UFOs are the biggest political topic facing humanity. There is nothing that comes close...

UFOs are the biggest political topic facing humanity. There is nothing that comes close. It would change everything forever overnight.

Attached: 1565196136602m.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45hL8e-QuXQ
imperialgermans.com/history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4bMK5O8fQBo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
matilda-macelroy.com/wp/vril-power-and-vril-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: yahawashi chariots.jpg (203x127, 20K)

why was this thread deleted a moment ago

It's a topic that gets the least traction on Pol but is acknowledged by NASA in their emails regarding the ETI rejection of all forms of violence

UFO=more-intelligent-than-human alien from far away, or what? Because demon holograms and cosmospheres aren't gonna do the trick.

Attached: E480FF7E-73DF-4577-B68B-E8CD12DA594D.jpg (1536x2156, 1.53M)

Because hating niggers and feeling superior would be kinda pointless if there was a race a million years more advanced than us, especially when that same race bestowed many of our achievements onto us. The Nazi fears the ayylmao.

The Invisible Hand

Attached: CWintensifying2.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

The Kecksburg acorn UFO landed in Pennsylvania in December 9th, 1965. Weird hieroglyphics from outer space! It could have come from the Delta Eridani planetary system.

Attached: kecksburg.jpg (600x600, 44K)

what a bummer

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 08.56.01.png (446x276, 225K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 08.37.44.png (595x507, 303K)

Obviously runes. Probably Hitlers Time Machine Bell. Maybe he wanted to try again.

Attached: 78d30d8e789eb4c9924109836a358fdd42664ac84b74cad49dd2eb13f0b1f131.jpg (151x255, 5K)

People were making fun of his spelling... Which is funny because some of the greatest literary figures of all time couldn't spell properly. He tricked them.

If you believe in that sort of think. You should not be talking about it too much. Higher beings are not interested in humanity. Because humanity is fucking stupid and non interesting. If you see yourself as a intelligent person you should be contacting them just alone. Do not write anything down and use no cameras.

>UFOs are the biggest political topic facing humanity
Wrong. It's a nontopic on all levels except for the ones directly involved. And I'll tell you from someone who knows. They are not a topic because they do not wish themselves to be. Disclosure happens from without and on their terms. It's a subject of interest but does not involve the majority of people who have important concerns in their lives. You might very well save yourself a lot of time and effort and don't try to make it not a nontopic. They are simply too far in advance of us technologically to not be the ones who decide. Now take it to /x/ the adults are trying to talk politics here

I think you need to go to /x/, schizo.

Out of all the glownigger/jidf distraction tactics and state-sponsored memes I've seen in past 4 years, I swear this has to be one of the most pathetic, cringe inducing, lame ass shits ever.

That fucking "chad ufo" meme deserves an investigation, whoever did it needs to be tracked down and publicly hanged. Fucking CRINGE.

Life can't arise from non-life. Aliens don't exist.

t. Virgin UFO denier

I don't care so much about ufos

I care about alien craft

Attached: physics zero point.png (573x490, 158K)

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)
Dear John,
Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

They're saving the reveal of UFO'S for something big. Probably when civil war breaks out over the West. Jews and Elites have plan B for most outcomes

For nuclear disarmament

meme flag kike go die in a fire, faggot

and as it says here in this letter, zero point energy.

If we think 100 years ago, we are surprised people lived in such conditions. Therefore we should be hopeful that our conditions might improve also, as is the form of life on earth.

take your meds sycho

ok memeflag kike

A thread 99% filled with memeflags with shitty ciaboomer memes and the most basic govt propoganda talking points of the most surface level UFO discussion ever.
You dumbfucks are so so SO bad at your jobs.
Literally brainlet tier.
Believe in God and hope he forgives you for being enemies of mankind.

virgin

The Christian God isn't real, christ cuck.

Space Aliens 4 Jesus

Reverse searching that shit meme shows zero results.
These fucking retard cianiggers made that horrible meme to convince us UFOs are totally not demons bro. Just trust the government narrative about UFOs, kumbyah, the aliens want us to have more immigration because we are one human race etc etc
So pathetic and low energy.
You cianiggers literally exist in a lower dimension than us shitposters. You are like cattle to us

I really wonder what these ufos are? I honestly wonder if it's just lab grown genetic abominations.

Say “Yehovah”
Just one time. Say the word “Yehovah”.
Stupid kike

t. UFO denying virgin
"Demons" is just a word used by primitive minds to describe something they couldn't understand. Go to chuch and suck off your pastor, you gay christcuck faggot.

Ancient signals

Say “Yehovah” Jew. The power of Christ compels you!
Say YEHOVAH! SAY IT JEW!

UFO's are fake and meant to distract conspiracy theorists into chasing ridiculous and irrelevant red herrings. If UFO's were a real subversive information, there wouldn't be mainstream media channels that play 15 seasons of ancient aliens and movies like independence day. It would be as obscure as esoteric hitlerism on the web.

If you think of the evolution of man, contact is inevitable

take your meds, really

If he doesn't want to say it then why are you trying to push the matter, what difference does it make to you?

You follow a jewish religion and a jewish saviour.
Virgin

Why are you pretending to fight, what purpose does it serve?

Not sure about that. Lets say that UFOs are a thing, and they are ET, and they haven't bothered even contacting us. Why would that have any political significance?

It would surely be interresting from an anthropological point of view, but mainly because ET apparently regards us as animals.

SAY YEHOVAH YOU FILTHY KIKES
THIS TRICK ALWAYS WORKS TO GET YOU STUPID MEMEFLAGS KIKES TO SHUT UP.
YOU THINK WERE FUCKING DUMB?
YOU REALY THINK AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF DEALING YOU JEWISH RETARDS DAY AFTER DAY WE DONT KNOW YOUR TRICKS?
SAY YEHOVAH ONE TIME TO PROVE YOURE A REAL GOY LIKE US.
SAY. YEHOVAH.
(btw newfags, this is a great trick to see if the memeflags who make slide threads are jews or not, make them say Yehovah. 99% they shut up and disappear it’s hilarious)

Ahahahaha you can’t say it. Because you’re a filthy stupid Jew.
say Yehovah

>they haven't bothered even contacting us
They have been coming here since humans have existed, at the very least. Many of our religions are cargo cults for worshipping these visitors.

Yehovah

Yehovah, now go take your meds, schizo.

It's not banned to say Yehovah

Ayys are vicious bastards.
youtu.be/45hL8e-QuXQ

Attached: ufo-pictures-3.jpg (590x915, 76K)

I think religions were distributed according to our cultural understanding and all present the tenet of ascension to higher realms of being.

what the fuck are you mumbling about? you sound legit crazy and/or retarded
really, take your fucking meds faget

I meant say YAHWEH.
THATS the one you stupid Jews cannot say.
Say YAHWEH and I will leave you alone.
You will never say YAHWEH because you will get in trouble.
Pathetic Jewish shills

Attached: E8D08754-A444-4248-AA2D-21B3B149F4F1.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Filthy stupid Jew.
You are a JEW. Nobody likes you.
The whole world HATES you and CAN SEE through your clumsy lies.
Show your flag you FILTHY DIRTY LOW IQ JUDEN

Yahweh isn't forbidden. The name of God isn't pronounceable.

How does it feel to be a GROSS SMELLY ROTTEN JEW?
The whole world for 1000s of years is DISGUSTED by you parasites.
You penis mutilating baby blood drinking DISGUSTING PERVERSIONS OF CREATIONS.
We all SPIT on you filthy JEWS

YAHWEH, YAHWEH, YAHWEH.
You do realise you worship the same god as the jews?

Good goy, it's good to focus on sci-fi non-issues that may in fact even be fantasy, so yes, keep investigating UFOs and not bothering with what actually matters. Watch 100s of documentaries and waste your life in theories.

At least write some good books or spec scripts based on your crazy.

Take your medication you delusional schizo, nobody itt is jewish.

I don't agree with circumcision, I think people are brainwashed into it for various reasons.

Governments worldwide have admitted UFO's are real, including the u.s. government. Keep focusing on pointless things instead of delving into the real meat and potatoes. Good little goy.

imperialgermans.com/history.html

You JEWS are so stupid to actually think that you’re not exposing yourselves as JEWS by the way you keep dancing around with your pilpul?
I LOVE exposing you fucking retards to all the newfags who have come here for the first time.
I hope this thread gets bumped to 300 so EVERYBODY can read your retarded attempts at hiding your JEWINESS.
YOU and all of your little JEW shill friends with memeflags are pilpulling as hard as you can and you will NEVER take off your flags because it will show Israel and everybody will make fun of you.
Stupid JEWS! MUH HIGH IQ!
YOU HAVE LOWER IQs than WORMS.

Attached: Asgard inner earth map 1.png (869x810, 791K)

Of course you don’t your rabbi cut your penis when you were a baby and you have developed a deep deep sense of inferiority to the chad and handsome white goyim.
Your whole life revolves around the hatred of those aesthetic Aryans who are better and smarter than you in every way.
TERRIBLE MEMEFLAG JEW SLIDE THREAD

Now this is a good link.

This virgin is the next mass incel shooter

Arya is a Sanskrit term.

To the worse though. Disclosure would be a massive catastrophe. Just forget about the stupid lights in the sky and focus on the issues at hand. Kikes have to go before we can even think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bMK5O8fQBo

I understand some people like that aspect of UFOs but it's not interesting to me. That's a 3D vehicle, not a space craft.

Not so interested in the UFO's but where they come from.

Stupid Jew. Nobody is falling for your shitty thread now.
You FAILED.

Attached: 95643AE0-2A72-42A5-B33D-9CDAAA75E644.jpg (720x849, 68K)

They don't want us to be distinguished from them so the retarded POC's will blame us for the worlds problems.

Are you ok?

So yeah about the ETI and the MAD Project.

Mutual(ly) assured destruction (MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender (see pre-emptive nuclear strike and second strike).
Mutual assured destruction - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

incel

Yep.
Brother are you the one who was posting about esoteric hitlerism and those awesome quotes about how we must all become the avatar?
I don’t think I this is the right link but those quotes changed my life.
It was entire paragraphs. Might not be you but there was a Brit who was posting them in many threads and they were great.
matilda-macelroy.com/wp/vril-power-and-vril-society/

Nice! You switched to the confederate flag! How about you switch to the geographical location flag?
Oh you won’t? Because it’s an Israel flag and you’ll immediately be exposed?
Dumbass I’ve been here much longer than you have. You CANNOT fool anyone as long as I am here exposing you for the subversive satanic JUDEN rat that you are

It's his thread

incel

The veil lifts soon :3

I’ve never been more okay.
The entire western world is waking up the fact that you JEWS are responsible for fucking our societies up.
You parasites. God’s judgement is coming.

Attached: BF921E7D-2F5D-4C25-9DC6-374423FC5BEE.jpg (527x1280, 147K)

Didn't God create the script?

Or do you think humans are in charge? I don't happen to think they are.

The god you worship and the god the worship is the same god. Where are you from btw, the south or mid west?

You pathetic Jews.
Your decades of hypnosis and brainwashing are wearing off because of the instantaneous communication provided to us by the internet.
your LIES are not working anymore.
The goyim are waking up! Fast!

Attached: 59036A12-617E-49E1-B654-152D6ED10A96.jpg (683x1024, 665K)

Is that lambright?

Jesus is Jewish : )

It's Bam Margera

I believe him.

Look how these pathetic Jews can’t help themselves.
This is how they overplay their hand.
They cannot resist getting the last word in and shaping the narrative even though they are exposing themselves in the process. It’s hilarious. You can play them like toys. Every single time.
I am in Alaska you stupid Jew

I think God plans everything, what can I say, maybe I am naive.

You are an unhinged schizo and potential mass shooter incel

But space is fake tho so how can there be ufo?

Attached: 1564171989966.png (2519x1030, 329K)

You’re a literal schizophrenic Jew rat and we all know it.
Try again retard maybe you can make a shill thread that someone will actually fall for.
You DO realize that nobody trusts memeflags on this board right?
Time and time again you memeflags jews have exposed yourselves and literally nobody is buying it. It’s almost sad at this point

*ahem*

Attached: 1565196220518.jpg (600x857, 243K)