Another Hot Teacher Preying on Innocent Teen Boys (or Girls?)

This one happened recently in my area.

>WASHINGTON — A former Washington Community High School coach was arrested by Washington police Monday on a charge of criminal sexual assault.

>The charge alleges Hayley Reneau, 23, "held a position of trust, authority, or supervision in relation to the victim ..." according to a statement by Police Chief Mike McCoy.

>The victim was between the ages of 13 and 17, McCoy stated in the release.

>Reneau resigned from her position at the high school, where she served as a freshman volleyball and girls basketball coach, on July 29, according to a release from the school.

>The WCHS statement also indicated the affected student's family had been notified, as had the Department of Children and Family Services. School officials said in the statement that there was no indication that any other students were affected.

>Reneau played basketball for Eureka College and Illinois Central College prior to her graduation.

Will these whores ever learn? Will the teens ever be able to keep their mouths shut to keep a good thing going? Will their moms ever stop being bitter old cunts who call the police when they find out their sons are chads? I often read that this has been happening for as long as women have been teaching young men. But it seems like the modern western woman just can't resist the young cock and I doubt it was this prevalent in the good old days. Anyway, here's another one for the scrapbook:

www.pjstar.com/news/20190805/ex-washington-high-school-coach-arrested-on-sex-charge

Attached: hayley-reneau-facebook.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

nice

This is pretty much spam dude

Why, for greentexting the entire article for paranoid anons, for the link at the bottom, or for the perceived lack of Jow Forums-related discussion? I see these pop up on Jow Forums from time to time and thought a few anons would enjoy a fresh one. And discussing the state of modern women and any possible insight as to why/how our society has led to this level of entitlement is relevant.

These Damn sick basterds that like the Opposite sex more then other pipo, now excuse me while i stick it in my 5,000 ton Transexual slam pig while i get my dog to stick it up my fur fag butt, thats Normal

Teachers who do this should get community service if they're good looking and execution if they're ugly.

Nice.

>hot
bro, thats a 6

Tfw you’re 47 and never were molested by a qt teacher

Attached: 2FB6A02D-A942-4DD9-A556-D47172BCBADD.gif (200x210, 114K)

That's an Illinois 8, sir. And for teachers that fuck students like a 9.5

These people probably don’t even exist. This is probably a conspiracy to lower the age of consent to like 10 so kikes can fuck kids.

I literally live in Washington. It was a girl she was fucking

Wow based Stacey is a sexual tyrannosaurus.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (408x550, 19K)

Not top lip. Lezbo confirmed.
Not sure why but its always the bitches with no top lip that are actual lesbians.

I had a hunch. Girls basketball coaches tend to be lesbians. I'm about 20 mins from you

That’s hot

Thank god for female pedos

boomer

Attached: 3 yr old boomer.jpg (574x555, 45K)

Patrice O'Neal did a whole bit on this. Wouldn't surprise me if the mother found out and reported it.

The fucking kike that draws these has to stop

Spam thread
Sage and slide

These are girls in their prime now doing this. They have access to dick of a proper age, so what is it? It's like they can't go a full schoolday without taking dick. And theyre the gatekeepers here not the kids.

I think our society is producing literal nymphomaniacs now.

I assume most of the boys are niggers?

Washington state isn't bad but if this is D.C. it's niggerland. I get that these kids are probably hitting in the teacher but she CAN say no.

This is one of the telltale signs of a nymphomaniac. I have known women like this who are incapable of saying no to sex to any semi-viable man. They will invent stupid reasons to just open that door up. You can work this to your advantage with such women when you spot them.

>The victim was between the ages of 13 and 17, McCoy stated in the release.
I love the range. As if it doesn't make a difference. 23 year olds are still kids themselves these days. You should have to be at least 30 before you can teach kids.

The hamster in their head will justify anything.

That's what we are thinking.

Age of consent in IL is 17, unless in a "position of power or authority" than it's 18. It SPECIFICALLY mentioned it in articles about it online. She was a coach, guessing the girl was 17 and mom didn't like it

No, it's a very white town. Also she was fucking a girl

>a girl
She might actually be punished for it then.

Also TFW you had actual former CIA operators as teachers in HS in the 80s and no hot women. It’s not fair.

The "MySpace Generation" started to become Teachers about 5 years ago, that is what led to the massive increase of these teachers being arrested for hooking up with students.

Wait until the Faceberg/Twitter/Instaberg generation graduates college with Teaching Degrees, the 17-year-old tramps on Instaberg right now will be getting Teaching Degrees around the year 2025... it'll be a major issue then when those tramps are in the classroom. Each generation keeps getting worse.

Attached: im-hot-for-teacher-227.jpg (600x998, 54K)

And people want to arm teachers...

Attached: l-9954-you-better-spit-that-gum-out-tommy[1].jpg (700x452, 161K)