Its over

Its over.

If you vote for this traitor in 2020 your a colossal faggot

Attached: 67630101_878675189165014_2056343011754770432_n.png (540x637, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/contact/
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
contactingcongress.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shareblue thread detected

Reminder both Trump and the GOP are trying to cuck on your gun rights, Internet Rights, Video Games, Movies, and Freedom of Speech. CALL THEM UP AND TELL THEM TO CUT IT OUT!!! Also, not all shills are ravenously anti Trump. Some pretend to be his supporters to mislead his base and serve as Pied Pipers! Call, Email, or Write in to your representatives and the White house to get them to stop the Red Flag Policies and to help crackdown on Internet censorship, not promote it!
White House
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
>whitehouse.gov/contact/
Senate
>senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
House of Congress
>contactingcongress.org/
>contactingcongress.org/
>contactingcongress.org/
>contactingcongress.org/
Finally, even if your representative is blue CALL IN ANYWAY!!! They may still listen.

>your
>could of
>eyetalian bread

>call them up
just don't vote for them

was he supposed to, congratulate the shooter? faggot. you can shit on trump for a lot of thing but this aint one of them

>Its over.
>If you vote for this traitor in 2020 your a colossal faggot
Get on Twitter. Support BDS/Palestine/Iran/Syria. Oppose Trump, Gun Control, etc.

He wants you banned from "extremism". Well, we can get revenge against him and his greateest ally while being UNBANNABLE because you don't need to be extreme to oppose him or Israel.

Found the Kamala voter.

Attached: EA4-UsbUwAcfUgR.jpg (1000x736, 113K)

oh fuck off with your excuses for his bullshit in the past week

so Jow Forums likes niggers now?

Am I supposed to be against whats happening in this picture?

FUCK OFF MEME FLAG KIKE RAT SHILL DISCORD TRANNY

IN ALL FIELDS

a year before to a month after the election, we get a bunch of drumpftard coming here with 'based black' type rhetoric. pretty cringe but i doubt its gonna be as bad as it was in 2016

lmao Trump is so stupid to sit at a table and "talk" with platforms on how to shut down any chance he has for re-election?
never thought I'd come to see this day

Shill Thread, ignore

P.S.: Neck yourself, thanks OP

Attached: 80a39ee45b233a73d9a201835bc2d854.jpg (340x500, 26K)

this is what I am trying to say but all the replies are like "durrr jew shill"

I swear Jow Forums has the stupidest users on this entire fucking site

well, /ptg/ is run by trump's staff so I guess they monitor all threads to discourage anti-trump posters.
I like his shitposts but other than that Trump is only slowing down the invitable genocide of white people, not avoiding it one bit.

Damn, dude. Cool it with the mean words and shit.

>White House does a roundtable that changes nothing for PR purposes

THAT'S THE LAST STRAW! I'M VOTING DEMOCRAT NOW!

This is like the last tech roundtable they did about tech censorship. You shillls know full well nothing is going to come of this.

nice meme flag, false-flagger

All he needs to do is ban the sale of new edgy looking rifles. Existing rifles should just be phased out without any buybacks or weapon stealing.

This is the best way to deal with the shooting problem that the media created.

Trump, obviously, wants the Dems to win in 2020. He was wasn't elected to kiss Democratic ass, yet, he can't see a bare Democratic backside without wanting to kiss it.

Attached: image.png (900x900, 295K)

>anyone who says anything negative about LE EBIN GOD EMPORER is a false flagger

you are the reason why the left is winning, fucking pathetic keep sucking this kike shills dick

>be mutt
>say jew bad
>go to jail
Truly the land of the free

We aren’t going to become a nanny state like you and Britain did.

>Foreigners sucking Trump’s dick despite the fact he’s actively telling nonwhites to come to Europe
Cringe

Attached: 601FFB9F-A21D-4950-8FE4-396BEFCAC048.png (650x925, 627K)

The Dummycrats(Bolsheviks) are working hard on it.

Attached: image.jpg (833x724, 303K)

You're not very good at pattern recognition, are you?

You don't have to m8. Trump just needs to stop the shooting problem from escalating.

>literally mentionned that you could criticized trump over a lot of things in my post
>still quote me

>was he supposed to congratulate the shooter?

Yes.

Extremism = commies.

>sits with group of people who don't want to do [thing]
>[thing] doesn't get done
>sits with group of people who DO want to do [thing2], but don't for fear of appearance of anti-conservative bias
>trump gives 'conservative' blessing to do [thing2]
>[thing2] gets done with gusto

Trump is also doing a good job at by blaming video games and wanting to ban assault rifles.

if we had gun control then the government wouldnt want to censor the internet because shootings wouldnt happen in the first place

great job guys. internet censorship is your fault

Give Soros or gfto

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-124834_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 710K)

How dank is it right now in the nerd virgin basement? Are they treating you losers well? Tell us about the smell.

>Extremism = Commies
The main reason your country became uncucked WAS because of extremism. You’re probably a mutt tourist.

Attached: 7CEA544A-8182-4220-88FA-AF6747C1AB3B.jpg (1191x670, 38K)

>One Trump shekel has been added to your account

Attached: trump-coin-ht-er-180511_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x559, 48K)

Yeah let me know when [thing2] happens just like the North Korea nuclear apocalypse or the Iran War or all the other shit you fearmongers claim Trump will do but never comes to fruition.

Anyone who isn't a retard know nothing will get done. If Trump's talk meant something you'd see the stocks of all these violent video game publishers go down.

Tell that to all Trump supporters under investigation and in jail.

*sorce goddamit

letting out rope
but you lemmings here is beyond stupid and probably mostly "gimmedat" inbreds here anyhow.

>Tell that to all Trump supporters under investigation and in jail.
Why would genuine Trump supporters be in jail you massive faggot? The man won the elections

>Considered
>Will be watching
>Monitoring

Attached: 1549655597411.png (643x305, 40K)

Thing2 is telling tech companies to censor extremist content, which they already want to do, but don't because people will say they are anti conservative. So when trump tells them to do it, they ban anyone who goes so far as to say 'mexicans are bad' and when people complain that they are targeting republicans they can point to trump and say 'he said stop extremism online and that's what we're doing'

I don't know why don't you ask them. I guess people who defend themselves and other Trump supporters from assault weren't real Trump supporters.

Attached: miga(1).jpg (660x828, 254K)

Boomer!
Booooooooomer!
Booooooooooooooooooooomer!

So you're literally making shit up and not referencing any actual documented events?

I know about the promises he made but you gotta trust in Kek who trusts in Trump.

The proudgoys and RAM to name two groups ofd the top of my head. It's objective truth that he lets his supporters rot in jail while he frees actual criminals and half Jew niggers that hate his guts and you're going to sit there and try to say Im lying?

Attached: 1551884634008m.jpg (972x1024, 102K)

He's being re-elected and no amount of shill threads are going to change that.

im doubling down #KAG2020
desu we need some serious changes to our guns at this point and I think Trump is finally realizing it. The fact that you fucking retards don't realize that it's time for a change blows my mind. Nazi's are slaughtering American's in walmarts multiple times a week. The founding fathers couldn't foresee this shit.

This. Trump is dealing with this problem because it benefits him when he makes the correct decision.

Both parties are controlled by Jews. There is no hope in politics.

/ptg/ boomers will still vote for this orange retard.

Probably. He is doing the globalists bidding. Why would they want to replace their new Regan? Tax cuts for the rich, record immigration for their businesses and gun control that a dem could never get through.

Attached: trump puts rothchilds banker as secretary of commerce.jpg (1156x539, 216K)

Trump is on their side. He's a punchbag(false opposition) for Democrats to kick against. He has nothing to gain from pandering to his political(and Anerica's) enemies.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Fuck off shill

I've seen this thread with exact same replies like year ago. Dafuq?????????

Attached: ugetit.jpg (1564x1418, 324K)

Attached: ITSOK.png (266x392, 5K)

Has anyone got that old article where Trump got out of his limousine and stopped a guy from beating another guy to death with a bat or something by talking to him?