How does Trump even have any support from the right anymore

How does Trump even have any support from the right anymore

Attached: 1565166166954.jpg (828x951, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-the-time-donald-stopped-a-beating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has support from boomers bout it. If you support acceleration then he's great for that. Faster this burns down the faster we can rebuild.

Attached: bd68832f1ad34b768eb2cdd99debc941.jpg (564x564, 38K)

Wow, you didn't even call him drumf this time.

The right are Zionists, thus pro-Israel.
Ethnic Nationalism is the way to go.

The Democrats are demanding the abolition of America. They love their kopeks.

Attached: image.jpg (352x351, 184K)

Attached: shills begone.jpg (1638x1080, 301K)

Hide it and move on then, kike cum guzzling faggot.

hes still supported by most yes

to most people, dem vs rep is just a sport game where you vote and support your team no matter what

Trump is the opposite of acceleration vote dem

Constant, desperate, endless shilling from the left.
He's been underwhelming for the most part.
He could say what he wanted during the campaign, which is why he's desperately trying to please his base again now.
Censorship of anything pro-trump from all the big tech platforms.

drumpf

The only other option is the democrats.

Really things seem to be accelerating quite a bit. Either way acceleration wins.

I'm a 31 year old boomer. Trump is the worst president in my living memory. If I gave a shit about the national debt, Bush would be worse but at this point I just want the whole thing to burn down. I never supported Obama even in 2008. I do miss having Obama as president when the likes of Trump is in office now.

At this point, when it's clear that there's not going to be deportations or a wall, I'm just hoping that Trump is too incompetent to get anything done. I'm just going to vote Constitution Party in 2020 to make it clear the Trump lost my vote or if a white nationalist party makes it on the ballot, I'll vote that.

I want him to lose. I don't care if a Democrat is in office. I don't see Republicans as on my side either.

Yeah yeah faggot, we believe you.

Only from Qfag boomers who are going to be shocked when Trump loses 2020

Attached: D2ZlzY3U0AAdJw1.png (761x319, 372K)

Theresa May was even worse than Trump and you faggots still supported her over somebody as good as Corbyn. If the Democrats had nominees like Corbyn, I would vote for them.

>I don't care if a Democrat is in office
either shill or retarded

if you're an accelerationist, that's one thing and defensible logically. If you honestly, truly believe there's no difference, you're fucking retarded. literally, every candidate wants to give free shit to illegal immigrants and most want open borders, some are vocal about it. trump may be mostly ineffectual on the shit we want but he at least he feigns interest and hasn't gone the other way, full steam. wait until this hysterical, vicious left wing mob gets back control of the govt, full control of all big tech, all the msm, etc etc etc and now they will claim that they barely survived Trump and his cattle-cars which will be the excuse they use to really clamp down on speech, weaponry, opinions, you name it.

>as good as Corbyn.

So the communist that leads a literal social justice party should be leading the UK? Here, if you wanted to leave the EU, you had no fucking choice but to vote conservative. You have no choice but to vote trump unless you want the complete third world Hispanic take over of your country and infinite Gibs to them and niggers.

All the shit you're saying Democrats would do if they got back in office is already happening right now. A lot of good Trump is.
I would support a literal communist over a conservative. At least I share things in common with communists like hating capitalism.

I'm not sure why you think conservatives are on your side. What have they done for you?

>Trump is a centrist
We knew. "Globohomo uniparty"

Attached: JewJewCum.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>I would support a literal communist

Yet apparently Trump has lost your vote. Me thinks he never had your vote...

because brainlets like you dont understand that there's anything going on beyond his twats and MSM trolling

It's not that we love and support him, it's that every Democrat on stage raised their hand to give free healthcare to illegal aliens.
It's them or us. The next Dem elected POTUS will end America as we knew it.

Old right wing media, shill fags, and boomers. Anyone with a sensible take on the world knows he fucked his chances for 2020.

Attached: 1565182467991.jpg (960x944, 61K)

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-the-time-donald-stopped-a-beating/

This is the true nature of Trump.

so wait, they give free health care to illegals but not americans.

Yes, that's correct. That's their intentions.

he hasn’t done fuck all except suck jew dong and certainly won’t be building a wall and you know it

>The future king of sion is literally his son-in-law
Fucking zog-loving boomers