Are Jow Forums shooters retarded or jewish?

Why havent anyone gone for a killing spree inside a synagogue? Ever single true white nationalist knows that jews are the probloms, and muslims nothing but a sympthom. Its also common knowledge that there is way more muslims than jews, so even if they where equaly much of a problem, killing jews would be the most efficient choice.

Why is this?

Attached: 1564842004870.jpg (630x457, 35K)

Is there any surgery that can fix a jaw like that?

Are you new here? There were 2 attacks on synagogues.

killing random jews does nothing. you are literally a shill

Oh my goodness what the fuck

no muslims are a HUGE problem and they need to get deleted

imagine what she sounds like when she talks

Link?

Why don't people just try assassination? It isn't a meme, and is much more effective than gunning down a bunch of randos.

Attached: birdmen.png (569x626, 300K)

Not saying that, but it would be "smarter" than killing 80IQ muslims.

Bet she sounds like a burger with his mouth full.

Who would be the smartest one to assassinate?

Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him, few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all. However, his contempt for humanity drove him to create me and my brethren.
I am Raziel, first born of his lieutenants. I stood with Kain and my brethren at the dawn of the empire. I have served him a millennium.
Over time we became less human and more . . . divine. Kain would enter the state of change and emerge with a new gift.
Some years after the master, our evolution would follow, until I had the honour of surpassing my lord. For my transgression, I earned a new kind of reward. Agony.
There was only one possible outcome, my eternal damnation. I, Raziel, was to suffer the fate of traitors and weaklings: to burn forever in the bowels of the lake of the dead."
Kain:"Cast him in!" Raziel:"Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist.
Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness.
The descent had destroyed me, and yet, I lived.

Like I'd tell you.

They are both. You shoot people, it is practically free propaganda for the kikes. When a retarded kike shot a synagogue, thry yelled to remember the 600000000000000000 and passed a package of draconian laws to protect their mafia even more.

Wasn't aware that there was a difference

Because its MKUltra doing the shooting while backed by on hand fake Media

DUDE HOW DOES SHE FOLD TOWELS

And both Epstein and mind controlled shooters got memoryholed after a few days. Huehuehue.

>CIA and Mossad niggers trying to start race wars

kys

Attached: 1540068457198.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>Jow Forums shooters
There are none. That's the whole point. The manifesto was posted AFTER the shooting. They just want to shut down free speech forums on the internet.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

>Is there any surgery that can fix a jaw like that?
You call it a fix? A fucking leaf

Im sure there is...I would hope anyway. I know a girl like this though not as bad. SMOKIN body but no chin. Id still annihilate.

Raziel. Mobius is just puppet. Don't you see it?

we don't want to hurt anyone. Jow Forums is a board of peace inshallah

still one of the best voiced scenes in any video game I've ever played. The gameplay wasn't the best, but you bet your ass I ran through those games a dozen times just for the story