Bregsit

>Bregsit
>Bregsit
>Bregsit
>*BANG BANG BANG*

Attached: norf fc leader.jpg (1500x1000, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=596vi4HLNj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPs gonna get a norf FC bashing.

Nonce..

Attached: 1563457279994.png (1594x1240, 226K)

Attached: bref.png (1330x293, 122K)

Oi

Attached: 5D3F0D71-8F6A-48DA-A4D4-0199088688C1.jpg (1024x718, 188K)

MAD FER IT

Attached: 1560307260953.jpg (900x1200, 207K)

Western civilization is fucking over.

kekd

Attached: brittmutt2.png (173x186, 76K)

Attached: Norf-1.webm (288x360, 672K)

Piss off ya bloody gormless blighter poxy trollop and tosspot nonce

It's only just begun, ya fookin' wankah.

>this is the future for britbongs

Attached: 1488191884896.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Eeh lads, we gorra fookin' Macadamia beatin't drum 'n shoutin' bow our breggsit 'n like. Fookin' trample this poof.

Attached: NorfFC1.png (579x536, 30K)

And you'z ladyboys can get fooked n'all.

imagine if britpakis had an equal "movement" about ditching the "commonwealth" and all the streetshitters it brings

Lads, don’t miss out on the opportunity when it’s there in your face. She’s engaged now and there’s nothing I can do about it.

>t-the one that got away :((((( *-sobs*

Attached: 1525928199338.png (720x717, 565K)

thanks for make me laugh

Attached: norf-bump.png (542x616, 34K)

Attached: norf-german-truce.png (1194x942, 189K)

>Burger talking about WW1
>Didn't actually have troops on the ground until 2 months from the end
>Didn't follow cease fire and slaughtered Germans for 2 weeks.

Talk shit about a war you were actually part of.

Did he say something that made the video censored?

Attached: troubled britbong.png (141x124, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=596vi4HLNj4

boink

>that little britmutt playing futbol
lemao

considering your lot started the damn war, I would keep your mouth shut Österreich. You're lucky Germany took the shit for your actions

consider kissing my ass, britpaki

Exiting the European Union at my rented flat 2, 42 Amersham Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP13 6PQ.

Attached: EBbohLHXYAAV5xP.jpg (1548x2064, 670K)

Are those postal codes or just licenses for your house?

I'm told that British soliders and German soldiers played football against eachother until a (((sniper))) got involved.

that sniper's name? adolf hitler

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that it was never the Jews: it was the Austrians all along.

>seething that we ended their shit war within two months

Rent free

you and the people of Austria are entirely the reason we had 2 world wars and the break up of the European Empires. Including your own. How's that mandated nation service treating you?

There was no snipers that ended it on the British lines. The Christmas Truce of 1914 was entirely peaceful on the British Front. The French Front had sporadic peace during that Christmas. In the following years officers all round were told to execute people who considered such things and often you would have round the clock shelling in the run up to Christmas to make it an impossibility. The Great War yt channel

Short answer is yes, long answer is more complicated but undoubtedly the Austro-Hungarian Empire made the first aggressive move with the stupid list of demands they made of Serbia and subsequent invasion. In fairness to them however we as the Empire are along with France, directly responsible for the last century of bloodshed in the middle east due to the Sikes/Picot Agreement. However that wouldn't have happened were it not for WW1. Not everyone can agree what caused all of WW1, but everyone agrees that without it WW2 would never have happened.

The Great War was basically already ended the moment you guys announced you were starting to train troops at the end of 1917, but you guys took so long to train troops that you were basically irrelevant. You threw Marines into the front and treated it like a war against natives. Your nation then proceeded to act like you did all the fighting and set up the failure-in-waiting that was the League of Nations. A shittier version of the UN that was ignored and overruled by the fucking Wehrmacht. Your country's soldiers also ignored the cease fire and slaughtered German forces for 2 weeks after the cease fire. You disgust me.

Probably my favorite start to a thread. Gj.

but is there video?

Germany encouraged the Austrians to escalate because the German leadership figured that in 1914 their military was better prepared for war than Russia and France, but that their advantage would diminish over time. Without the German encouragement, Austria might not have been so bellicose.

America's entry meant that Germany would decisively lose a war of attrition. When the Spring 1918 offensive failed and American manpower and materiel began arriving in serious quantity the outcome was fixed. Without American entry the war would've certainly dragged on and possibly ended more favorably for Germany. The amount of battles fought is irrelevant for how the scales tipped and Germany's decision to surrender.

COPE

>Without American entry the war would've certainly dragged on and possibly ended more favorably for Germany.
Imagine how much better Europe would be without American influence