Let's build a decentralized Jow Forums

Either on ethereum or tron or much better on SingularityNET.

None can take it down or censor it anymore.

We win and use their technology against them.

With all the right wing nutjobs being censored demonetized or banned this is the only solution to save free speech.

Blockchain was made for us

Attached: Selection_700.png (728x381, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0xchan.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no thanks

it already exists and is in closed alpha.
the mainnet release is later this year in an app for smartphone/pc and a web interface.
its called 0xchan.org

its entirely decentralized even with moderation, everyone is a potential janny.
it can never be shut down either since the board operates off of a smart contract on the ETH blockchain.
read the whitepaper.

/thread

Attached: 1556741112180.png (1920x1080, 240K)

Attached: scrot_2019-05-24_um_17.51.32.png (1764x1038, 173K)

Attached: 15578492191423.jpg (801x321, 41K)

When I go to 0xchan.org I get a redirected to .net and than I get a privacy warning

Isn't 0xchan the project from teamjust?

yes and the same team that made P3D

your browser is retarded basically.

>Pay per post
Get out, Jew.

>he doesnt know that NOTHING ONLINE IS FREE
every "free" service you use, sells your user data
so thats the price you pay

read the white paper, everytime someone posts to 0xchan you get xyz% of the posting fee. so technically the board pays you to post if you have a stake in it.

Bring back /mlpol/

Attached: 250px-Mlpol_logo.png (250x250, 73K)

I can't access that site

Tried chrome brave and firefox

Really now? How big a stake do you need?

0xchan.net

0.5 ETH staked into the smart contract to post text
2 ETH to post images staked
u can withdraw your stake at any time
also, the native token on the board ZCH is what is credited to your posting address every time someone posts.
if you use ZCH as a posting fee the cost to post drops down more than 70%
so the board is essentially a get paid to post board since you are constantly earning passive income from it when someone posts

read the white paper

Http://0xchan.net redirects me to https and I receive a privacy error each time

pssssst hey kiddos, wanna get into the super secret dark web club?

Attached: 1565140217007.png (600x2400, 211K)

Unless it's over Tor or i2p you have no anonymity. The thought of my Jow Forums posts being direct peer to peer just doesn't sit well with me.

This whole thread is full of obvious honeypots, except maybe the decentralized crypto chan idea. Everyone knows safety lies in numbers, attempts to draw out people from the large population on this board and isolate them for surveillance will not be tolerated.

Should I ask Jow Forums about this? My clock is on "use network provided time"

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-031310.png (1440x2560, 191K)

ethereum based? um no
whos going to pay $1+ per message to post

a private zeronet or onion (with extra vpn) is the best solution

>with extra vpn
I never understood why the extra VPN is necessary. Is it to hide from the isp that you're using tor?

Fuck off glowie
Get creative with your honeypots, this is just embarassing.

all your traffic is encrypted but the guard nodes still knows your IP
its just an extra step to remain 100% user

as for 0xchan i dont trust it since a token is involved so its not truly decentralized (built as pyramid scheme where the early adopters with most of the tokens get paid and can control the platform)
couldve been built without it since its just ipfs urls stored on the ethereum blockchain, but i guess eth whales could control everything if theres moderation involved

>honeypot on an user network
zeronet and onions are the absolute last resort anyways

Lol. Tor is entirely compromised by cia, and zeronet is as “private“ as bittorrent and perfect for entrapment.
Might as well ask in langley whether you can use their servers, it would just be lesd complicated.

The doomsday bunker site works seamlessly over tor. Ppl need to be running linux and do everything with an user account that is firewalled so that it cannot access the net except through tor. The zeronet programs can run under a zeronet user similarly firewalled. Then there is no way even a malicious program (that doesn't break you os security ) can give you away. You can run zeronet, dissenter, etc without trusting them. Even twitter works this way.

>having not read the CIA hive files

I didn't know they had CIA niggers in Austria

Paying Jews with invaluable private data rather than a 100/th of a penny.
Obviously the French are that retarded

Well if they compromise my browser they would also have to be running as a different user to compromise me. And if I am not doing anything illegal I am mot worth it. Also am working if I get spare time on a rasberri pi whonix setup so I can physically isolate network to tor. (Nothing leaves computer except over ethernet cable that leads to rasperry tor ) don't have the money for a beast that can run qubes, so my current spare time proj is setting up physical whonix.

Sadly its not practicable since most users on here do not have the technical knowledge plus money and time to spare on all that shit.

when you're looking at that level of networking you stand out like a fucking beacon just because of your hardware

I prefer a clearnet/meatspace solution where we move from one sleeper forum to another- nothing is anonymous but we are very hard to follow because our community would take a lot of man-hours to police

I decided in 08' that we had lost the internet
we don't own enough of the infrastructure
governments are cooperating too much
website ownership has become opaic
too many glowniggers

when the day of the rope comes I'm sending post box letters and raising a boomer army

That is why firewall config is good. It is free. You can browse the web fine on an old 4gig machine you have laying around. And a raspberry pi is under 50 bucks with a case . don't even need the pu with the firewall config. With the pi in place ecen if nsa hacks your computer totally it leads nowhere. (I suppose they could get yoyr real mac address so mabe you should gave bought that old 4gig used with cash )

Pi too (target)/to be safe

Since you need to register every sim card now in Austria and soon all over Europe tails might be your best bet if you need to stay anonymous.

On the other hand fuck staying anonymous, most stuff that is now illegal like weed and other drugs will soon be legal anyways and so what someone talks racist shit or is a leftist- what happened to freedom of speech and if you just troll why care to be anonymous?

I get the point though why privacy is important and why a VPN or tor might do the trick but even tor is run by the government and with vpn s it's just a matter of time till they either backdoor this shit or ban it all together.

I personally think every fart should be on the blockchain for everyone to see cause nobody is better than anyone else so why not make everything public at least people can't lie anymore

Don’t know don’t care just let me know where we’re going when we move. I know ppl have been calling for this place’s head for years and years but I think it’s gonna happen this time. Maybe not soon like three months from now but it’s hard predicting we’ll still be here in 2-4 years for instance.

Its hard to predict where anything will be on 2-4 years. Latest next year we can expect the biggest economical crash since a 150 years for example.
Expect things to change very significantly, and not just on here.
The same governments that are posturing against this site are wheezing their last breaths currently, same for the corporations that have become indistingiushable from governments.

The future will be decentralized platforms.

And a crash so what some people will benefit from the crash others lose, it's always the same so the financial crash might happen but the same time it will also create new opportunities

As long as you can look up you can get up and try to make the best out of your life, crash or not

Same with bitcoin lots of jobs lost their money while others made a killing it's always how you look at things

>Doesn't know Ethereum

Isn't that some kind of Ponzi?
Eth are not anonymous, so technically one could determine what an irl person posts?

I think its even benrficial. Our current system discourages risk-taking and tries to railroad you into wagecucking and dependence on an employer.
Also its encrusted in undying boomers who block off a lot of advancement and have no clue about the world around them. A crash would feel like a much needed fresh breath of wind at this point. Any system is at its worst shortly before its end.

I agree, the current system is failed, we just slaved to governments and corporations that use our data against us.

Once this shit collapses and the elite uses their power we can use AI to free us and we will be able to split all resources amongst us.

I think the crash will end the influence of the elite and the small guy will profit a lot.

Or we all go to hell and than at least we don't have to worry either, it's gonna be 1 or the other but I truly feel that the current elite will lose much more than the little guy.

Cause if you don't have shit, what can you lose?

If you make anything that has no moderation some fed nigger is going to spam it with illegal shit. Most people don't want to give the feds an easy reason to put them in jail so they will avoid it. If you make something that has moderation you have the issue that most people who want to moderate are huge faggots.

It is very easy to launder ETH if you know what you're doing
>send ETH to binance (no kyc)
>trade for Zcoin, send Zcoin to wallet
>Mint(launder) and Spend(send) the Zcoin to another binance account
>Buy ETH, withdraw
You can launder any listed crypto there like this.

AI is a pipedream like space travel.

But crashes like this are not without historical precedent. Actually they happen somewhat regularly. On the scale we can expect roughly every 500-1000 years we have a full systemic switch. Seeing that industrial revolution and our current financial system finds its beginnibgs in the 1500-1600s that is fitting.
Most of the old elite tends to cling to the failingfailisystem system since everything else means reducing their exalted position in the short term, and thus winds up getting the axe.
The resulting vacuum favours those who take risks and adapt, brcausr freedom also always means self-responsibility, which the average pleb abhors.
If you are willing and able to adapt, you fare much better tham in the rusty cobstraints of an already “undead“ obsolete system.

If everything is totally open you will be able to tell that the illegal shit comes from the CIA or mossadegh biggers

I feel like everything should be totally public everything cause at the end we the same anyways and if everything is totally open via biggers can t blame us for things we didn't do, it works both ways

The more that is in secrecy and anonymity the more chances are people can frame you for shit you didn't do.

And so what you come home from work and you have your bitch eat your ass everyone doing it so if it's all known we way more secure from each other.

Right now you can find everything online but if you don't want to look at sick shit don't do it.

The more anonymous we are the sicker the shit gets people do.

Personally I think a key to a better world is not more anonymity it's more openess

>not knowing how to quote-reply

>let's host unmoderated content on our pcs.
>this definitely won't alert our home-user isps or cause law enforcement to raid us for illegal shit we didn't know was downloaded to and distributed from our computers.
Fuck off, boomer retards.

Thx true Scandinavian

Sounds jewy to me. Why the fuck would I want to dick around to buy ETH, to post on a message board? I'm already paying for my internet access.

Why wouldn't something like this be built on top of iota's tangle? At least then it would be free.

If something is free, it really isn't.

Build more of them and make it impossible to ever censor. Then do the same thing for every social media feed until they are objectively better than the alternatives. One of you autists should build decentralized Amazon to just fuck with them.