I don't care about these countries

If every single person who lives there will get beheaded by Muslims or shot by Chinese I wont care the slightest.

Attached: latin_west.png (1425x625, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't say that I blame you.

Nice blogpost, Ivan

It's nice that you care about Africans and indians so much.
Anyway enjoy Ramadan next time it comes round.

Ivan the 105832nd

kys nigger

Damn the opinion of some dumb fuck russian is so important to me tho :(

Hикoгo нe eбeт, хaчapa
Пиздyй в cвoй вкoнчaтник

Ivan there currently is a higher chance that you get beheaded or shot by a Muslim rather than the natives of most of those countries lmao.

They don't care as well. Actually they want to be shot, beheaded and raped.

ok, if you say so

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg (550x545, 34K)

I find it funny how Russians here try to have this "based" facade while they are one of if not the most degenerate nation in Europe, maybe only after the UK and France.

Having studied in Germany & Belgium, I would disagree, my mountain friend. You've probably never visited those countries, but I assure you that there's nothing more normal than a German cop being butchered by kebabs in daylight, without consequences.

Russia is a shithole, a sad waste of it's potential and people

You care about Greece and Bosnia but not Croatia and Hungary? Retard

Kek You have shitloads of muslims too snownig... even in Moscow What dou you wanna do with that...
BUT not only that:
Russia has shitloads of kikes too... At least in central and western Jewrope there are very few kikes

I can't wait until you all starve to death in the dark.

Slav envious of white people. I'm shocked.

I actually lived in Belgium, I forgot to include it in my list. Ok Russia is on par or a little better than Benelux countries, Germany, Sweden, USA, UK, France, Canada, which is still only around half of all the countries on the map. Russia won't even come close to the Baltics, Austria, Slovakia in terms of morality or well-being of the populace. Every second prostitute here in Georgia is either Russian or Ukrainian or some kind of mutt involving those countries, despite the two groups being like less than 2% of the population.

How many krokodil you shot today, subhuman?

pidorska please

Attached: 1434095029845.jpg (900x599, 117K)

Also let's not forget terrorism is MUCH more frequent in Russia than any other Western country if we don't count USA shootings as terrorism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia

Yall can try

Bы вce пoeли гoвнa ,вac вceх зaтpoллил тyпoй pyccкий вaнькa

Russia is doing a good job at making naive westerners think that Putin is somehow tough on Islam or a defender of Christan morals. Ridiculous

It has to do with who uses the Latin script vs who uses Cyrillic, Arabic, se asia and Asian script. Both hung and cro use latin while Bosnia and Greece use Cyrillic partly and Greek is similar to it.

Beslan, to be fair you have similar problems. Get your point on the immense cukery tho.

>bulgarian
>studying

Fucking Race Traitor
Well Ivan youve always been jewing out on us west Slavs together with the germans and jews...
The funny thing is that we West Slavs have a lower percentage on Sandnigs than you.

Attached: Untitled.png (1425x625, 30K)

Still 0 pisslam terrorist attacks in my country, unlike yours Igor

isn't half of russia chinese anyhow

This but unironically.
Fuck f*rstoids.

>asiatic turk-mutt hating white people becouse we raped his ancestors
Whouda thunket

Nice priorities you got there, Andreï. Go suck Putin’s peepee now.

lmao russniggers btfo

This.
Fucking Ivanon cares for all the shitholes

Attached: nshade.jpg (536x625, 52K)

>Russian loves thick brown penis in its holes
shocking

What did Greenlanders ever do to you?

russians are the niggers of the white race.

why should we worried about your problems, if you dont give a fuck about us? I dont say he's right, but he's speak with a reason.

Attached: lolicry.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>but he's speak with a reason.

Boris try speak english, Boris smart and strong like big bear

Attached: 1552523966367.png (471x667, 638K)