I like guns. I’m going to keep mine forever

I like guns. I’m going to keep mine forever

Attached: 631BA764-760B-4196-9D13-6922C4704B3B.jpg (1080x1920, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/australian-accent-moulded-by-booze--and-weve-become-inarticulate-because-of-it/news-story/728d95b166fc7c7d4345d3413b0ec0d7
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then you don't get into heaven

no he gets into super heaven

k lol

?

Think about it

But what are you planning to do with it OP? Just set it on the mantle and look at it? A tool is meant to be used.

Attached: 1565106138580.jpg (992x992, 115K)

'Cause of the forever?

All 3 letter agencies are unconstitutional. Get a real job.

Attached: 1563988611830.jpg (639x782, 94K)

I carry the revolver some days instead of my .380. The ar I plink steel plates with and it lives on the closet shelf other than that

Imagine if you hade the testicles to fight for freedom disarmed. Now imagine yourself armed. Why are more lazy than a citizen of Hong Kong?

Attached: 1565105842983m.jpg (990x1024, 127K)

>AR
poorfag detected. get an AK47

OP that’s fine, but remember that gun culture is ultimately boomer tier. Having a lot of guns is ultimately an unsexy and autistic thing to do.

If heaven doesn't have guns, I unironically don't want to go. There's supposed to be a war between heaven and hell and I don't want to be like those retards that charged the trenches with a spear at the start of ww1.

He's getting paid to shitpost and glowniggers are like celebrities here. Sounds like a good gig to me

no one cares about your little toy dickhead american motherfucker. i would smash your fucking face without need a pussy boy gun for use of harm. fucking pussy bitchass faggot motherfucker dickhead cunt shit for brains fucking dogcunt bitchass nigga shithead dickwad fucker. fight me with your fists you fucking pussy.

all you americans are a bunch of fucking pussies hahaha, can't do anything without your pussy boy guns hahaha

Attached: WM Rage.jpg (900x978, 116K)

Why do you sound like a pajeet?

lol i'm not a pajeet, but i bet they would kick you american's asses just from using their shitstained knuckles instead of your little toys. use your fists you faggot

Attached: Fists.jpg (1300x957, 109K)

aboriginese slang.

>british
>white

Attached: 1524123774127.png (625x619, 803K)

Why do Australians do this

aborigen genes
hence prone to piss where they eat.

One day the cops will come and shoot you when you refuse to give it up. Already happening in some states.

diddnt you guys get your asses kicked by a bunch of flightless birds?

Attached: 1565233542312.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I thought you lost that on a fishing trip?

Nice LARP but that will never happen.

Cope, gunlet.

Attached: 1537666182997.png (500x336, 85K)

.webm source?

ironic, considering bear grylls literally drank his own piss on tv LOL gayass britbong

Attached: gayukfag.jpg (1263x710, 100K)

No idea, looks like a police raid on a drug house somewhere in South America.

>flag
You know the term "meek" has changed over the years. It used to mean a man who was armed but know when to draw his weapon, as opposed to someone who's quick to draw a weapon against their enemies.

I wouldn't even colonize you, brainlet

Attached: caps_on.jpg (674x433, 24K)

delusional bong

Attached: ggslaters.jpg (633x542, 43K)

That's a gif friend. That's a gif.

Legit happeningnin Maryland and California.

gonna have to agree with the other user your english sounds strange very low IQ ,, very fob'ish ... you definitely don't have white skin that's for sure

Attached: 1553979304531.jpg (945x960, 216K)

alcoholic ancestors;

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/australian-accent-moulded-by-booze--and-weve-become-inarticulate-because-of-it/news-story/728d95b166fc7c7d4345d3413b0ec0d7

what would you expect from an ex prison Island?

hey kids its the feds. We're just trying to match up your strange online behavior with the fact that you own a gun so we can make the case to a judge that you need special attention. We will make the case that you must be spied on and eventually we will kick down your door and ass rape you. Well, have a nice day
t. federal agent.

Fists are great for fistfights. Guns are good for gunfights.

>we the amend

Retarded people.

You wouldn’t be permitted to violate my constitutional rights because I wrote I like guns on the internet.

This isn't the internet. This is a federally known hate site. Kiss your funz goodbye

Nice meme but this is the internet. I am permitted to exercise my first amendment rights by simply stating I like guns. I am also permitted to exercise my 2nd amendment right by owning guns. Your not a fed tho, your just a memer

Just like the definition of discrimination is/was, to choose.

No, goy, I'll send 6000000000000 shoiters to your city:

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com

zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

I don’t get this meme. I have a 7+ inch dick, 6 inch girth and every girlfriend and woman I’ve been with can barely even take me. I own guns and have never once felt them as overcompensation. They’re tools to be respected and knowledgeable about.

Why are you people so obsessed with cocks? Don’t you know it’s okay to come out of the closet in 2019? You don’t need to project your insecurities anymore

Attached: 053FA290-04B5-4DAB-8B11-53FF20A376A5.jpg (818x503, 163K)

They can't take it all in their mouths, not even the megaslut from anonidate
If I fuck them how I want they can't walk straight
2 have even been intimidated.
All to say, I am average and a grower at that.

Playing big man with your big gun. Why don't you go use it in a war zone? That's what I thought. Me and my soon to be girlfriend are laughing at you.

Similar experiences, every single girl has been sore for days and unable to have sex comfortably while they heal. They love it in the moment but later feel the pain and can’t walk normally I’ve had approximately one girl be able to deepthroat me in my life, and the rest have been barely able to get the head in their mouth. It legit causes problems for me during sex because I’m always punching their cervix if I slam how I want and they just end up wincing and yelping, even if they’re soaking wet and fully aroused

Stupid meme is stupid

>he thinks guns are for war zones

Attached: D42B0C40-E248-4800-B6E9-200CBFF5B20A.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>he thinks america isn't a warzone

My comfy town sure isn’t.

>TFW 6.5" length, 5.3" girth
If I go hard, it makes girls' vaginas hurt. If I go soft, they cum. Slightly smaller, but all the benefits of a large one with none of the drawbacks

>muh muttstralian

Please take photos of your dicks next to your guns to fight back against overcompensation memes.

continue to hone his skills and stay combat ready until he can be organized into an effective unit to be deployed against the enemies of his people. also shooting, rucking, and running drills is just a fun way to spend a weekend outside. you should try it clown fren. you do own firearms dont you?

Attached: A2623123-9824-4DA2-80B0-D65EC7E9010C.png (850x600, 1.05M)

Nice try FBI. You’re not building a database of anyone’s dicks you fags

>Me and my soon to be girlfriend

My fucking sides

Can I legally own a minigun in the states? I'm a 32 yo white conservative aerospace engineer interested in immigrating to the US.

when i saw pic i said oh shit here we go again lol

I’ve wondered what it’s like to have a smaller girth. I’m 6 or so, and girls usually want me to go so slowly because it stretches them too much. Most cum after just a few seconds if initial penetration and turn to jelly while I just do my thing for a bit and finish up

this and it's exactly how jesus was, he beat the ever loving shit out of those money grubbing kikes.

>guns are unsexy
Says the beta cuck.

I'll get right on that faggot. God forbid a zoomer virgin thinks I'm unsexy.

>t. My family is conservative, we all have guns, and we all have wives. Except my literal fag cousin, he has his mexican twink... no guns though.

Attached: 1527775311193.jpg (599x608, 90K)

we used to import you guys in the 50's :(

do you have likely a Million dollars to purchase one? The last one for sale was 650 grand for the one of 4 transferable mini guns in the US

Of course. Gotta pay a special fun tax though.

checked and hail kek'd

Attached: 1553618125427.gif (300x225, 54K)

Finally some serious banter from our aussie brothers. Literally first decent post by one of you fags in weeks+

Attached: 1564344974650.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Btw the key here is to have small ass guns lel

I'm a 34 year boomer who remembers a world where the opposite was true.

I have a Bersa Thunder. My dick is just larger than it when fully aroused

>that image
The amount of cope is off the charts

Imagine being this much of a low-T pussy.

Attached: 1565218568241.jpg (600x572, 153K)

Nah, I'll just shoot you and listen to you shout expletives until you die, lol.

Do emus fight with their fists?

No you're right.
He goes to Valhalla with Odin and Adolf Hitler.

>AK47
You mean an AKM no guns commie.

>would smash your fucking face
No you wont hell just shoot you.

Attached: 1564502720716.jpg (640x692, 66K)

>fighting a guy with a gun with your fists.
Lol.

>I'm too poor to afford a gun and live in a nightmare shithole that wouldn't allow me to own one anyway: The Post.

Attached: youlol.png (700x700, 706K)

That ain't a legal firearm.

Why don't you use it faggot

can a gunfag tell me why you would ever buy a shitty 6 round revolver over pic related? unless you're deadshot from suicide squad, getting in a shoot out with that revolver you're pretty fucked. it is just for roleplaying as a cowboy westerner?

Attached: nurU7Y5.jpg (1098x1294, 164K)

Elaborate

I use it atleast once a month what do you mean?

My wife got it for me for Christmas. Also revolvers can fire much larger rounds than autoloaders

Maybe not in Mickland, but it's legal here.

Attached: 1563808930786.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Revolvers are easy to maintain and use, cheap and easy to learn for starters. The spent casings also do not eject and are kept in the cylinder. They're used as a backup weapon or places where guns are not used as much. Also when hunting.

Its a 16" AR you retarded potato nigger

Yea I know it’s mine. I’m curious to his reasoning

Scary black military gun with mass destructive sp00ky carry handle to make the bullets explode on impact.

If you were a leaf you would have gotten guaranteed minimum 4 (you)s for that awful post