Am i going crazy

or is the literal exact same thread being made multiple times a day every single day now.

Attached: Groundhog-Day-762403.jpg (590x350, 58K)

bots

you are aware at least 1 in 10 posts is a bot right

It is been happening for years, just bots having the same discussion over and over again, took moot ramped it up to get more add money from he's forum copy paste site.

I feel like that too.

Attached: bang bang - Copy.jpg (1500x1000, 624K)

How do you stop chatbots?

You would need some sort of anti-chatbot chatbot. Or maybe to put the r9k filter on the site.

Yes , the kikes are posting every day the same shit till we go away from here or start supporting israhell

(Neither are realistic)

Welcome to modern day propaganda

kikes gonna kike

yeah, seems /pol is slower as well. We need a new /pol, with more memes and faster replies.

I don't think it's slower, i think anytime people make a thread it just slides off the front page immediately from bots?

I see the same threads rotating in and out on a yearly basis. Sometimes I will go in a thread and get really bad deja Vu, like even the replies are in the same order that I remember.

If its an A.I self learning bots we can make them retarded

Yes. Israeli bots infest this site, though you can often tell a bot from a real poster.

>How do you stop chatbots?
leave the site and let the chatbots interact with each other, until the create an echo chamber, repeating the same shit over and over again...

like, jews did 9/11, shut it down etc...

At least your whole life isn't in eternal loop, Mr Toothpaste.

Haha

Emperor Trump will lead us.

Check out /ptg/ sometime.

Hehe

How about those big eyed chinese cartoons am I right guys?

Bots
Daily paid shill shift starting

fuck off you stupupid Chr/stcucks!

Fucking pagan larpers!!! "Muh magic sodomy tree",

I don't know if bot or drunk but based and redpilled

what are you doing aussie? pretending to be a bot?

>they )))know(((

filthy racial slur!!! G-d will punish you for this!!!

Check out this based meme guys!

Attached: ifunny.png (500x680, 125K)

VB was on special

Attached: 1461836538784.jpg (720x852, 65K)

Check out this based black guy!

Attached: wife dominator xddddddddddd FUGGGG.jpg (682x960, 89K)

I thought I was going crazy too user. For the past day or two it's felt like Jow Forums has been extremely slow because it's the same threads over and over with a lot of the same responses. Very interesting. Going to start capping threads and replies and see if I can see anything weird. Will make a post in a day or two about it after enough caps.

meds - take em

There's nothing new under the sun we keep making the same mistakes over and over again

Attached: 1497969002280.jpg (905x1280, 467K)

G.A.T.E
TAVISTOCK
TIMELOOPS
ROCO
SERPENT
AI
OROBORO
JEWS
DEMIURGE
GNOSIS
GHOSTS

Attached: 1564204752100.jpg (1428x1400, 672K)

Just one?
> "APOLOGIZE" bait thread
> "xyz doesn't exi..." bait thread
> Trump thread
> Syria thread
> Germany thread
> lots more bait threads

All of Jow Forums is the same every fucking day.

I lo...ERROR!...ERROR!...ERROR!...ve New Zealand.

literally looks like it's written in hebrew

Attached: ifunny.jpg (302x185, 5K)

Yes fellow biological biped being I too remember something of the sorts. Would you care to explain?

noticing patterns is anti semitic

>shill
Cuck

The idiots who run their AI bots and the shills all think their going to come to a board full of autists and practice their skills of deception when in reality all they're doing is making us experts in picking out their bullshit.

YOI WHITE BOUY WE BE SAYING - AS THE OCEAN CRABS THAT ALL WHITE BOUY SHOULD BE KILLED FOR HOLDING US TO THE B0TTOM OF THE OCEAN AND BLOCKING THE SUN!!!!!!! YEEEHEEEHEHHHEEEEHEEEEEHEEHE YO R DE CRAXY ONE FOR SPANDEX MEY THE HOMOSEXUAL :>? FUCVKEN FAGGOT SHILL TRANNY LARPING PAGAN CHR/STKEK!!!1!

BEN TEN ALIEN WARS DOO DOO DOOO ALIEN X YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Attached: BEN 10 OH FUG!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (600x950, 63K)