Texas IS Mexico. You're going to be hearing this a lot more in the next decade

Texas IS Mexico. You're going to be hearing this a lot more in the next decade.

Attached: xk0mdrkni5f31.jpg (976x816, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485641/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You go girl

it seems inevitable that texas will become part of mexico.

Depends how you define Texas. If you define it by economic factors, then it is most definitely not mexican. Should a state be merely defined by the historic ways some loosely defined people grouped in some of its less desirable areas?

tbf, Its not your failing as a generation. Murica couldn't have held together.

Good. I seriously hope that texas and california just become part of mexico. That would honestly make me feel a lot better.

Based. Fuck that Jewish shooter.
COPE.

Even historically, only around 8000 Mexicans lived in the entire Southwest from Texas to California. No one wanted to live around the Apache and get scalped. But the Mexican government did not want the land laying fallow and thus invited 30,000 whites into Texas alone to farm there.
It is only now, that white people have made the area valuable, that Mexicans want to live there, but they are driving the whites out, and they will come to realize that the land was only valuable because no Mexican lived there and without whites, it will be valueless again.

So every country that lost territory in a war is actually still the property of the losers? This should shake up the world quite a bit! Oh it's only used by retarded butthurt mexicans who can't stand their shithole country is just a failed Spanish colony. Parasites. They're like less ambitious Turks.

Mexico should give it back to Spain then seeing as they owned it first

>Even historically, only around 8000 Mexicans lived in the entire Southwest from Texas to California.
We will be taking back what's rightfully ours. Jewish and Iranian shooters or not.

Nah this is our clay. Besides, why would you want the Spanish to miscegenate more than they already have?

You SOLD it to us, spic. You want it? Then we want our money back.
Don't like it? Too bad, prepare to be purged in war.
We are willing to let 8000 Mexicans remain though. For history's sake. Choose among yourselves which 8000 will stay and the rest will either be deported or killed.

Why do liberals give us shit for colonialism when Mexico and the rest of South America exists because of Spanish/Portuguese conquest

>t.wetbackshillposter

England, France, Spain, New Spain, Mexico, and Russia ALL had claims to the areas west of the Mississippi at the time.

America had the most amount of people in those areas at the time of Texas forming which was around 6000 people.
Mexico was second with about 300 people
Russia was 3rd with about 100 people.
The farthest North New Spain / Mexico every made it was a fort in Santa Fe with like 100 people.

it wasn't, ever, it was spanish territory, just like all of mexico was. just because the spanished settled that land around there with their advanced weapons making a few mexicunts think they'll be better off there around the high class Spaniards doesn't mean it was mexico.

For the sake of history, you will be deported to Liberia with your BBC BVLLs you allowed into our continent.

Mexican should stay in North America.

England/The English should stay in Europe
France/The French should stay in Europe
Spain/Spaniards should stay in Europe
Russia/Russians should stay Asia/Europe

Why dont we just absorb the rest of Mexico already. Clean it up. Put them to work. Make north America great again. Also Canada should just join our blob.

Except mexicans aren't native to north america.

>they will come to realize that the land was only valuable because no Mexican lived there and without whites, it will be valueless again.
Shitskins aren't capable of such self reflection

#

>Poland was mad about Germans invading Poland.
>Bitch Germans have been in Poland since the German Empire.

Attached: AI (1) - Copy.png (901x450, 843K)

The whole reason why there were enough gringos in Texas to overthrow the Mexicans was because no one lived there.
Mexico invited the future Texans there because it was largely uninhabited.

Do current white Americans have the balls to annex Texas again?

COPE. And neither are the mixed ethic English currently living in Britain. The difference is we the Mexibros have a strong genetic bond with the pure Natives. Our organ transplant compatibility with the so-called natives in U.S. reservations is practically as equal as with any other Mexican. We share more gene markers because we strongly share the same haplogroup. So again COPE.

Lol, no. A Jew had to do the job whites don't want to do. Think about that, a Jew had more balls to remove taco than whites.

The word mexico is Nahuatl it means place of the Mexica. The Nahuatl culture is native to central America not North America. mexicans are not native to North America.
> Our organ transplant compatibility with the so-called natives in U.S. reservations is practically as equal as with any other Mexican.
Do you have any proof of this?

>the difference is
There isn't one. You can't complain about invasions, but be ok with the other.

No. Texas is Texas has been always will be. The Hispanics aren't Mexican they are Texan just like the whites and blacks. Calling a Texan anything other than Texan is looking for a fight.

Of course not, the only non cucked Americans are southerners. What reason would they have?

Agreed. Also the founding families should stay everyone else should go home.

The Mexicans that lived in Texas were few and far between. A few village and Spanish outposts. The indians raided them annually and took what little they had.

I looked up data the other day and in 1870 there were only 63 people in all of El Paso county. 20 years later there were thousands and they were mostly White. Whites built El Paso. Whites built Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and every other city in Texas and the rest of the southwest and west coast.

The Mexicans did nothing. The Spanish left only place names and a few village, missions and outposts.

So i take it you are pro israel. When it comes to the west bank and the golan.

>The word mexico is Nahuatl it means place of the Mexica. The Nahuatl culture is native to central America not North America. mexicans are not native to North America.
Mexico is in North America, COPE. Our Haplogroup also is. Just like the many Germanic tribes in Germany united to make a country, we can do the same and unite our genetic brothers with borders we decide.
>Do you have any proof of this?
The proof is so obvious, you have to be a retard to not know this. It's intuitive if you understand the basics of genetics. Google it. Not that it would do any difference to change your mindset, so why are you asking?

We aren't invading, we are taking back what's ours.

Then why did wetbacks have to crawl under a fence to get there? It was Indian territory first. Beaner Cleaner.

So you're inbred. And you want to poison our bloodlines with your genetic flaws. Got it. You do know no one cares about your pathetic crybaby bullshit right? You lost. Just like everybody else. Grow a pair and get over yourself.

Retard. You can't be ok with the Spanish conquest, but cry about the annexation of Texas. That land isn't yours either, taco brain.

Its true though

Why do they do ((())) to themselves? Do they think thet are being witty?

Attached: 1564966890218.png (420x420, 267K)

Mexico was only the area around Mexico city.

Texas is the US. Sorry beaners, you have to go back

We should invade Mexico. It’d give us a smaller border to control to the south and we could greatly alleviate Mexico’s corruption and crime problems. It’s a win win.

Attached: BAE60593-C6FF-42B9-AC63-D864EBAA1246.jpg (573x430, 20K)

Yes. Which is why we speak English not Spanish.

So what, if you gave Texas back to a beaners it would become a worthless and lawless cunthole within 48 hours just like the rest of Mexico.
The only profitable business within the law would be them stripping the place out for scrap to buy drugs.
Time to stop giving a fuck for making a success while these other worthless insectoid races can do nothing but be proud of the shithole they create. Worthless mutt cunts.

What was Mexico before it was Mexico?

kys lolberg

Mexicans don't fuck white women. White women are built and naturally attracted to the BLACK BVLLS you brought over to our continent. For god sake, your people watch sports where the BLACK BVLLs dominate or are the majority, such as football, blacksketball, golf, tennis, baseball, etc. Your suburban scum also listens to BBC BVLL music or imitators such as that cuckboi Emimeme. Give a white woman a choice between a Mexibro and a soiboi-Whiteman or Black BvLL the Mexibros will never be a choice. Worry about your bloodlines being contaminated with BBC BVLL blood instead.

going to need a fact check on this.

Attached: texas pop demo.png (634x367, 30K)

I never said I was O.K. with the Spanish conquest. COPE.

based nigger jew

By saying that the US needs to give the land back to the other people who stole the land, you are in fact saying that. The only reason why your people speak Spanish is because of conquest. COPE.

>Just like the many Germanic tribes in Germany united to make a country, we can do the same and unite our genetic brothers with borders we decide.
Yeah, but you never did. And your shitskin turd brothers sold the land to the English when they arrived so you have no claim outside of contract.
>The proof is so obvious,
The proof is so obvious that you cannot prove it.

You keep writing COPE like you think it makes you seem like the smug victor, but in fact it just makes you come across as an insecure chihuahua who thinks barking makes him look bigger

Attached: 1427385689687.jpg (499x496, 58K)

How can we steal our land? COPE.
As intuitive as the number theory, 1+1=2.
But if you want to venture down the rabbit hole, here's a start.

So instead of refuting my statement you kvetch about the black man and how white women wouldn't fuck you. Okay. You do realize nothing you said has anything to do with your presence here. The Hispanics and the Natives that were here in Texas at the revolution are still here. Mexicans have NO CLAIM TO THIS LAND. Go home spic.

You retarded Weeaboo English teacher, I'm trying to trigger someone. Go hug your anime pillow.

>Mexico should give it back to Spain
We just want Cuba and Philippines, fuck all the others

They’re doing it so we don’t have to.

You do realize that all the Hispanics, whites and natives have been here from the begining and Mexicans have no claim to the land.

>NO CLAIM TO THIS LAND
Only in your mind. We have the Jews, Zion Don Trump, Republican corporatists, and the Democrats on our side. Who do you have? A deranged Iranian and a Jew as shooters?

WAS Mexico.
Right of Conquest is a bitch like that.

Thanks, Spanish bro.

So instead of refuting my statement you kvetch about the black man and how white women wouldn't fuck you. Okay. You do realize nothing you said has anything to do with your presence here. The Hispanics and the Natives that were here in Texas at the revolution are still here. Mexicans have NO CLAIM TO THIS LAND. Go home spic.

>Allow the invasion goyim because we know they will vote Democrat and the invaders were there at some points in the past
Notice how the Left's position in the argument is to allow non-US citizens to flood into US territory

>'cause I say so.
COPE.

The brown people failed Texas History in school so let me remind them that after they fought for Texas in the Texas Revolution, the Anglo and German settlers had them all killed.

Don’t mess with Texas

>white women wouldn't fuck you
White women would fuck anything you retard. It's not like fucking a white women means anything to me.
>kvetch about the black man
Found the BLACKED.com gold member.

That's interesting. A rabbit hole indeed.

Aaaahhh. Just outed yourself.
This is easy
1. Right of conquest.
We won it therefore it is ours.
2. Right of blood.
The ones who have generations of bones in the land have possession.
MEXICO has no rights here. FRANCE has no rights. SPAIN has no rights and the USA has no rights. We the people of the Republic of Texas are the only ones with rights. GO HOME SPIC.

"We would like to point out the presence of alleles A*2601, B*3801 and DRB1*0402, found at moderate frequencies in Mexican Americans. These alleles are pieces of the well known Jewish haplotype 2601-3801-0402. We suggest that these haplotypes may have arrived with the “conversos” fleeing the Jewish expulsions in Spain of 1492 and before (14). Evidence of this haplotype in Latin America has been pointed out previously (15)."

Quite a rabbit hole.

Nice catch. Saved.

Why don't you go defend your ancestral homeland in Europe. I heard it's getting invaded and BROWNED and BLACKED. It would seem to me that you have bigger fights to fight than being an occupier here. Go home and protect your legacy.

>stating facts is coping

But everyone's just laughing at you

>how can we steal our land?
because it is not now, nor has it ever been, mexican land.

Oh no, you've found us out.
__
|
|
|>
|\
|/

Soooo, back to Kaiserreich?
Sorry my friends in the east but you heard that guy

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

Give south west back to mexico

Youre not willing to fight for it, then say goodbye to it, theyre mexican colonies, not american states

i would never in my life go visit my own countries border because it feels like im already in mexico the second i cross texas state lines, give it back to them and end the charade

Because this is my home idiot. What part of "amerimutt" do you not comprehend. I'm not European I'm Texan. And what about you. You claim ansestory with the native yet you do nothing for them, allowing them to live in squalor. You need to reexamine you priorities.

Mexican is a nationality. We want our land back based on being genetic inheritors.

"Significant contributions of European and African alleles to the Mexican Americans are evident for many of the most common alleles, including A*0101g, A*0201g, A*0202, A*3002, A*2301, A*3001, A*6802, A*3303, C*0202, C*0602, C*0701, C*0702, C*1601, B*0702, B*0801g, B*1501g, B*4402, B*4501g, and DRB1*0101, DRB1*0301, DRB1*0701, DRB1*1301, DRB1*1101, DRB1*1503."

Quite a rabbit hole.

Remember the Alamo, bitches

They're just playing the long game by displacing the population enough to take their land back. Nothing personal, kid.

It's the curse of white compassion. Letting the natives live is always a huge mistake. When you rape them into oblivion there's no one left to bitch or for liberals to pity.

that's a lame argument.
why not go ask for your parents house from the people they sold it to?
>i used to live here
>then my parents sold it to you
>but i grew up here, my parents grew up here, and their parents grew up here, so it's mine now
i get that you're using words, because you lack the ability to project force, but your words have no logic behind them.
also, what you are proposing is unprecedented.
also, i'm 2000% certain that you're shitposting.
i need coffee.

If that's so: Do we know of any other place where the local population is being exterminated daily? Let me think about it.

Attached: 1564496060029.jpg (670x911, 237K)

Jesus. So they're part Kike and Nigger. No wonder they're dumber than a bag of rocks. Feels like I'm arguing with a brick wall. Shit.

I live in San Antonio, there will never be a race war here, civic nationalism has already won. It will be like Rhodesia, possibly, with white generals leading a group of multiracial soldiers against the communist hordes. On the brightside, many "hispanics" are 60-90% white so they will be bleached in the upcoming generations.

The only thing nigger know how to do is to open their mouths about shit they have no clue.

White people belong in the north among snow, not in the fucking desert. You evolved to live in the cold and you should feel proud of that. Instead you live in places unsuited to you and your descendants and take land from people whose ancestors have lived in that environment for thousands of years. You can't even step outside without burning, you can't even live without AC.

YEEEESSSSS. TEXANS ARE TEXANS. THANK YOU!

Mexicans can't even live without AC

If you read it to pick it apart it gets even worse.

You can read it, but do you even know what you're reading? Can you interpret it, can you understand it as of now? What is your background and experience in biology?

I’m pro crusade for the Christian reconquest of the Holy Land.

You don't understand what you're reading, kid.