Barcelona confirms women can swim topless in city pools

> It's OK for women to bathe topless in Barcelona's city-run pools, authorities have confirmed, after complaints that some swimming spots were discriminating against those wanting to bare more.
> Campaign group Mugrons Lliures filed a complaint about inconsistencies in rules governing topless bathing at certain pools, prompting an investigation, according to a council statement.
> In a report released at the end of June, several municipal pools were found to have rules that restricted women's rights in certain areas of the facility, according to the council.
> As a result, the council's office against discrimination sent a report to every municipal pool reminding them to guarantee equality and not prevent women from going topless.

> edition.cnn.com/travel/article/barcelona-topless-pools-scli-intl/index.html

Free the titties !

What's next ?

Attached: free the titties.jpg (1100x619, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFkTluEP8tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So men can swim naked now too, right?

Spain's birth rates are so low people need to walk around naked lmao.

Attached: 8CDE910C-C6FA-45F2-B9EB-63F7A5607CC9.gif (360x346, 170K)

They're actually only mentionning topless.

Therefor, no, men can't swim naked, that still would be indecent exposure, user.

Topless in a muzzy infested shithole.
What could go wrong?
We'll see...

Thats the point

Yours ain't better. Atleast I'mt not gonna see my country blacked and hispanized.
Ve aprendiendo español, gordo yanqui.

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>city-run pools

Attached: 1490763735554.png (401x568, 270K)

You think they're testing it to confirm the degeneracy that would inevitably follow ?

If it works there, it could be used as lega precedent for others cities.

Predominantly childs attending.

There was a "tit flash mob" here in Helsinki earlier this year and they threatened to have more of them. In the end they didn't bother as far as I know since nobody except tabloids really paid attention to first one.

Women will stop pushing limits once men don't give them attention, they don't really want to walk out topless, they just want to "own the conservatives".

lol no amerimutt is worst lmao but its soft genocide unlike the rapes that are going to be issued there.

>What's next ?
Freikörperkultur EVERYWHERE!!!

Attached: Naturist_Familie.jpg (718x350, 37K)

>D&C
>that awkward moment when you're the shill

A lot of neighborhoods have community pools, at least in the burbs.

And that would be a good thing ?

>I want to swim topless

Attached: fuckinhell.jpg (474x601, 59K)

It's amazing how quickly we're becoming african niggers again, like 2000 years of evolving washed down the shitter in only 100

why are you afraid of woman breasts?

No, I whould be fucking horny all the time and rape women on sight...or other whould.

Barcelona is pretty laidback about topless.
>be me touring euro
>campsite outside barcelona, put up tent, go shower
>dozen other tents near mine, some kind of young kids group outing
>shrug, go to beach
>10mins later, kids group shows up, 2 female leaders in 20s - scout scarves soScouts/Guides group
>shrug go swimming
>come back out - both leaders supervising kids with tits out (t-shirts off, still wearing scarves)
Tits-out Scout-leaders - BadenPowell would have shit himself
>1 set perky Bs, other fatty Cs
>nofucksgiven but freaky compared to when I was a dibdibdib-let

Attached: images.jpg (646x475, 32K)

basedo and rojopilledo

Does Barcelona have much enrichment?

Attached: Children.jpg (2048x1402, 232K)

>There was a "tit flash mob" here in Helsinki earlier this year and they threatened to have more of them.

They threatened to show you their tits? How horrible.

Correct me, if i'm wrong, buddy, but weren't women allowed to let their titties dangle around freely pretty much everywhere where there's even a puddle of water in germany since, like, forever?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 44K)

>Therefor, no, men can't swim naked, that still would be indecent exposure, user.
What if I stand upside-down? What if I swim backwards?

Don't forget there will also be fat whale, and old rags there.

Sounds like a win

FKK is about naked people not being sexualized, so it is good.
Only primitive and highly degenerate societies need to cover up all the time due to their sexualized thinking and lack of self-restrain.

Theres a mixed public sauna right in my street. Its nice to look at the women, but if youre not a complete creep thers nothing sexual about it.

Try it out. Ask your lawyer first, just in case.

Officially only on FFK beaches, but no one cares for other places.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFkTluEP8tA
1 is too much, Spain is R.I.P.

You, in another thread:
>Why are women so slutty and fucking every guy

It's a mystery, user.

You need to understand their mindset. They seriously believe that it's some abstract "patriarchy" that's making public decency regulations and shit. The wanted to be victims.

In the end, when they actually did it and authorities didn't care and even those fabled creepy toxic men didn't show up to harass them they lost their interest in topless activism.

>naked people not being sexualized
You do not control what's sexualized and what's not, it's totally subjective.
Unless you want to break decades of media bashing, breasts are and will be sexualized.

Substantial Paki population, self-secluded (Heard from someone whose family is from BCN)
I'd also assume Indiands and perhaps Moroccans or Chinese as a 2nd, and 3rd places

>Ve aprendiendo español, gordo yanqui.
Vá aprender português seu espanhol safado, que gerundismo é esse?

>thers nothing sexual about it

Keep telling yourself that. A lie repeated 1000 times is still a lie.

The female breast has a sexual connotation and you know it. Negating that is going against thousands of years of evolution.

But what should we expect from a degenerate vermin that gave us Weimar.

Vai aprender português macaco de merda. E aprende a formular frases correctamente.

Of course it has a sexual component. That however doesnt mean I can just ignore it and do what I came here for just because theres a naked women present.
Also you can learn the high art of approaching women while theyre naked without coming off like a creep.

It's not about "you can learn" or what's not.

Is it a good thing for the society ? Are we going the right way ?

What is there to win and to loose ?

You literally just blurted out a post with no relation to whatever was quoted.

>thers nothing sexual about it

>there is

>approach women while naked not being a creep

You're fucking stupid.

Women shouldn't be naked in public, period. Their body parts have a sexual conotation. I don't have to be forced to keep what otherwise are instincts on a leash just because a tramp wants to flash her titties to me, her grandpa, and all the kids from the block.

Her freedom ends where mine begings. Mine begins when I say I'm not confortable seeing strangers sexual body parts in public. Period.

Ficki ficki

What about belly button. Feets.
Yoga pants.

It's not sexual for you. It's sexual for someone else.

You're really trying to compare those to female breasts? lol

No woman with good titties is going to be doing this. It's gonna be a bunch of old fat saggy bitches.

they have pools in spain? i thought third world countries didnt have such luxury

I'm not comparing anything to anything.
We're talking about sexualization of body parts.

Your point being, breasts are inherently sexual for the masses.
My argument is that anything can be sexual.
The only way to prevent any kind of sexualization would be a full burka.

To be easier to grass, let me compare breasts to thongs.
Ass are sexualised, yet wearing a string at the beach is authorized.

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)