INCEL MANIA

Are these guys the hottest trend of the summer or what?

Attached: thischarmingman.png (895x420, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

incels are a thing.. many men with intense urges for sex with a real woman, but these needs are unmet. It is a hellish existence for them, and is why there is so much violence today. Incels are becoming a big problem but there are no good solutions in sight.

rofls

Attached: 59284662-2AFE-40CE-A4F2-0B627C7F0A33.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Just let it happen lol thy armies cleanse the ties of order

Attached: C31C313E-ED55-4131-A9B1-E18D973C87D2.png (800x648, 145K)

LT DAN SHE SMELLED LIKE HERPES

Attached: forest gump.jpg (949x480, 43K)

There should be a hookup app just for incels

Just go on tinder and contract your instant free std's.

degeneracy and polygamy is coming back to bite you in the ass and it's going to get much worse. Men without wives have absolutely nothing to lose, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

It's not merely about sex, it's about love, companionship, caring and being cared for. As a former "Incel" fucking retarded term btw, most men are involuntarily celibate if they simply want to fuck and can't get some.
If it was just about sex incels would just see a hooker, it's not sex, it's intimacy, connection. This world has robbed men of that, even if you "make it" and can get women, you start wading through the sea of filth that is modern women to find your pearl, not an easy journey, not everyone finds it.
Ironically if Incels keep being labeled as big bad terrorists women will begin finding them attractive. This world is a cruel joke.

Attached: 1557833768088.jpg (967x966, 109K)

I don't care. I lost all interest for women and I'm looking only for a long lasting relationship with someone i can relate to regardless of their sex. I'd date a fucking passing tranny if they'd be willing to be committed instead of being blindly infatuated until i stop spoiling them and begin demanding something in return. All the girls i asked wished they'd get the world from their partners but never brought anything to the table. I don't even hate women anymore since I'm so distant from their world I can't help but feel detached on the subject.

Polygamy is what kills love. Real love is monogamous and must have some kind of preference. If you love everyone that comes your way you might as well love no one.

It's pottery. Lonely men who can't get laid and told they are the worst thing on earth, lash out for revenge. It's pure cosmic karma. The more people trash incels, the more incels are created and encouraged to think that society is not worth it for them, hence more chaos. Add in the state of modern women to the mix, and even the incels who wanted to be left alone will just lose their shit.

I will admit that they are pretty hot!

Attached: 9F58845F-2D2E-4A0D-BDAF-3DA1CF7ADC7F.png (2560x1440, 2.15M)

Incels get mogged on tinder

Sexual revolution, contraception and internet/apps killed monogamy. It's now a free-for-all sexual market, meaning the 80/20 rule, where only Chads get to have sex due to female hypergamy. More and more men are remaining virgins and they have nothing to work/live/look for. Add in the demonization/mockery of these men and you get shooters, who take out their frustration on the hostile society. This problem will only increase. There's a reason why every successful civilization ever enforced monogamy to some extent. Because without it you have no families, and you have no society.

the more I read about it the less I feel bad for those bitches that gets raped by some nigger

Not how it works.

Incels are soooo in right now.

but women are so shitty
one got helped after a car crash today here, accused the guy of grabbing her snatch, had him arrested for a week in maximum security until she was forced with video evidence to admit she made it up

i can't trust women anymore

sorry, it was in the news here today.

fuck me though we're plummeting towards a low trust society where you can't believe anyone

To add to this, here's some data about an average male experience on tinder.

Attached: vd4qi98pkxb31.jpg (1080x1140, 67K)

Bullshit.

Here's another one, this one is a guy with way lower standards (uglier)

Attached: yx5s86hu4wa31.png (1199x874, 34K)

..."incel i.. it means they want sex but cant have it"
oh you mean like almost any fucking teenager in the history of the world you fucking retard?
Why are you idiots so easily swallow media shit did your mother never tell you to not believe everything you hear on tv?!

Cope. People typically lose their virginity at 17.

That is the most wholesome pic I’ve ever seen.
Also I agree with you 100%. There’s almost no one in modern society that can’t get laid at all, however sex loses all meaning if it isn’t accompanied by feelings of love and care.
Most people are opting out of society not because they can’t keep up, but because they have no reason to.

>80% left
>20% right

What did he mean by this

The virgin incel / The Mad misantrope:

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com

zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

One time I was invited to a bar/dance club with some co-workers and while ordering a drink some dumb thot pushed past me and tried to interrupt my order. A little later I saw the dude she was with put something in her drink and I just gave him a thumbs up and high fived him. Went home and killed prostitutes in gta for a few hours before going to sleep, pretty fun night.

>It is a hellish existence for them, and is why there is so much violence today.
>It is a hellish existence for them, and is why there is so much violence today.
(((They))) know this. It's by (((design)))

This is why prostitution needs to be legalised, and why the social stigma on it needs to disappear.
It's legal in my country and the only people who laugh at you for using one are the roasties who are upset you didn't chase them instead.
The hookers support you(r wallet), your mates support you and women are forced to improve themselves so you would chase them instead.

Important caveat though: the improvement women need isn't learning to cook or clean, the improvement they need to make is humility and ego-deflation.

Just sign up to a phone app and fuck a fatty and get it out of your system, kid. It's not that big of a deal. In fact, you'll regret it if it's not someone meaningful to you. You never forget your first.