How come depression, anxiety and suicide are such prominent trends in gen Z...

How come depression, anxiety and suicide are such prominent trends in gen Z? I thought they were supposed to be based and redpilled and save the white race?

Attached: 1544017934224.gif (376x332, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
jenx67.com/who-is-generation-x
thefederalist.com/2019/07/26/heres-amy-wax-really-said-immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our food is fake.

High IQ

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
>tfw no bf

social media

Media, boomers and materialism.

Too much internet too little human interaction

He look a try hard korean

cos they aint sucking and fucking

Each gen is manufactured to be a certain way in mass.

I mean a good section are, they just aren’t as fucking obvious about it due to the fact that you will be fucking expelled from your future if caught doing anything remotely right wing in public

Demoralization.

drama queens

You are not cute!

Gen Z are the most affected by commie indoctrination, TV and the media. They are the
most brainwashed and the most unlikely to wake up from their brainwashing.

No they are genuinely blackpilled

degenerate generation

I have seen a lot of them and have been breeding the blackpill since infancy even if dinthave been exposed to POL
Unconciously they know the truth

Explain, NOW

They do have an oddly disproportionate amount of filth queers, trannies and cucks though

No he is cute

This reality sucks, and within this reality we have a shitty civilization, and within that civilization we have a shitty country full of shitty cities.

If you're not depressed then you're a fucking moron.

All the lithium in our ecosystem goes to the production of batteries instead of ending up in our food.

All of the commonly available food to young people, especially at schools is shipped out from Sysco with an absolutely ungodly amount of preservatives so they can not have to deliver fresh food

How does that relate to the disorders?

On some level, they realize how badly they were fucked over before they were even born.

Like everyone on this board?

Oh I have no idea, it’s just the food thing explained, I’m not sure as to why it’s an explanation for the fucking gay cesspool of the generation

Imagine how miserable you have to be to accept a job where your only mission is to desmoralize joung idealistic people that only want to built a more sane society.

Op belong in hell

Cities suck

We have to go back

Attached: fdwddw.jpg (302x167, 4K)

Jewish happiness is hell for everyone else

Where?

>Where?
A few hundred years back in time. We fucked up big time.

Pretty much At least we can see the problem

It was an over time perfected technique to demoralize. It was in alpha phase for gen X, in beta phase for gen y and it's 1.0 for gen Z.

Gen Z has more access to the internet from childhood than any other generation before. They can look up information for themselves and encounter new ones.

Attached: 1565247830295.gif (302x537, 3.94M)

What the fuck with this asian type aesthetic ?

They're raised by faggot GenX parents who mollycoddle them so that anything so much as upsets them or goes the other way makes them feel suicidal. GenX has the highest proportion of helicopter parents after boomers and they enable snowflake cucks.

Most muttisated Generation in history. No culture and community

Better than imitating niggers i suppose but yeaa white boys are lost souls

It's a biological girl, you jerk.

Attached: 1565207212400.gif (400x400, 941K)

This.
Reality and universe are shit at basic, nothing can change that. Laws, borders, ethics, religions...nothing. This Is cold, pointless world, GTA without missions except eat, shit and fuck.

Attached: CA36CA63-290B-44C4-9B39-D741BDEEF187.jpg (1838x1838, 754K)

I preffer the original.

If you play to be an asian cutie dont surprise when men end up choosing the original over the copy

Attached: UCVQ)CNEW__40Y8W_7DBAS_25JE_Y_original.png (484x553, 394K)

Pretty sure suicide was worse in the old days

Shut up racetraitor, nobody cares.

Attached: 1565202850220.webm (900x900, 779K)

>give your kids antisepressants to permanently damage their chemical uptakes and inhibitors
>give your child hormone therapy to reduce their IQ and fulfill your pedophile fantasies
>indoctrinate them to be faggots and live an unhealthy homo life of sore asses and infidelity
>feed them saturated sugary shit (notice how man screaming, hyperactive children there are?)
>children's animated shows are full of screaming and hyperactivity
>Fortnite

Beats me.

Attached: 1565166799106.gif (354x277, 1.88M)

This, go live in the countryside or at least not in a big polluted city

Wrong. It used to be that older people used to take their lives because they were in pain, but nowadays we take care of boomer retards, meanwhile children are killing themselves at super high rates.

Attached: 400px-Age_adjusted_US_suicide_rate_by_race_1981-2016.png (400x220, 52K)

You should copy the jewish ethnicentrist and racism instead of being a try hard asian girl

It's because our generations are so close together, and because when the technology became faster and better generations combined.

I am born in 81, my dad was a hippie, but I am considered gen x but more so gen y which is why relate to 20 years agos and my parents treated me like a sibling at times.

But look at this chart.

jenx67.com/who-is-generation-x

G.I. (born 1901-1924), 4.5 million
Silent (born 1925-1942), 26.2 million
Baby Boomer (born 1943-1960), 65.6 million
Generation X (born 1961-1981), 88.5 million
Generation Y (born 1982-2001) 18+, 52.0 million
Two-thirds of the remaining 75 million are Gen Y who are under 18
The remaining one-third (25 to 30 million) is Generation Z.
So, why do we hear that Generation X is so small when the numbers tell a different story? That’s a great question with a relatively simple answer:
immigration.

The cutoff for millennials is at 95 bruh.

Attached: 1565215867661 (1).webm (608x1080, 1.15M)

I would like to hug her, and then make white babies with her.

Diet actually relates a ton to mental health especially in youth who need nutritional food's so that their brain's can develop properly. Doctors will never tell you this hidden truth because they either profit from mental illness or are naive but grains seeds nuts bean's and certain veggies and plant's like garlic onion ginger ect are toxic and slowly kill you. If you were to study the diets of insane people closely I garentee most of them eat diets high in these foods.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Coz it's hip to be square

post ww2 jewish marxist pedo hell hole warnings engrained in their parent's sperm genes
sad cum babies

>I will feel real bad about this is this, if the person actually is

Are you illiterate? read a fucking label.

Not to mention any generational effects. As far as your list, maybe those are are the healthy ones, who are alone in their knowledge, in most places. It would kind of being like Taylor in Planet of the Apes.

Attached: Am I the only one who sees what's going on?!.png (500x281, 103K)

Well, everything is premade and packaged. How can you be 100% certain that what's in the package is really what they say it is unless you've seen the entire process yourself?

We were born into a civilization completely disconnected from spirit and nature. With nothing in its place accept vanity, greed, materialism and consumerism. Looking back at all the science, innovation and knowledge from previous generations who potentially could have created a much, much better world but instead destroyed it for a monetary profit.

Is suicide always bad tho?

You reap what you sow nigger.

Attached: 1564553067000.jpg (422x634, 40K)

It’s just a meme you boomer

here is why it is not a mystery Browns and Blacks are DESTROYING Western Civilization.
thefederalist.com/2019/07/26/heres-amy-wax-really-said-immigration/

This reminds me of the time I yelled "white power" when I was a kid because I heard it in South Park
If something like that was recorded today I can only imagine what would have happened
>Non-stop media coverage until "somebody do something" happens
>Taken from parents
>Re-educated on how to love the eternal joo
The prison that this self surveillance has become would have baffled even the most extreme tyrants