never come from politics but personal life instead.

Banks seems to disagree. if Jow Forums survives itll be SC writ large

>>Maybe we can't evolve as a violent species.
yeeeah, maybe not

Highest point of Jow Forums, it's only downhill from there

(((Science)))

Like race and IQ?

Did you read the NASA email about the ETI from the contingent universe?

We're talking alien race

People deny that race exists which means they deny science. That is what I meant.

no, but if you have a link i will. ive read too much egan to be surprised
ill check these regardless. its protocol

A savant may test poorly on an IQ test but can play any classical piece of music from one hearing.

Is that a malfunction or a superior function?

Are you denying the alien races?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Not our fault DRUMPFT is more than happy to appoint all sorts of saboteurs and far-left extremists into his own staff and throws his own supporters under the bus while trying to suck up to the left.

Attached: ANTIFA Don.jpg (729x729, 159K)

You're fucking retarded

How so?

No, it's all downhill. Time to get /hyped/ about the coming collapse of society.

Attached: 546.png (1172x675, 50K)

The truth is, politics brings us nowhere. Stop caring about politics and build your own refuge: archive.fo/9K9qa
If we have all-white communities, even in a nonwhite country, it'll be the seed for a new dawn.

sorry, this is about as convincing as cnn assertions of the pee tape, intelligent niggers, perpetual machines (unless you include welfare in Chicago) or the old chestnut 'military intelligence'

youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8

So are all the other emails fake too?

Burgers just take a side, you still stay with Trump and prevent a total collapse, either you ride the tiger. It's up to you. But stop this Sanders/Tulsi/Yang retarded bullshit, the borders with them will become like a giant black hole that will suck everything in. Vote for them only if you want the tiger, not because they are good candidates.

do you understand how easy it is to create this charade? and i will admit that some of the emails may be real, bit it is just as likely that they are fake and gay.
have a play with the below and see just how. easy it is to stir a little shit,

sourceforge.net/projects/emspoofer/

and there were more legacy, warez or asta tier tools kicking around years ago. a good Jow Forumsenteman could probably do this in terminal,

so do i believe anything? no. not really. but i try to shape reality por others, when i get boared. beats playing golf

>Infinitychan's been taken down
can you retards stop with this gay shit? there's a millchan clone of infinitychan on zeronet.

don't be a fucking retard: only connect through tor, and on a secure linux distro if you can manage the technicals.

Attached: infinity-connect.png (800x3200, 731K)

I understand it is not humanly possible to create a charade such as this. The logistics are not linear.

>>I understand it is not humanly possible to create a charade such as this. The logistics are not linear.
jej ok

Truly, I kid you not. Aliens run the whole thing.

niggers are autistic savants?

>You see nothing but negativity and disunion. It's like it's mirroring our society at large, really
Shills

you stupid nigger. youre praying to the wronfg god.
theyve been hear the whole time

Attached: do you think im pretty.jpg (736x1105, 110K)

Why are you using a term which is inflammatory in a discussion about an alien race determining our destiny

Time isn't the correct term.

stop putting trust in politicians retard.

Trump is a kike slave serving the globohomo rulers.
>drain the swamp
>america first
>stop censoring people (kills net neutrality in the same breath)
lmao. If we to save america and preserve some semblance of Western civilization, we have to do it ourselves. All trump does is send money to israel and push us closer and closer to 1984, like any politician.

Things were always going to get worse before they got better.

But you spat in the faces of Gotham's worse criminals, didnt you think there might be some casualties?

Attached: Virtue Signal.png (789x714, 1.11M)

I like this idea, cool thought user. I read chapter one and am going to read the rest.

Its a hopeless situation now. Our options are voting for delaying the inevitable or allowing the inevitable to happen (not like voting matters in the first place). (((They're))) already shut down infinity, then kiwi. Now it's only a matter of time before (((they))) shut this place down too. The same mistake won't be made again with this upcoming election.
Ohhh and would you look at the calendar, just in time for another recession since we're due for one practically every 10 years or so.

Attached: Old-Ben-obi-wan-kenobi-20375221-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

ywn know this feel again

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Nope about to hit an economic boom, worldwide

Holy fuck you zoomer faggot
2016 was literally nothing in terms of energy and unity compared to 2001-2002.

Attached: 07D7C8D3-E1F1-4ADE-98ED-458133C60AF3.jpg (577x1024, 101K)

Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes, and groves, 40 And ye that on the sands with printless foot Do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him When he comes back; you demi-puppets that By moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, Whereof the ewe not bites; and you whose pastime 45 Is to make midnight mushrooms, that rejoice To hear the solemn curfew; by whose aid, Weak masters though ye be, I have bedimmed The noontide sun, called forth the mutinous winds, And ’twixt the green sea and the azured vault 50 Set roaring war—to th' dread rattling thunder Have I given fire, and rifted Jove’s stout oak With his own bolt; the strong-based promontory Have I made shake, and by the spurs plucked up The pine and cedar; graves at my command 55 Have waked their sleepers, oped, and let 'em forth By my so potent art. But this rough magic I here abjure, and when I have required Some heavenly music, which even now I do, To work mine end upon their senses that 60 This airy charm is for, I’ll break my staff, Bury it certain fathoms in the earth, And deeper than did ever plummet sound I’ll drown my book.

Attached: 1564916706731.jpg (720x720, 120K)

>hope is fading fast
what kind of kikery is this? My hope is at an all-time high.
>normies now know their votes mean shit
>normies now know pedo rings do exist and that "conspiracy theorists" were right all along
>the youth is beginning to disapprove LGBT degeneracy
>liberals are a meme
>mass murders are being blamed on how society is pussyfing men
>gun control is on the horizon, forcing the law-abiding to no abid by the law, crucial for the upcoming war
>in the upcoming war, neo-nazi groups will use the confusion to lynch (((bankers))) or Marxists themselves will
>people are braking up along racial lines
>mainstreem media is now only watched by conservative boomers who shit on their articles and attack them as fake news
>clown world has become a revolutionary ideology that blocks nwo influence online, i.e. "Wow parents are taking their kids to see cross-dressing pedos at the library, honk honk"
>memes control the people and Jow Forums has become "truth" and a refuge for white males

Attached: 1553631221271.jpg (1024x676, 90K)

We were united against a common enemy. As the reality of the threat of a Democrat president getting into office looms closer you might see people uniting more again.

> Democrat president getting into office

yeah it would suck hard to have a fag-loving Zionist in office who wants to take our guns

wait...

No. The butthurt from all the cuckservatives and leftist plebbitors that seeped into here following election night will continue to suck all the innocent fun out of Jow Forums shit that it used to have. The only joy left, is schadenfreude as we get to watch those who dug their own grave get covered with earth and listen to them suffocate.

Ya'll forgotten KEK how disappointing.

Oh you'll be seeing more of us nice try demoralizing kike.