Shooting video

How come the Dayton shooting video has been released but not the El Paso? Being in a Walmart it should have just about every angle covered yet still nothing released.

Attached: 656B76B1-6005-4C9E-AC4C-2FC534D6CD5B.jpg (750x375, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZzJNrVzA-E
archive.is/wlLQL
archive.is/JcaMI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221987348/#q221997128
foxnews.com/us/gun-dealer-who-sold-rifle-to-gilroy-shooter-says-hes-facing-multiple-lawsuits-from-victims.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren't done editing the video to take out the mossad shooter that was shooting from the roof ventilation vents.
>inb4 schizo

They keep forgetting which actor they used in El Paso. i have seen like 5 different guys posted in msm reports about him.
Original photo i remember is here.

Attached: 1564936481339.jpg (1181x530, 121K)

Not sure how I feel about it. From the few stills we’ve seen he’s wearing hearing and eye protection and the Ak he’s using looks like it came right off the shelf and not a personal rifle. Also want to see wear he stored hi extra mags at

>doesn't post video

>there were 4 (+) shooters in there, they have to make it look like one. takes time

Attached: 47593898590.png (431x373, 453K)

There was an obituary online for a person of the same name as the Dayton shooter dated from 2014.

The source website seemed a bit iffy.. But I checked the archive and the obituary was there. It seems to be removed now though.

Attached: ConnorBettsObituary-2014.png (1659x3432, 2.03M)

Because El Paso is moust likely MK ultra stunt. America is famous for false flags.

wouldnt be the first time, I believe it was adam lanza that had a obituary one whole day before he went on his rampage

Bump

Supposedly wrong birthdate and middle initial, but it's pretty damn weird.

True. It is strange though.

One if his sisters listed there has the same name as well.. Megan, the one that died in the shooting.

Link to full video?

Yes. The photo is kinda similar, too.

>How come the Dayton shooting video has been released but not the El Paso?
El Paso is also along the USA Mexico border.

The shooter has latino background, so that is a hot topic to stimulate by releasing videos. It's better to let the publicity die down before releasing the videos. That way, the shooting being a latino problem will be lost in all the static of anti-trump "no border wall" campaigning.

Attached: Nevada Top 10 Most Wanted.jpg (3518x2866, 2.14M)

One I watched youtu.be/KZzJNrVzA-E

lol
>ass status: clapped

also those are some amazing officers, they got in quick and ended it

Because only Americans were killed in Ohio, Mexicans are a protected class still

He could have killed more people if cops weren't there.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565260253492.jpg (1440x1755, 159K)

Ya really. Wonder why 6 cops were right around the corner. It’s good they were there though

>witnesses say they saw 3 or 4 shooters
>mayor says 3 suspects in custody
>FBI shows up
>story changes
>lone gunman with a manifesto
>shut down free speech on the internet
>ban guns
>kill whites

Instead of talking about FBI using BleachBit on Hillary's servers, Epstein, or the Jewish Question... we get "white supremacy" when it's really JEWISH SUPREMACY which is destroying this country.

>The shooter has latino background
News all day yesterday was screaming how white he was, too. Fucking disgusting.

They're timing was impeccable!

Hillary did not use corrosive liquid on her server

THIS

cropping takes time

Because Connor Betts died in 2014.
In before shills "but the government says he has a different middle name and address, so it's a different person"

Attached: Connor info.jpg (800x2858, 1024K)

This. Glowies fucked up huge this time.

Attached: 1517210736541726345.jpg (844x3043, 614K)

archive.is/wlLQL
archive.is/JcaMI
Here are both archives, and a tineye search for the image showing that it wasn't added recently.

Attached: tineye.png (1324x679, 184K)

because of the up coming trial

Did he only get people outside? Looks like cops killed him right before he ran in the bar. Crazy.

What trial? The official story is that he was killed.

is for

>rush Ned Peppers bar
>get peppered with bullets

No, the trial for the walmart guy. They wont release the video until the trial is finished because its evidence.

shit. I need to wake up more.

Yeah

Attached: 1564999084737.png (368x368, 183K)

gotta turn the goyim's attention away from Epstein and all the damage he can cause if he pulls everyone down with him.

It sounds like they found his trove of blackmail videos, I don't think there's any way the deep state is getting out of this alive.

El Paso shooter got lost and hungry so that is why he went to Wal Mart. This has to be fake news.

Who get's lost in this day and age?

Who when hungry drives past fast food joints and parks in a wal mart parking lot (which is a hassle all by itself) and walks 100 yards just to get to the food counter?

What could be the reason? Could it be because Wal Mart has converted old stores to immigrant "detention" facilities?

I think so.

Attached: hmmmk.png (719x479, 62K)

Attached: 37hs45.jpg (500x745, 115K)

WAKE UP user, ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DAY, WAKE THEF UCK UP user; HELLO?????? HEEEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woke yet?

Attached: 1564337959331.jpg (358x360, 21K)

Attached: ElPiso3.jpg (1242x1353, 246K)

I didn't hear about this. Where'd that info come from?

Daily reminder that the El Paso shooters dad is literally a psychiatrist at a hospital currently being sued for drugging up vets, who have been diagnosed with no mental illnesses, with psychotropic drugs. Its literally MKUltra shit.

Locally owned bar with human owner releases CCTV footage to police

-vs-

One of the largest conglomerate corporations in the world with public relations lawyers keeping footage sealed so sheep shoppers dont see how vulnerable and more importantly how liable Wal-Mart is for having shit security and virtually no emergency plan for active shooters bc no one making $11/hr will sacrifice their safety for a civilian. All you'd see is blue aproned ppl fleeing to the back, locking themselves in offices while the shoppers dropped like flies. Any Wal-Mart workers among the dead??

Reasonable response right here

Incredible fast police response. Imagine being in UK/france and having to wait for armed police to show up. Dude had to of been hit dozens of times.

Those cameras in Wal*FART are all fake. Each and every one of them. It's to freak out shop lifters.

Holy Jesus! This is more of a sloppy job than me ejaculating on my girlfriend's face.

(Also, people who see a pattern in something are usually been told that there autistic)

How do planes fly if the Earth is spinning?

When it takes off, it still has speed from sitting on the ground. In order to fly east, the plane increases its speed relative to the surface of the Earth and begins to overtake it. Flying west it decreases its speed relative to the surface of the Earth, and the Earth slips by.Jun 27, 2015

Google answers

Attached: NASA.jpg (371x475, 130K)

they dont want to reveal that there were multiple shooters in el paso.

well that is utter crap. How about all them Live-PD eps where the cop checks the tapes, after responding to shoplifters?

I guess they are all in on it, to give the impression they have security?
you know, at a certain point it is just cheaper and easier to install real cameras.

>pick a place with 6 cops to shoot up
>run right by cops
>don't shoot at cops at all
Smart guy

Walmarts don't even exist lmao dumbass every walmart you see are only a project bluebeam holographic hyper realistic virtual reality, it's all a sloppy mossad psyop

Nope.

Attached: 1565068501401.png (1366x768, 710K)

Also
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221987348/#q221997128

>donut operator

Based

There was a McDonalds in that WalMart. The picture of the wagie bled out on the floor has the McD logo right above him.
SOME of them are fake

I love how he name drops all the officers that participated in the killing of an antifa member. The rest of the antifa goons are gonna have a field day now thanks to dip shit operator over here.

Is this for real?

Fuck yeah, that first plain clothes cop that rushed in is my hero

proof?

based and zogpilled

FBI glowies hang on the day of the rope. we know who the real terrorists are. pic related

Attached: Waco.jpg (992x558, 77K)

Theyre all real except the third. This disinfo pic is going around to discredit the fact that garlic and el paso shooters look similar.

anyone got screen shots of the local news reporting multiple shooters in the headlines?

In areas around bars there usually are.

I doubt it.
They’re all talk.
The shooter was Antifa but he was also MK Ultra.

The third one is NOT the Dayton guy.
There is some evidence to support this, lurk moar
foxnews.com/us/gun-dealer-who-sold-rifle-to-gilroy-shooter-says-hes-facing-multiple-lawsuits-from-victims.amp

Wouldn't sell to somebody who supports white power? Sounds like discrimination! I smell another lawsuit. SELL THAT GUN, BIGOT.

Attached: GarlicSellerUnderFire.png (1231x272, 28K)

Sup boys
Don't have time to go down the rabbit hole with you but that Dayton shooter's band's look is exactly the same as the bands that would play in Comet Ping Pong; men in dresses with wooly masks over their faces. Dayton shooter's band even had a disgusting, degenerate name too.

You proved nothing, but unlike most other shills, at least you tried.

This.

Attached: 8E075EE3-958C-4566-A9D6-159E02ECB8B4.gif (300x186, 446K)

Yep.

Attached: BEF57E7D-22C8-4AFE-859C-C1F75CC7D5E5.jpg (460x615, 133K)

AND THATS A GOOD THING
Heres why...

Five or six niggers.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 212K)

The funny thing is they say the Connor Betts who did the shootings middle name was Stephen

Which is the name of the dead Connor's father

post production takes some time

even with 8 cops, even some with rifles, around, he still shot over a dozen people and killed several.

How the fuck do you kill a seal with a bike?

Fake and gay

it's because the El Paso shooting isn't a shootout. It's a snuff film of a guy walking around a store slaughtering people

Imagine being as low effort as OP.

came in to post this
fpbp
based
redpilled
blackpilled

Good Lord those are some coincidences. I love Snopes proof being that the name 'connor' is really common so it shouldn't even be considered a coincidence