Trump is the only modern president to not release his tax returns

President Barack Obama released his tax returns for every year between 2000 and 2015. President George W. Bush released his returns for 2000 through 2007. President Bill Clinton made public his returns from 1992 to 1999 (and then his wife, 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton released their returns from 2000 to 2016).

President George H.W. Bush released his taxes for 1989, 1990, and 2000. President Ronald Reagan released his 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986, and 1987 returns. Presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Richard Nixon also released their taxes.

Trump promised as a 2016 presidential candidate that he would release his tax documents, but later refused to do so citing a “routine audit” by the IRS. Trump claimed last week that the audit is still ongoing, but has offered no evidence to back up that assertion.

Trump sues California over candidates' tax return law
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49257844

Vote Zognald 2020!

Attached: zognald.png (638x498, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow this is a very patently not-organic post.

He’s trying to cover his (((tracks)))

Nobody cares

That is impossible at this point
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

You’re never going to get them tranny, keep sething

>keep sething
I'm only posting this to be saved and archived.. Time will come, and somebody will see this information one day.

So I guess we're all just going to ignore when he did release them and Maddow was on CNN all giddy and crying about it like she found out she was fertile again, only to be let down that he did and paid a bit extra. I dont even like Trump but holy fuck we're still on this

Attached: 1496676850691.png (291x378, 86K)

It's the duty of every American to dodge taxes.

Attached: TRUMPISPREZ_COPEHARDERFAGGOT.png (1159x933, 1.84M)

Who cares? They just want to insinuate some problem with the retruns. It would be much Russia all over again. Go hug your blankets in a safe space. Pray Trump takes down the shadow government before they drop ebola in us and take out the power grid.

This is the least of our goddamn problems with Trump. Fuck's sake.

Of all the things you could be angry at Trump for you chose this. What a stupid fucking post who fucking cares about his fucking taxes. We fucking knew he was a shady billionaire when we voted for him God damn

Attached: 1552087609775.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Nobody cares about you. No one will see this once this thread dies.

Trump is fucking with them. The IRS has his tax return. If there was something to be found they would have leaked it years ago.

The more they know, the more they ask.The more they ask, the more they imply he's hiding a crime.

>muh tax returns
Nobody gives a fuck you fag. Nobody ever gave a fuck, and no matter how many times you "sound the alarm", nobody is going to give a fuck about his fucking tax returns.

The russia collusion hoax is dead in the water. It's over.
Just drop it.

>broke
sad, many such cases!

Attached: lordoompa.png (256x209, 96K)

I will, user. I'll remember how butthurt you are, and how angry you must be in the future.

Ok but why wouldnt he release them after saying he would

Because he will be criticized by the communist left for paying zero in taxes.

It's a political vulnerability, and a legal liability. Obviously.

>but why would he say he would
It was a lie. It's not going to happen. He won't open himself up to that kind of attack.

>only a billionaire can fix it
it's about him being broke user

During election I recall it was suggested it had something to do with national boy lovers association and him not wanting public to see it

>it's about him being broke user
Maybe it is, and maybe he was broke. So what? You'll never know, and your little conspiracy narrative will never be confirmed. Hope it feels bad.

it's about him lying and it's about you coping, nobody would have cared if he didn't brag about showing them later

Attached: copingboomer.png (702x449, 341K)

So what you're openly admitting is that he:
a. doesn't pay his taxes
b. lies to his voter base
c. knows he is doing something wrong
d. is trying to cover it up

No, it's about you autistically screeching and lying yourself.
Trump understands that people like you will make up any story that makes you feel good and will launch ineffective retarded attacks on that basis.

>trump is broke
yea, he flies around in his private jet between the sky scrapers that he owns, but he's broke.
Ok retard.

Here's a news flash: Trump embellishes his wealth. Everybody knows that. He likes having the ability to do that. Why would he give that up?
To satisfy the delusional people who hate him? Give me a break you fucking idiot.

>admitting
You act like I know what's on his tax returns.
I'm speculating why he would.

Everybody knows that trump embellishes his wealth. It's not a secret.

also you misquoted me, it tells me you didnt even bother reading it with any ounce of effort oe provoked thought

I'm trying to figure out why you're defending this man

No I was anticipating another stupid question, and clarifying my position.

>I'm trying to figure out why you're defending this man
I'm telling you the truth, user. The problem you're is that when you hear the truth, it favors Donald trump, and you can't stand it.

Those weren't whole returns, it was a few pages

Keep crying loser

Why aren't there any organisations in the US to review peoples tax statements and determine if they're fraudulent?
Why does the general public/media have to do this?

Quite honestly I don't really care much about it but it seems like you're content on spamming support for this criminal all day. the dude is old, he's got like 5 years left to live max... Still haven't answered my question. Why do you support donald trump when you yourself admit he's a criminal and a liar?

also what I don't understand is that he hasn't released his tax documents and that's made him a target more so than just releasing them... your logic is flawed. it's like a lose lose anyway do why does he pander to the small minority of people who somehow dont want him to release it.

>Caring about POTUS tax returns

In my life, there have been 8 Presidents, several of which were 2 terms. Take a guess how many of their tax returns I cared to review?

he probably lost money that's why he doesn't want to show. him being president is actually bad for business

>this is the reason trump doesn’t want to show his tax returns
imagine being this retarded

There was never a reason to give a fuck about tax returns before faggot Trump came along with the bullshit ”muh audit" excuse for not releasing them.

Because morons like you continue to spread dumb arguments like "let me see his tax returns!"
Then what? He has enough money to pay his taxes so I guarantee you wont get him on evasion. And if you did then what?
>he totally cheated on his taxes!
Hes just going to finish his term, pay the bill, and possibly get another if you continue screeching.
I'm going to give you a little info. 1) no one really likes Trump. No one. 2) we only tolerate him as president because he makes idiots in the media and around us so incredibly angry.
He isn't doing anything different than the guy before and, in some cases, a better job.
No stop acting out your TDS and get off the board you insufferable faggot.

>and that's made him a target more so than just releasing them... your logic is flawed. it's like a lose lose anyway
No, that is your rationalization of the situation. The only people who care about his tax returns are his diehard enemies like yourself who are desperately looking for a target to strike.
You're stuck striking at imaginary targets though.

>admit
First of all, I never suggested that he's a criminal. Second of all, you act like i know what's on his tax returns. I don't give a single fuck what is on his tax returns.

I support him because he is the only honest politician I've ever seen in politics.

Poor people apparently don't mind paying taxes while cheering that the rich don't.

I guess that's why they are poor. They make "poor" choices.

MIGA

Attached: 1550608859892.jpg (480x335, 36K)

>Trump
>Honest

You can only pick one retard. MIGA!

>HURRRR TAX RETURNS
More Jewish distraction from real issues. How can the left, which hates Trump, only ever find stupid reasons to hate the Zionist puppet?

Dilate

Attached: 23048239044354.jpg (790x616, 227K)

That makes no sense, fellow white. Zion Don is on (((their))) side. What kind of 4d chess is this? MIGA!

Attached: 1552602391360.jpg (562x734, 264K)

Keep sucking kike cock faggot

Why do liberals think anyone in their right mind gives a shit about him not doing something he isn't even required by law to do, to show how much he paid into something most right wingers hate and want to drastically reduce?
Lets say he used a lot of tax loopholes. Ok. So? That means he contributed less to all that dumb shit America has been doing up until Trump took the White house. Maybe more Americans should do this?

Why would anyone care about this issue more than the simple fact that the idiotic Democrats almost started WW3 and literally got caught trying to destroy America?

Attached: Hillary_Anti_American.jpg (852x736, 147K)

>fellow white

Attached: 54363564563.png (618x210, 78K)

Cope

Attached: 21z8s2066175987695764567.jpg (485x595, 83K)

thanks for confirming you're a boomer lel

No he launches attacks based on the fact that minions like you will happily deepthroat regardless lel

>if I have a private plane I'm not broke
do you have the slightest idea about how many presumably rich faggots kneedeep in debt are riding their planes until that day they don't..he got big credit from deutsche bank

>embellish wealth
>german translation: pretending faggot
wow what a great guy lel

Whatever retard. Keep indulging your delusions.

Why should anyone care about his tax returns?
Tax should be lower anyway, so that the government have to prioritise.

I'm not saying that Trump is perfect but just looking at both Obama and Bush eras in context, he's doing WAAAY better.

screencap this

Trump is going to dangle the "muh tax returns" carrot for as long as is politically possible in order to stoke the meme's fires & work his opponents into a froth about what will turn out to be literally less than nothing.

you heard me: Trump's tax return are going to end up showing that he's actually been """accidentally""" paying more taxes than necessary, by some amount. Trump will make a joke about this and tell the Federal government to "keep the change."

>he chose to be salty
not an argument you disgusting boomer atrocity, back to le_donald faggot

Attached: toosalty.png (156x135, 47K)

>REEEEHEEEEEE

Attached: BackToRedditSir.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>but later refused to do so
so?

Attached: #1.jpg (763x733, 168K)

9/11 insider trading. trump knew.

Attached: 1542424078449.jpg (756x579, 90K)

>checked and lel
this breddy much
also OP is a faggot
>in all fields

because, paid shill

god just kill yourself its way less effort than to see a doctor to cure you of your tds

You haven't made any argument either, dummy. You just made delusional assertions that can be discarded as such.

Attached: 1564840468029.jpg (589x939, 351K)

who gives a fuck

yeah because his fake flag doesnt give it away right you genius

the IRS probably goes over his returns with a fine tooth comb.

did they find anything there Rachel Madcow?

another hoax

Drumpf doesn't want the Goyim that support him like slavish dogs that not only does he not pay any taxes, he gets a nice, fat rebate check mist years.