Do boomers unironically believe in Q or are they LARPing?

Do boomers unironically believe in Q or are they LARPing?

Attached: 1565258041025.jpg (720x393, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheAREAX/status/1159116616057200640
scribd.com/document/420379775/FBI-Conspiracy-Theory-Redacted
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some believe it.
After they realised the corporate media is fake news, they didn't learn the most important lesson that all sources have agendas and instead looked for someone else to put blind faith in.
A "white hat" inside the government leaking classified info but it has to be in code is precisely the sort of thing boomers raised on Hollywood movies with good goys and happy endings were open to.
Plus it gives them something to talk about.
They believe it because they want to.

Pic related

Attached: 2c407c46b6bca7459fde0c105bab11bfcee8cdf9b383274d418308a564da1349 - Copy.png (445x1214, 232K)

This Q shit is so retarded and anyone that believes it is a fucking boomer.

the boomer worships the goverment. they think big papa gov will save them

I'm a bum yelling in the street, but Q was a honey pot. IDK WHY.

Boomers love them some Q
It's terrible.
You can debunk it a thousand times
Still they just want it to be real.
It's pretty sad folks.
And btw
Hi lady Steph

Q

Q is controlled opposition. He is a CIA agent.

FUCK SHIT pol is always right. If Q was a psyop then trump is a jew shill.

It has to be because of Q. When it comes to stupidity and anouncing crimes Jow Forums is miles ahead of infinitychan. It would have made more sense to take Jow Forums down.

Boomers are stupid as a group but after the past week's events many must be waking up about Q.
If Q was real he could have done so much good with all the info he supposedly had.
Instead 1A and 2A are going to be destroyed and being white is going to be virtually criminalized.
But Q team are still waiting for the right time to reveal what they have?
That takes stupid to new levels.

>weeb

Is everyone in this thread a fucking bot ?

Q simply points people to do research at already public information fucktard

Kek, and right on cue the boomer exception who proves the rule.
July 2018, the world will know.

I remember when Q still posted here I would dunk on him every day. I like to think my constant replies of "fake and gay" were what got him to leave.

This. No classified information is leaked. It is just an open-source intelligence operation.

People can go to qmap.pub and check the proofs tab. There is no smoking gun but the coincidences add up. People can decide for themselves. That is the point of the movement.

Flat Earth had a continuing presence at Qresearch but barely ever shows up here.
Now why would that be?

It's unironic. They were warned to lurk for five years before posting, but they didn't listen.

Yeah, it's designed to appeal to the specific cognitive biases of retarded boomers, which they have most likely never even considered they have (everyone does.) Most are Christian hence "trust the plan", a barely re-worded version of "trust God's plan". The vague wording and use of questions rather than statements gives it the air of prophecy, where they see the few correlations (aka "Q PROOFS!!1!") they want to and discard the rest. It's popular with women who I guess see it as a sort of political horoscope. Finally the need to "decode" and gay shibboleths like WWG1WGA reinforce the in-group muh sekrit klub effect, giving them the smug feeling of being intellectuals with special insider knowledge.

Attached: can't help hating boomers bubblegum crisis.jpg (608x446, 60K)

>There is no smoking gun but the coincidences add up.
If you cherry-pick any dataset of random vague statements you can achieve the same illusion of prophecy, plus Q does a little better than that since they make educated guesses. There was a similar anti-Trump twitter LARP that "predicted" new fake and gay bombshells dropping against him (but not usually what they were), it convinced a bunch of libtards that wanted to believe it, but then someone did an analysis that showed there was better correlation between the event dates and the phases of the moon.

Attached: graph derp by herp.png (640x400, 4K)

>Glowniggers pay him a visit and take photographic evidence complete with an abundant number of self supplied (you)s
>HEY OLD MAN YOU ARE NEARING RETIREMENT, YOU SHOULD BE QUIET BEFORE YOUR PENSION MYSTERIOUSLY VANISHES AND YOUR ASSETS ARE SEIZED, SHAME ON YOU FOR ENCOURAGING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE SLIPPERY SLOPE THAT IS RADICALIZING YOUNG MEN AGAINST THIS GREAT NATION AND GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
>Also remember to support Israel

Attached: 1556673156961.jpg (1024x706, 305K)

>Q simply points people to do research at already public information fucktard
oh really? Point me to the useful fruits of Q's grand enlightenment, other than infesting this place with schizo boomers GLP style

Attached: 1548685013236.jpg (1078x786, 99K)

This Q Mommy explains it all:
twitter.com/TheAREAX/status/1159116616057200640

Attached: Q mommy.jpg (649x684, 30K)

I have a feeling that creating this cult is going to backfire badly on the glowniggers.

lol

why would a powerhungry maniac want total unlimited power.

gee i don't know. total mystery

trust the system KIUW

looks like shes about to burst into tears

Aw no

The FBI believed in it enough to declare 'conspiracy theorists' as domestic terrorists. They specifically reference the Q user. Happened this last weekend.

QUADS checked.

wow who knew Q was a honeypot to lure in the last truth seekers

Christfags are the ones dividing based on religion. They are nothing more than 2000-year-old controlled opposition. That's why their religion is designed to make them more brainless than the average religious ideologue. Goatfucking muslims have a greater capacity for critical thinking than the average christian.

If you cannot find the truth where you are now, then where do you expect to seek it out?

Is this the same FBI that memory holed 9/11, the LasVegas shooting, and then offed itself on the middle of the dancefloor?

ebin

Attached: 1401025037293.jpg (458x472, 61K)

k i check myself you old boomer farts

>boomers not being delusional
Anyone got that Q is boomer cocaine pasta?

Czech'd indeed

>anons bake the crumbs
I want off this boomer infested shithole

Sounds like the FBI were playing the long game with the Q LARP.

Boomer Derangement Syndrome

amerimutts are so fucking cringe

Attached: 1557938590194.png (643x653, 317K)

>BDS
>Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions
How fitting ?

quads show you're a lying faggot, sauce or gtfo

Q is a digital hoax. hes binary not human and many faggots fall for it

daily reminder that all boomers have NPD

One thing Q accomplished is he obliterated Trump's support on Jow Forums

Trump did that himself

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-072745.png (1080x1920, 699K)

Attached: 3BBF081B-94BC-4FF6-ABA4-171FB4515221.jpg (743x484, 76K)

dude I saw a real life Q bumper sticker (just an American flag-patterned "Q") on a local (flyover state, 70k city) SUV last month, dude was a boomer and also retired firefighter (his other bumper sticker)

No, Q just says things that boomers want to hear. Boomers don't believe in anything but themselves.

this shit is so fucking cringe. we are often overran by true believers too. If you have something important to share, you speak plainly so that all may understand and comprehend it.

This board in general is to blame for the retarded Q garbage. Encouraging that dumb larper thread after thread allowed him to keep going and eventually two or three mouthbreathers on here unironically believed all of it. Took it to Reddit/Facebook/etc and there it spread to the normies. Some of them are almost NPC tier, how they believe everything without bothering to check first

Kekistani flags and OK signs = WP and Q posters. That's the legacy. How do you all feel when you see the attention whoring retards do that stuff for the camera? I for one find it sad as fuck

KYS faggot. Whats it like being a retarded pantifa faggot?

QUADS SAY FBI COMPED DEEP STATE HATE THE PEOPLE AND THEY DID THE MASS SHOOTING or were in on it with the Clowns In America.

sage

SAUCE YOU FAGGOT!! That report does not mention QANON.....FUGGIN SHILL

>we've got the real raw deal
>we've got Q

I can assure you, we Q Anons do unironically believe in Q and many of us are in fact boomers. Many of us have been researching conspiracies long before the advent of the internet. Q just tied all the loose strings together for us.

>SAUCE YOU FAGGOT!! That report does not mention QANON.....FUGGIN SHILL
scribd.com/document/420379775/FBI-Conspiracy-Theory-Redacted
it literally says Qanon in the document.

Attached: Trust QQQ.jpg (589x631, 84K)

Do you think anyone would believe him if he spoke "clearly"? People would just denounce him as a LARP.

Anyhow, by these questions he makes it very clear why Trump ran for President; He couldn't stand children being sacrificed to Molech, being kidnapped, drugged and raped as leaders turned a blind eye.

Well Q is real or its at least the best story being told. Every other interpretation of current events is boring and depressing.

Boomers are the most gullible and easily deceived generation on this planet...ever...Wtf do you think?

You and yours were here larping Q here a few hours ago so what does that make you?

Attached: 1561117139670-pol.png (256x256, 124K)

Based gen x here.
If you’re using the term “boomer” then you’re a david brock butt buddy or a low iq brainlet and a pathetic lemming for allowing (((them))) to divide you.

Attached: EFC51EA3-3D98-4762-8392-FF37601D59C9.jpg (1000x523, 56K)

Yes, the new shareblue tactic is to create false consensus echo Chambers. Probably a way to farm each other for (you)s so they can get paid without any actual replies

The very fact 8 chan was shoah'd should speak for itself.
This war is larger than you could imagine.

>implying I won't fight for your rights while calling your out on all your boomer bullshit
You fucks are the unprincipled sectarians, the rest of us understand what 'countrymen' are.

Sad but very true. Boomers will believe absolutely anything if they hear it on TV or radio. Qmers are actually a bit odd in this respect, as boomers greatly mistrust the entirety of the internet outside of their MSM websites.

Does Jow Forums unironically believe in Trump or are they kike shills?

>He couldn't stand children being sacrificed to Molech, being kidnapped, drugged and raped as leaders turned a blind eye.

Ha hahahaahahhaahahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaaahahahaaaaa ha!

Kinda sad that millennials want to as always turn into a us vs them thing, why can't truth be for any and all generations? Q isn't for boomers its for everyone.

Q is alien AI - watcher

if qlarp was legit he wouldn't post like a basic bitch wannabe prophet and leave things up for debate or interpretation. It's a larp for morons with too much time on their hands

This boomer that lives in my neighborhood has a giant wwg1wa sticker on the back of his f250. He also has several q stickers. I keep hoping I bump into him somewhere so I can tell him how fucking stupid he is.

If you don't believe it stfu and stop circle jerking the seething kikes who shill against it.

Found the brainlet

Attached: 53563736-AAF2-40C1-93C3-83DCCE2AB2EC.jpg (625x773, 63K)

why not just ask him about the Jews and see how much he actually knows lol

This faggots Larp is literally crumbling right now on twatter after he sent his followers to zero net and got caught using screenshots pretending to be in the golf cart with POTUS. Please go dismantle this guy ass.

Attached: FB426AC4-42CF-427A-8516-E3E0B8ACC1DD.jpg (1125x1675, 362K)

Attached: boomerQ.png (1249x118, 14K)

Q works
Whatever fuck it if they tin foil hat the shit out if it
If it gets the entire boomer class asking questions then so be it
It opens the door to a real awakening before they die

Sauce it's a boomer larp? I see a lot of shit opinions and guess work, zero sauce. If I wanted to read about feelz I'd be on reddit.

Post proof. Remember the flat earth and muh jfk jr and muh r guys? We will need ammo.

Here ya go.
Just go look through his recent posts and comments. He's backtracking and being really defensive. Its prettty hilarious

Attached: 82DCED91-4602-4358-9097-A2AC27619D17.jpg (1205x1901, 921K)

Yes. This is how I look at it too. Q boomers are avoiding the usual media and looking elsewhere.

q is to pizzagate as boomers are to zoomers

Have boomers stopped taking their antidepressants? Q user IS the psyop holy shit these people are dense

holy cow what a shitshow. thanks

Np. Also here's his photo proof of being an insider. Kek

Attached: 31453537-41A3-482C-A936-3551BB831B1B.jpg (1105x694, 370K)

In the beginning, yes...But me personally he lost me and showed me he is nothing more than a puppet, and that it is all a show, a distraction when he cucked on the shutdown.

thanks. wow. btw, some muh pleaiadians account posted this dox about him

Attached: eye the larpfag.png (536x228, 140K)

I believe in Q and so does the FBI, which granted him immunity a few months ago

Attached: 6482.png (909x891, 469K)

Attached: 1541022630028.png (703x911, 29K)

q is not just a larp. it is a psyop by a agency. like normal media it createsa controlled information bubble. let's see who is behind it, wewill soon see

Sorry shills, your attempts to divide the boomer generation with the youth has failed. Q has created a patriot 5th column with the generation that holds the most capital resources & political power, the boomer. Your boomer hate was obvious from the start, but we all played along becasue it was amusing to watch the jew think he was winning. As we speak, Q boomers are organizing, writing checks for extreme right wing actions, providing firearms to private milita groups, leaking in thier jobs and/or providing other covert support. Stay mad faggots, the time on the clock is ending.

Attached: source (1).gif (500x281, 2M)

Still waiting for the debunking part.

Attached: 66bbf3d546eae167e030d92c5a6bd80ee88813f36b48685b51fc57ec99b985ce.png (751x959, 1.31M)

Attached: HeavensGate-square.jpg (800x800, 125K)