So what do you think should happen to people who are found abusing their doggos?

tmz.com/videos/080619-brooke-hout-4607806-0-tskstscj/

So what do you think should happen to people who are found abusing their doggos?

Should they be sterilized? Should they be taken to court and receive a jail sentence?

Attached: dog abuse.png (1107x532, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KW97ZQTAo1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YouTuber Brooke Houts Accidentally Uploads Video Abusing Her Dog

youtube.com/watch?v=KW97ZQTAo1I

Just let the dog rip her face off one day. Clearly the dog doesn't feel threatened nor feels abused.
>.t nature

Attached: 8E4171AC-AF93-4727-BB40-08D0D0D34479.jpg (480x358, 13K)

Btw all you jewtuber niggers literally have nothing to talk about so you ha e to straw man all this hype shit lol.

Jewtube jewgle literally has nothing to talk about. Someone should shoot up a jewgle hq.

yea but I feel like people should do something about this bitch.

Dog was annoying af tho. Kinda deserved it

absolutely nothing, animals are property of humans and if they can eat them they can do the ever fuck they want with them
go hunting and grow up

nah i just think he has tons of energy and should be out playing in some field.

Everyone is acting like if its a baby. People literally rape babies and eat them alive but no one cares, because the animal parasites have penetrated their rectums on their sweet spot.

if that's the extent of it, it's really not that bad
i have seen much worse with dogs as well as horses and wouldn't qualify most of it as animal abuse. did see this lesbian take a shovel to the face of a horse, which was animal abuse. but this really isn't

I hate YouTubers but that isn’t abuse. Dogs are annoying as fuck and only respond to shoving/hitting.

Who is pushing these tabloid tier shit threads?

Is it the jews?

Retard trendies

WHITE

IMAGINE having to hear that fucking voice with acoustics in that house WITHOUT even fucking her.

what about spitting?

The retarded bitch can't hit hard enough, so the dog thinks its a game and keeps doing it. I wouldn't worry too much lads, the only suffering this dog experiences is the mediocrity of having to live with a roastie

Would still bang her, she seems to be kinky

The dog doesn't seem to care if he did she would be dead

yea if you hold out a few hundred dollar bills she would probably let you split her in half.

I think people who threaten violence upon human beings for them injuring animals is psychopathic behavior.

>"HOW DARE YOU HURT THAT DOG? I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND FLAY YOU ALIVE FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"
>continues eating hamburger

"Oh it's different because dogs blah blah and cows aren't blah blah blah."

Humans > Animals. Who gives a fuck what happens to any animal, it's not worth harming humans over unless they kill YOUR animals. In which case, it's a property damage case.

Is that a joke? Why would an animal that licks assholes care about getting saliva on their fur?

nah

We humans are overpopulating this planet and eventually we will reach a limit and population crash will occur.

Enjoying valuing parasites.

This is correct

How about you help the situation and kill yourself then?

Found the animal abuser.
Kill yourself.
Do it.
Now.

Fed to the dogs

or death by firing squad penalty.

Fucking cunt spit in the dogs face, who even does that except niggers

Not only does it show her engaging in animal cruelty, but it shows just how incredibly fucking phony youtubers are. Youtube is a cancer that needs to be eradicated in it's entirety.

How about you put forth even a single counter argument.

As another user said who cares? Dogs eat their own ass, a little saliva isn't going to mean shit.

"Haha of course TV shows aren't showing real people."
"Haha of course movies aren't showing real people."
"W-what?! You mean my special youtube mommy isn't a real person...? No.... How could this be?!?!?"

Reported her channel lol

Ok?

Lead by example, KYS.

Imagine reporting a video on YouTube

This. It never gets old seeing people that are completely unaware of their own double standard when it comes to being sociopathic.

It's not that bad, smacking a dog is the same as smacking a child, especially a larger dog. The only people that get offended by this are butthurt snowflakes. There's a huge difference between disciplining a dog and say, kicking it with full force.

Of course, the people getting mad at this have perfect moral standards and would never so much as raise their voice in anger, but these perfect arbitrators of morals are obviously faultless.

Still, if it takes down another JewTuber and forces them to get a real job. IDGAF.

Man, look at this guy go. Looking over your posts, it seems you're worked up over something. What's got you so butthurt user?

Idiots like people in this post.

No one cares? Not sure about that one bud. Pretty sure people are pissed off in either case.

Imagine being a nigger

Attached: Nostalgic-images-of-the-suburban-pipe-smoker.jpg (2000x1967, 634K)

>idiots
How am I an idiot for reiterating that youtube is full of phony fucks? That's no reason to be butthurt. What's troubling you really?

>How am I an idiot for reiterating that oranges are orange.

Poor Doby, would adopt/10

Imagine actually caring that some roastie smacked her dog.

Did mommy burn the tendies again?

>yea I rescued her from an abusive YouTube
>no I don’t have any kids why do you ask

women have to be extra dominant to alpha a dog like a doberman
if it was threatened it wouldve already ended her

Yeah after I told her five fucking times yesterday to get it right.

Well, go tell your dad... Do you have a dad?

How far are you going to go with this to save face you homunculus?

So you don't have a dad. My condolences user, that must be rough.

Nothing it's a fucking dog. That makes it lesser than a nigger.
kys you dumbshit sjw

i'm not sjw.

I don't have kids because I'm a jigolo and I happen to like Dobermans faggot.

>he has no heir

Oh hey look, it's her beta orbiters coming here trying to defend animal abuse lol

Attached: 8c5620107285e416cd61f553a78e1004--tim-curry-parallel-universe.jpg (736x520, 47K)

>bringing heirs into planet nigger

I’m glad she’s losing her free ride. Doesn’t mean I’ll jump on the muh animal cruelty bandwagon like a faggot

God I wish that was me

That is not animal abuse. It's shitty training, but not animal abuse.

This is a really stupid arguement, we kill cows for food, punching a dog has no value behind it.

If we killed every person not contributing value you'd be off this board Jordan.

who spits on a dog?

Her dog (like all) needs to be walked and requires discipline. Something she is incapable of doing.

Attached: Staffordshire-bull-terrier-990859.jpg (590x350, 29K)

I love how hurt you are. You soft little bitch.

Gotta love how reddit cucks like this come from their cuck sheds to white knight a woman

wheres that?

people who get so upset over someone hurting a dog are truly sub humans.

yeah, this

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)