UK:Police officer stabbed in 'frenzied' machete attack

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49273979

>Muhammad Faisal, who lives nearby, said he was woken up by the commotion outside his flat and "saw someone lying on the road" with a police uniform beside him.

>"They were providing him assistance to his head," he said.

>"We didn't see the wound, but we saw a lot of blood."

Please pray for this brave copper

Attached: file.png (713x655, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EHYddo-zGPY
nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/teenagers-appear-court-accused-murder-1752427
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clean it up wagie

Attached: 1564256552168.png (334x333, 94K)

At least he didn't have a gun.

If he's white then I wish him well.

>Faisal
Any relation with the Saudis?

Whiter than you
>Muhammad

PART
AND
PARCEL

>Leyton
Yikes

Is anyone actually tracking mudslime crimes in Europe since the beginning of migrant crisis? It would make a nice timeline.

At least he wasn't racist.

I don't understand UK. Your government have all cards to start real NWO police state. But your cops are still faggots.

police in uk are tyrannical lapdogs anyway. honestly why am i supposed to feel bad?

Pointless. Most of these crimes in England are done by
>"British nationals"

This but unironically. A gun would probably have killed them outright. By comparison, a knife attack is far less likely to result in death (as well as being easier to defend against).

They'll wait till anyone following the case has stopped caring before revealing the perpetrator was an immigrant POC.

Attached: 24545.png (205x246, 11K)

OH THANK GAWD IT WASN"T A GUN
youtu.be/EHYddo-zGPY

>Muhammad Faisal
Quintessentially British

Tyrannical pigs deserve what they get. Only if whites break free of the current system can we naturally succeed over others.

I'm convincing

Nah, it's just a common name there.
And probably is in Saudi Arabia as well.

You fuckin cunt mate. Knife attacks nor machete attacks are not easy to defend against if you’re unarmed. It’s also finitely worse to be sliced open or stabbed deep than it is to be shot. A gunshot to a non vital organ is going to hurt a hell of a lot less than a 6 inch sucking stab wound or a mangled arm hanging on by skin

And nothing will be done.

HASSAN CHOP!

Nice argument. I thank God I don't live in a society where I had to fear being killed when I went to school or being put in a life-and-death situation when I'm pulled over by the police for something minor. Most of the public should never be within a reach of a gun, America is proof of this.

fuck cops
God bless the man who did this good deed

Because a knife could lead to paralysis or brain damage or irreparable disfigurement, right?

Thank God it wasn't a screwdriver!

13 do 70, if we had a homogenous country we would be allowed to defend ourselves appropriately. Instead we have niggers running around with machetes. Thank god.

Why dont you let your faggot tea chugging cops carry guns? Mongrels lives are not worth more then yours. There are lesser people in the world

It's really hard to tell if it's a bait post because I've met loads of bongs, young and old who unironically think like this. Does it have something to do with your drinking water?

Attached: shame and suffering.jpg (153x179, 6K)

Thanks Paludan.

Good, fuck the metropolitan police.

T. Oppressed expatriate

It will get worse unless we have a hard no-deal Brexit.

Attached: EU broken.png (640x480, 516K)

nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/teenagers-appear-court-accused-murder-1752427
Gangsters in my area die from getting stabbed in the arse

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-115455_Firefox.jpg (1200x1920, 747K)

>fuck cops
*Fuck British Cops.

Meant for

This, sadly.

brexit can't come soon enough

But knives and swords are illegal in the UK... how did this happen ?? I thought they banned knives

Attached: 3EE2421A-7675-4C35-8E33-482DA2A51F88.png (736x860, 189K)

What you don't realize is that even niggers are less likely to use a gun than to use a knife. Shoot a gun and if you're in a city there's 100% chance that the cops will show up. But stab a dude without a sound behind a building and you've got good chance to get away with it.

Jesus. Just close your hellish island. Even seagulls have more rights than native bongs. You will be islamic nation in Europe. Nobody can stop that.

No theyre not illegal but carrying a bladed article is a big no no here. We do it because the kids do it, as per my story above. And he was asking for it.

I know this, everyone knows this,
> gans fo sho, knoives fer a pro

You're a fucking retard. Just like machete attacks aren't problematic for you bc it looks shit little considering there's like 80 million people one your island, its also shit low in USA with 400mill. Kys paki cuck

Bin that knife !

well, when they parade themselves as faggots, naturally criminals wont fear them

I will when the blacks have gone and the wigger in whites has vanished. Read the story about Marshall aka Razor above. How apt an ending

I'd suppose that this dimmi cop attempted to deprive a Muslim man of Koranic right to carry a weapon and was duly punished for this insult.

Attached: image.png (360x270, 92K)

Britain is fubar now
Serves you well you trusted the kikes and gave them palestine and 100 years later you're full of darkies yourself

so what if you needed to do lawn work and needed an axe or something. you need to get a permit? lol

They deserved it

>You will be islamic
the whole of Europe will be Islamic but you seethe on little boy. that's what's important.

>oi got a loicense?
>get stabbed

Based

No. Rest of Europe is not cucked like UK. Grooming gangs would be be beaten daily in east europe.

Factually incorrect, the National Office of Statistics actually categories people by the ethnicity they put down on the Consensus. So, unlike France and a lot of European cuntries who categorize their shitskins as "Non-European" our NOS can actually pin-point who is actually the worse of the worse by cuntry (it's always Somali's).

It's one of those things you won't learn from Jow Forums because most people here are sub-IQ morons. You'll never hear whitepills, such as a lot of the child grooming gangs were actually deported back to their country of origin or that non-British birth rates are declining at a faster rate than British birth rates due to socio-economic factors within second-third generation thirdies.

Attached: 1550092496575.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

>implying Brexit will stop Paki from coming to UK

The multicultural utopia you gotta love it

>Muhammad Faisal
Damn it Asians at it again.

I thought carrying machetes was banned in the UK

Attached: spahn.jpg (1200x628, 41K)

>stabbed with machete
>stabbed
That doesn’t sound fun, most machetes barely have a point

You mean Assault Knives?

Attached: butter license.jpg (438x960, 47K)

I literally dont care

get this fucking traitor out of here

Attached: 1564709744578.webm (320x176, 2.12M)

I kekd with the margarine. But how can bayonets kill people, if stabbing someone with it is banned? Checkmate britbong police

Havent you learned our police are completely leftyfied and the laughing stock of the world? I mean the nig nog that attacked the police man could surely have done as much damage if not more if he was using a butter knife.

Cuck.

Links?

You do know most people in these mass shootings live right?