As a self respecting white, i only have sex with non white women. i was born to colonize...

as a self respecting white, i only have sex with non white women. i was born to colonize. in the footsteps of my forefathers. white women are the scraps of our post industrial capitalist society. they chose careers in the workforce instead of being wives and mothers.
whites have been left for dead because of the white women your forefathers decided to procreate with.

long live the future of the human race, the beautiful chocolate skin wives and mothers.

Attached: 1564038595100.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holodomor_memorials_and_monuments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I chose personnally to not have sex with any dumb whore. This is why I won't put myself with any woman from the west

so true

Attached: 1535515899891.jpg (484x750, 110K)

kek, good use of wasted digits

>as a self respecting white blah blah blah heres my excuse for race mixing
Lol enjoy being us in 6 years, maybe Melbourne will be your Detroit.

Australia’s bants & baits game has gone way downhill imo.

I want to colonize but I really like seeing a girl blush too

bet she has a tasty cock

Don’t limit yourself. Breed them all.

I guess it must be different in Australia. Here in Cali white guys really aren’t liked at all by basically anyone. Trump and other things have turned everyone against us, most white guys are incel tier in the diverse cities.

Attached: 7D0BE313-5EB6-42C0-9928-F4FFCF12BDB0.gif (500x275, 448K)

we dont have the niggers, spics and jews that you do.

That's a man

kys faggot yid

Attached: 1565251039172.jpg (450x259, 43K)

I just wanted to fuck a few minorities once just to see what it's like. That's it. I am still gonna go for White-only when it comes to forming a family.

Nah just abos, indos, chinks, and jews. Keep making excuses race mixer ;)

theres less than 200,000 abos in australia. we have hardly any jews and as for chinks, most of them are only here to study and they go home. i would take millions of chinks over your nigger and spic infestation any day though.

I read somewhere that 80% of Abos are married to non abos. Who the fuck is marrying those things? They ugly af?

yeah i dunno. abo women can be decent looking when they are young. especially the half ones. that statistic if it true is probably talking about the half or quarter ones.

>we have hardly any jews

I count 4 holocaust museums bruce

Attached: holocaust museums australia.png (539x142, 10K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

Attached: 1561541849279.jpg (360x450, 53K)

Well, I have a gook woman licking my balls as we speak. Can you say the same pilgrim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holodomor_memorials_and_monuments

I don't see australia on this list

Attached: 1469336231161.jpg (640x472, 28K)

I only fuck ladyboys now, actual women are insufferable.

pic related, my latest conquest.

Attached: ts.jpg (621x698, 40K)

lidethread

this 10/10 is coming back to town next month, god i cant wait. the ones staying in town at the moment are a bit mediocre.

Attached: ts2.png (335x582, 323K)

Retard

explain yourself, cuck.

Here's the real redpill:
Have many hwhite children, and colonize non-white women and rob their men of their genetic posterity.

>muh dik

gross

Enjoy your AIDS good sir

>he thinks white women aren't all fucking 20 orbiters raw dog style

oh no no no no no

>i only have sex
liar

I'm in Chicago and breed with korean americans almost exclusively.

>Added white bonus in Chicago: CPD right wing death squads dont execute you.

Enjoy your bbc slut cuck.

Uh. She is smoking hot.

And how did they get created? Checkmate

based

jew

I will folow the traditions of my ancestors and colonize a qt asian

you only colonize if you move to another country. If you invite migrants into your own country, you get colonized.

>white women are the scraps of our post industrial capitalist society. they chose careers in the workforce instead of being wives and mothers.

that's also not colonizing. Colonizing is when a man breeds some mutt bastards and then returns home and has a wife of his own race at home.

Gee, I'm surprised they don't have any in Fort Lee, NJ considering the amount of heebs there

You have pajeets - that's FAR worse

You were right about the first part, wrong about the second

pajees are better than spics and niggers, what the fuck are you talking about

Banged one for the first time after hanging a few times yesterday. As I was hitting it she got super femmed out and waifu all of a sudden. Does tapping their bon-bon’s activate their hormones more or something? I know they are mentally ill individuals but the change was quite something to witness.

Also. I’m just having safe protected fun with a friend. I have long term genifem prospects I am working one. But I guess that’s cope for my degeneracy.

I decided to look for a QT 3.14 trad Latin White passing waifu in Uruguay, Argentina and Southern Brazil, North Mexico and Columbia to have as many kids with as possible.

bon-bon? excuse me? wanna explain to this? im new to fucking traps/ladyboys.

actually yes because if you don't breed with your own women, they will breed with foreign men too or not breed at all. Which is also not colonizing but only reating a mutt society.
America had racial segregation until the 1960s and interracial marriages were forbidden too so people who wanted to mix could only produce bastards

>have as many kids with as possible.
why didn' German men do this over the last 20 years? Until 2014 all they cared about was Game and Pick Up.
And now that it's almost over for Germany and for Whites they are starting to panick? Couldn't they anticipated this long ago?

Don't ask me I am a half-Slav living in Berlin.

why didn't Slavs do it? Their birthrates are low as fuck too even though they didn't even have feminism.

Don't ask me about Slavs either, I can't even speak Croatian.

Based on my personal experience in the field of security it will come down to fights between those who look White and those who don't. Being German or something else doesn't really have much worth at all in this.

Ok bugmen, nice try.

Attached: V8oIQegVdi.png (583x834, 85K)

They are poor dude. 100 years of jew rule + communism + mongrelization + alcoholism (socially engineered) really played a part on that part of the world.

do all men really give free sex to whores, or is it just the spineless men?

So? Africans are poor too. Pakis are poor. They still breed like ants.
I really don't understand it.
I know that Slavs considers us Germans as cucks and they say they are more manly and their women are better and stll they can't reach a self sustaining reproduction level and abandon their countries to flee into cucked western countries.

White people whether slavs or anglos or germans can't really just shit out kids without a coherent plan for life. If a white couple can't afford kids they won't have them. If a brownoid couple can't afford kids they will have 10 and will try to move to the west at the expense of white couples.

Many Slavs that came to the West (especially the UK) are the degenerates of their societies. I know it because I employ some. The most extreme case is one guy that regularly travels to Africa because dumb whores there let him rawdog and he likes that. It's pretty bad guys.

No wonder social systems were designed for White people not for Arabs or Niggers. The good news is that it will come crashing down in a couple years. The bad is that the result will be civil war.