I did it Jow Forums

I did it Jow Forums

Attached: 19A803CF-A0EA-489F-A940-63FB765ECFEF.jpg (1080x816, 141K)

The absolute madman

Well done user 10/10

Attached: 1339141194380.gif (500x280, 871K)

What am I supposed to see beside u being a Turkroach?

The gov does not give a fuck here i also became a christian in high school cuz i did not want to learn the koran

Wh*te pic stop talking and suck my bbc
Anyways youre country wil be te first nigger light skin country everyone under 18 was a nigger or a arab

Niggers get the rope first.

Youre country is going to be majority light skin nigger and arabs they dat wil come that turks have more european genes than western europe

Lol no u wish turknigger.

>can't into Karaboga, but his mom knows
Oh wow get a load of this summerfag! Isn't school starting soon for you?

Attached: images-35.jpg (333x151, 10K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1lapds.jpg (557x605, 47K)

You wish that this was fakey kanker witte but it aint tyreek and ali are spit roating youre sister now

Topkek, based Turkish shitposter

Attached: 1565211173095.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>Karabonga

Soom it wil be officer karaboga am joing the police to beat up ayran kurds and to deport syrians

Sorry that I am not a Turkroach to understand this faggy thread.

Attached: rs_1024x576-160224090025-Christian-Bale-Suspenders-American-Psycho-Picture.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

You wil understand the power of the BCC by the scream of joy your grandma wil make when the karaboga takes her on a spiritual orgasam train wh*ty

I am actually half Sudanese Arab tho. But somehow I still look more aryan than most of these roach/pol/ posters.

What the fuck is this thread supposed to mean

I wil ravage youre mothers asshole as youre country is ravaged by war race traitor

No clue

I made my last name karaboga for the memes now am disowend by my family and wont get shit but my last name is karaboga

lol thats fake. I saw that some where on facebook once. That was a turk who killed himself and people asked if anybody knows him

>race traitor
My Arab side was white to begin with,my grandpa had even blue eyes. Kys homoroach.

My fucking sides

Newfags get out

Ah yes 6gorilion genartions back maybe muzzie am going to drill your ass like the US is drilling in the ME for oil

>t.Ramazan

Absolutely Based, If I say so myself.

Why are stil in my thread wh*ty is the taste of the bbc so sweet

I think the joke is a black man has just migrated to Turkey and named himself Karaboga

BASED.

Actually it's Mehmet " White pussy slayer" Yilmaz, get it right or pay the price wh*Toid

Race traitor.
KARABOGA

Fuck wh*Toids

Ali”the lover of the white vrigin”gokturk

You can only talk about bbc if you are a real nigger, snow nigger doesn't count dumbass

Turks look like gorilla’s. All Turks I know don’t even get white pussy.

Becus they white villages retards we dindt want so we send to e*ropee

That's right wh*Toid, they don't "get" white pussy, THEY TAKE IT BY FORCE.

What you mean whithoid am a from the zulu tribe form the aegans

It was worth it for the basedness.

you're from turkey, only faggots are turks. they ain't white, they ain't black, they ain't EU and they ain't asia... you are literally the scum of the earth, you are nothing and you will never be something, keep lying to yourself snow nigger

Rapist Turkro*ches. Imagine my schock.

Based

You have to go back

Shit I fucked a negress it seems.

We turks nigga conqeurs of europe destroyers of the east roman empire we hold the longest raping record on europe with 500 years til this day people trebble at the idea of the ottomans returning from the seljuks to the republic every one puts fear in the withoid soon we wil fortine dance over all of europe maybe then your childeren wil not be forced to race mix but live as a turk conquer of the file and pity european

Also this no place for niggers here

I am more white than Greeks are.
>Greek
>white

Oh i forgot we also killed the ermni

Delusion is strong with you nigger atleast greeks are respected while arabs and niggers get laughed at

FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT MY ID IS INVALID BECAUSE THE FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE. god damn I have to renew it soon. god dammit I have to go to the hair salon and need to go to a photographer. This is going to be expensive and annoying.

ofc the ottomans, you are nothing more than betrayders, muzzies hate you and christo hates you too, no need to talk about the jews. dumbfucks you can't do anything right

>I have to go to the hair salon

Attached: 1533393173920.png (418x469, 151K)

At least Arabs had a golden age. What did turkroaches ever contribute in the world besides raping? Btw I am half Arab not fully.

whats the proper english word for Friseur?

Faggot.

kill yourself isis loving turkroach

oh my god you are so smart how will I ever recover

Jesus Christ user, go outside once in a while.

>pasty white dude larping as a nigger

show your flag nigger

Attached: 1565096989678.jpg (300x300, 29K)

they fucked it. bc they can't do anything the right way

Your new surname likely means "Punishment of God" in all Slavic languages, user.
Hol up, so they state your actual ethnicity in Turkish IDs?
So if a Russian were to acquire Turkish citizenship, would it say "RUS" or something? What about an African-American? Or a Nigerian? Would it say "NIG"? Or they would be honorary Turks? Please elaborate.

the hair cut is not the problem but I don't want to pay 25€ for new pictures + going to the municipal building and wait there for 2 hours to fill out all the fucking papers to get a new ID.

Being the ricest empire on the world controling the med and also cucking muzzies by making them pray to istanbul and not mecca.

look at aayrabs now the only blow each other up nothing of the golden age lives arab culture is albout islam now.

at least we my family stil can practice there own culture tell ayyrab am proud rumeli that practices his own ancient culture in its homeland can you say the same .

>I made my last name karaboga for the memes now am disowend by my family and wont get shit but my last name is karaboga
For real? That's kind of dumb, user.

that's your own fault, though

Faggot

I geus we dont give niggers citzenship we send to europe most of the time

It's an ID card not a passport by the looks of it, so if he was on a work visa it would say something else

>pay 25€ for new pictures
For these small ass photos? Can't you just go to some photograph studio or something that will do it for cheaper:

British passports now you can just use your phone to take a picture for it

its not a big deal you have to pay a 10-20€ fee if the police stops you. It will get very expensive when they caught you twice without a valid ID.

I see. You didn't answer any of my questions though. I'd appreciate it if you did.

show flag larping nigger

Attached: 1565102763543.jpg (565x500, 99K)

If your overlords brittain didn’t protect you in WW1. Turkey would’ve become part of russia and became orthodox again. And turkroaches like u probably would’ve been deported back to Central Asia.

Oh he's a Turk, there's not need.

That’s true.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1539123697889.jpg (896x1100, 774K)

no need*

Not in WWI, but Crimean War really. WWI would inevitably lead to revolution in Russia t b h

KARABOGA in Polish means "God's judgment".

I only know from my russian neigbor /friend that when he got citzenship he indeed had RUS on his pasport i saw it when we on vacantion in greece so someone from nigger would have NIG indeed

hahahahahahahah holy shit
you're alright, türk

Attached: 1565154049854.png (500x500, 180K)

By impregnating a blue-eyed married german qt while her husband watches the kara boga back and forth.
Only then you will recover.

>Can't you just go to some photograph studio or something that will do it for cheaper
photo studios are expensive when it comes to passport photos. In my area there are not a lot of photographs therefore they are stupidly expensive. Pictures for IDs in Germany have special rules for example you are not allowed to laugh and so on. You can't just ask your gf to make a photo with your smartphone

show your flag nigger

Attached: 1565127331713.jpg (1024x686, 248K)

Am non a vpn whit*y anyways zulu tribe leader erdogan doesnt not want us to make contact whit whitioeds

cuckoldry nonsense is only famous in the USA. Almost 50% of all US citizens likes it, in every country its about 1-2%. Probably crytpofags.. Every country has some wired faggots

Ah could be I mixed it up.

Show it kike

>in *other countries* its about 1-2%
fuck

Shalom you to good luck on killing arabs when we get a new president i hope we can start doing it together again

Kek. I see. You really got disowned by your family because of this? That's not cool, you know.
I mean it doesn't have to be an expensive studio. Like the small place in a mall or something where you can print/copy your documents, photos, take a photo and so forth, you guys don't have those?

Show it Shekelgrabstein

No they got mad but not the fisrt time i pulled this am also christian on paper cuz i did not want to study the koran .
Wich is retard cus am from selanik anyways

No burger

Nigger finally did it.

Attached: roach.jpg (1000x637, 418K)

I wonder who could be behind this flag

Attached: OYVEY.jpg (750x725, 103K)