"The incel is immunized against all dangers:

"The incel is immunized against all dangers:
one may call him a loser, nerd, loner, retard, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him an incel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out."

Attached: sex have it.png (620x536, 217K)

Femininity's contribution to internet culture: a synonym for "virgin" and the impulse to spam it everywhere

story on the girl though lol?

was the bf muslim?

Attached: 1563212472846.jpg (750x996, 527K)

Am i supposed to not laugh.

why he kill her?
also how can he be incel if had gf?

SHUSH! Incel simply means "one who hates women"

>Sex haver actually beheads the girl
>Insensitive incel gets all the hate

but that just doesn't put 2 and 2 to make 4.
you can't be non virgin has gf incel thats not how it works

She was 17 and wouldn't let him fuck, so he slit her throat then failed at slitting his own and sobbed like a pussy after posting the pics online. She used to post on /b/ and other places.

She used and abused a orbiter untill he snaped

Attached: elxGB03-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Incel is just a meme words this day, people abuse it to the point it have no meaningful impact.

based

ever wondered why there is violence everywhere in polygamous countries?

so wait he was an incel then and was mad he couldn't smash?

Roy why did you save this picture on your computer?

Attached: 3123123.png (1200x675, 211K)

She was trying to be one of those IG thots, anyone who thought they were in a serious relationship with a 17-year-old that was making money off of neckbeards is retarded. Now he'll spend his days being fucked by the biggest and blackest dicks one can possibly imagine for the rest of his life. Was it worth it in the end?

dumb thot

reminder that nobody cares about your feeling and that
-men love to overestimate their performance in bed
-men love to be praised by any woman
-men love to underestimate the lust of women
-men love to underestimate the boredom of women
-there is nothing more boring to a woman than to be fucked over and over by only one man
-men love to think that women love men like women love children
-men love women
-men love to service women
-women love children
-women do not love men
-women are in heat all year long
-women see no reward for faithfulness
-women see the reward for sleeping around
-women see no reward for their virginity
-women do not desire to have only one provider for sex
-women do not desire to stay virgin
-women do not know how to stay virgin
-women do not desire to be prude
-women despise asexual Chads
-women fear of being asexual

-the only gift a man possesses by his sheer existence is to be left alone if he wants it, but ofc very few men want this since very few men kill their infatuation with their spook of ''society'' and women.

simple as

I thought incel was something people invented to describe themselves and that it was merely co-opted by the left as a shorthand for
>lol I bet you can't even get laid and that is why everything you say can be dismissed
which is funny because I thought they told us slut and body shaming were big no-nos.

More or less. From what I recall they went to a concert together and then had an argument, afterwords he slit her throat. He met her online originally and was one of her fans.

/b/ then jacked off to her death pics since she used to post there and said she deserved to die for being an underage cock tease.

>memeflag posting tumblr tier cuckery
>can't even greentext
You have to go back.

We have a word for that already.

White hispanic

Reminder that the "incel problem" is a corporate media fabrication and didn't exist until they needed a Boogeyman to explain popular pushback against their agenda.

This is actually incorrect. He drove her to the concert where she then met another guy and made out with him. He was cucked and rightfully killed her.

> which is funny because I thought they told us slut and body shaming were big no-nos.
but this only counts for female or "female" victims, according to feminism.

Correct

am i the only one who thinks this looks fake? why isnt there more blood on her chest? and why is there blood on her mouth? was she sucking her own wound?

>drove her to a concert and then killed her because she wasn't his girlfriend

>rightfully killed her for denying him pussy

Attached: 1564758864984.png (750x873, 536K)

And the punishment for that is getting raped by shitskins with your throat slit and thrown to the sewers. If thots are encouraging senseless hook ups, I'm all for it. At least we know who they are and we can stay away from them.

Ian isn't an incel? I find that hard to believe

Yeah, the word is sentient

>white
>hispanic
user, I-

There was also drugs and money involved. both parties were total degens so one dead and another behind bars is a good outcome for everybody

>incel coping

Incel now means a man someone doesn’t like

This.