Your honest opinion on Poland?

ITT post your personal opinion about this glorious nation.

Attached: bolandball.jpg (400x541, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lbq10tdDzI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s alright.

If Hitler wasn't such a weirdo and you weren't between him and the Soviet Union I suppose he would have liked you, he even attended the funeral of pilsudski.

Also, Poland is absolutely /based/, please help us get rid of Merkel :

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-attending-memorial-service-of-Polish-First-Marshall-Jozef-Pilsudski-in-Berlin-1935.png (1000x796, 1000K)

it's trash

I don't have one.

At the very least, at times, they show a bit of effort in being proud of their country and culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbq10tdDzI0

Seems like an okay place.

We are one of the worst countries in best countries category.

So, not bad.

Kurwa.

Attached: 1564132295307.jpg (720x395, 64K)

Why are Polish women coal burners?

Attached: magda pegowska.jpg (1300x1937, 197K)

Cucks and beta male orbiters. Wives cheating their Polish husbands with foreigners all the time.

Hitler's thing with "slavs aren't european" is a meme. "Ohhh Slovenians aren't slavs uhhhh they're just germans larping as slavs". "Croatians are Aryan too even though they're super fucking swarthy" 1943 comes and he's like "Ohh fuck I need more soldiers, uhhh BALTS ARE ARYAN, JOIN THE ARMY"

> American guy talking about coal burners

Stalin installed a jewish government which remains until today. 98% of poles are in denial about this. The Polish ruling class who did not escape to the west were executed en mass by those jews.

Some things are a bit annoying, but overall I like it.

Seems pretty based. Seems to be less tolerance for the globohomo agenda than anywhere else in Europe

>Wives cheating their Polish husbands with foreigners all the time.

I've noticed on youtube the pick up fags are all over Poland taking advantage of your women...does it rustle your jimmies?

I think we have quite good potencial for development of tourism.

We have mountains, lakes, sea, forests.

Weather is an issue.

Attached: IMG_20190609_083519.jpg (2976x3968, 1.63M)

I like Polish people. As a matter of fact the only person who I speak about Jow Forums subjects irl is a pollack. However there are many who just behave like niggers over here.

>222268294
And there he is, the polish-women-are-coalburners jew.
Like a clockwork.

Attached: 8eea77f6f4b98c7c.jpg (255x238, 21K)

Silesia is not Polish, but that whole thing is the (((USSRs))) fault anyways. No sense in more white bloodshed. Not that we have an army or anything.
Pic related is what they taught in schools.
Generally decent people.

Attached: 1555870218881m.jpg (1024x691, 173K)

Mine jimmies not at all... I am foreigner living in Poland. Honestly I don't mind this at all. But having lots of Polish male friends as well it makes me sad and irritated about the Polish guys as well. Really Polish girls will go haywire for any Latino they meet, even if the Latino is not good looking, and Polish girls straight away forget about their relationship and stuff. Btw I am nor Spanish or Slav, typical Mediterranean dude who had lots of nsa adventures. Other than that Poland been amazing and a booming economy, people are real professionals.

At this point I would literally move there if I could afford it and spoke Polish.