Is lack of sex really driving young men insane?

Is lack of sex really driving young men insane?

Attached: EBPR7uaUEAEKJy5.jpg (1200x960, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15959449
archive.fo/9K9qa
medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-dayton-shooter-2b7f2d792b68
fisheaters.com/gb1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure

Attached: 67FECD73-03B1-4CEB-8E9A-AA3289E6E058.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Look what has happened in history every time this has happened before. Sexless men gather together to form bandit gangs.
This is why keeping marriage between one man and one woman is the bedrock of civilization. It makes men become part of that society instead of letting men kill it and rape the corpse.
Thanks to feminism, civilization has been dealt a fatal blow from which there is no recovery.

they will never understand.
it's not the lack of sex pissing young men off.
it's the lack of women with decency
Not every man, especiallynot with a higher than average IQ, is a horndog who wants to fuck everything that moves.

Sometimes I give myself the creeps

This is the fucking low IQ leftist answer to mental issues. Hurry durrr have sex. Many mass shooters have wives/girlfriends It's not just virgins.

By their standard you can cure autism with sex.
This is a degenerate and dumb asses idea

A lack of hope and meaning drives men insane.
A man 100 years ago grew up attending church every Sunday, helping his mother around the house, helping his father with work. He was invested in himself and his environment. He had a job from teenage and a home and family by early twenties.
A man today spends his first twenty years sitting in a stuffy classroom learning irrelevant things. Not achieving anything physical, not working to enact change in his environment. Not bringing benefit to his family, his home or his community. Forced to sit down and shut up, a totally feminized education. When he finally escapes school he hasn't a fraction of the hope of establishing himself as his ancestor did.
We're churning out malformed adult men across the western world. No fucking shit they're lashing out against the system thag has broken them down from an early age.
I'd sooner see young men be placed into some kind of labour program to do work, construction work or environmental work or something fucking useful.

>tfw received the govt letter reminding me that I have 3 days to have sex and send documented proof to the parliament office to confirm the having of sex
>The small print says that rape doesn't count
>failure to do so will lead to extermination squad arriving at my house to keep the rest of society safer
Give it to me straight...how fucked am i?

Attached: 1564892210966.png (398x321, 67K)

I remember in the old days when feminists were raging against stuff men would say "huh, huh she needs to get laid" and women would say it was sexist etc. now the argument has been flipped. This is an incredibly shallow way to interpret a complex problem with many factors. Much of the american standard of living is declining, eroding civil liberties and anti-white/anti-male denigration contributes to this, the sort of pozzed 'woke' nonsense probably spouted on the twitter feeds of those men in the OP has more to do with the disintergration of american society than a few young men unable to empty their sacks. But these cunts see themselves as the good guys, the liberators, they'll never face the idea that they're contributing to a system that is turning the Land of the Free into the land of corporate cattle.

I dont think its sex. its being ignored, the lack of contact and appreciation, not having real friends.

That's a great start for a dystopian story. Keep going frend.

Regardless of whether it would stop incels from shooting up random places prostitution should be legal anyway. The fact that it isn't is a GROSS overstep and abuse of gov power.

thats what women think because the avarage thots only worth is that she provides sex, so sex must be very important else their lives are worthless

>yet another meme flag bait post
Only a retard and a muh dick nigger thinks it's all about busting a nut.
sage

lack of healthy and full family does it. reckless sexual behavior of their parents creates such situations

>visit state sanctioned sex worker after public messaging on facebook,which is now legal [and promoted !]
>ring the doorbell
>hi you must be user!
>we drive to her 'workplace'
> get in the minecart with me user
>we go
>its a bumpy ride
>we dont get it on, it turns out 'sex workers' now mine sex ore straight from the rock face

Attached: Dump-trucks-for-sale.jpg (719x421, 117K)

/thread.

No we should just unironically kill every incel.

That's part of it but it isn't the only factor. Young men are being sidelined by various gatekeepers within our society that the mentally ill in particular cannot navigate successfully.

>You can't secure comfortable living circumstances, physical assets, and luxury goods without an income 20-30% above median income (the working poor population has exploded)
>You can't get a good job without a significant, high risk investment in some type of training (work your way up is dead)
>You can't get a good supply of pussy without having security/money or being extremely genetically fit
>This problem is so intractable that incels who were already on the brink of violence sometimes latch onto extremist ideology that offers any kind of explanation for their apparent failures in life

So pussy is at the core of it, but that's a symptom of a deeper societal decay. Some of these shooters probably would have piped down if they just got some tail (Eliot Rodger, Umpqua kid, for example) but a large number of them couldn't be stopped with a little slap and tickle. The main issue is that they're losers with no way out.

Honestly, using genetic manipulation to reduce the male population to a more favorable split would be better for everyone. If we were even to drop to a 45/55 male/female ratio, we could still maintain a powerful military and these troubles would disappear overnight.

funny way to spell minorities

normies believe that cumdumping and yolo-selfie is real life community which further enrages the incel

>Let's kill a significant number of males
>The mass shooters aren't currently doing this
It sounds to me like the problem is solving itself, friend.

Incel spotted.

Except most shooters target women or are at least indescriminate. I know I would.

>it's the lack of women with decency

Attached: 1565055671924.png (500x400, 320K)

Attached: Doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

>Indiscriminate shooting doesn't hit men
I'm pretty sure the problem is still solving itself.

normies are more pathetic then incels in my opinion

So the industrial/agricultural revolution? Very possible. Agricultural revolution is the biggest cause of the obesity epidemic. Could be other aspects we're not seeing. Exercise creates endorphins. Mass shooters are probably lacking endorphins. That and lacking a foreskin.

Yes lack of physical contact and emotional connection is OF COURSE detrimental to the majority of people's mental health.

In Scandanavia there are state approved sex workers who visit schizophrenics

Gonna repost what I wrote in a different thread and add on.
It's not merely about sex, it's about love, companionship, caring and being cared for. As a former "Incel" fucking retarded term btw, most men are involuntarily celibate if they simply want to fuck and can't get some.
If it was just about sex incels would just see a hooker, it's not sex, it's intimacy, connection. This world has robbed men of that, even if you "make it" and can get women, you start wading through the sea of filth that is modern women to find your pearl, not an easy journey, not everyone finds it.
Men aren't allowed to be men, "toxic masculinity", participation trophies, etc. The dynamic between men and women has changed such that, if you take the risk of pursuing but she finds you unattractive you may face legal consequences. What man wants to take that risk for some woman who only sees him as a wallet?

The biggest factor is rampant hypergamy/social media. In a monogamous society the population of "incels" is insignifant. Truly only the bottom of the barrel can't find a woman to marry and start a family. But when the structure that supported the sanctity of marriage (religion) is destroyed, then monogamy follows, as we are still wired sexually like our ape ancestors. Now we see the pareto distribution in effect and an overinflated ego of the modern woman thanks to social media.
Ironically if Incels keep being labeled as big bad terrorists women will begin finding them attractive. This world is a cruel joke.

Attached: 1558391697524.jpg (638x638, 45K)

Women drive you insane whether you're fucking them or not so no, it's not lack of sex, it's just women.

[The information of the schizophrenic patient: actuality].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15959449

>I feel that prostitution should become legal... if some of these white men could experience love maybe these could be prevented
>can't we enlist hookers to give these losers some love?
>paying for sex is love
And then they wonder why we're mad at the state of our societies.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (500x328, 21K)

literally not at all

This.

There's always been women & there's women in other countries with guns. Look into circumcision trauma. MGM sometimes makes a guy snap. All serial killers were traumatized in some way- usually MGM.

The decline of society forces women to latch to the strongest 20% of men because the top 20% have dominance over the bottom 80%, which means security. They get on chads carousel knowingly and accept they aren’t ‘the one’ because of this.
That guy that most other guys sycophant to, but behind his back can’t get why girls choose a jerk like that, to me it’s obvious why he gets picked.

>high iq
>a mass shooter
No

No because the Amish would have killed everyone by now.

Based

>prostitution
>these young men can experience love
and this is coming from our elder counterparts who should guide us younger males.
all is lost, Kalki can't come faster enough

Attached: 1525807271371.jpg (250x237, 9K)

>Is lack of sex really driving young men insane?
No, they have no idea what they're talking about, prostituion is legalized in Brazil and we still have school shootings

>Sexless men gather together to form bandit gangs.
It isn't lack of sex, it's lack of purpose

Sex with someone who doesn't love you is hollow and meaningless.
The problem isn't that these young men aren't having sex, it's that they aren't loved by anyone.
However, the fact that these people think it's just about sex shows how empty they themselves must be. True NPC's.

Attached: doomer.png (894x894, 100K)

This. FUCKING THIS.

>we should be afraid of incels

lolnope. if anything, women should be even MORE selective, so that we eventually have a species that isnt beta as shit

We're talking about low impulse control retards that snap and shoot up Wal-Mart with almost zero planning not high iq future fathers looking for wives.

This. But we can still bring this back. We can form our own, better communities.
archive.fo/9K9qa

not only was the Dayton shooter not a virgin, he actually cucked the the fiance of this girl
>medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-dayton-shooter-2b7f2d792b68

This purpose is provided by the patriarcal nuclear family. fisheaters.com/gb1.html

The Amish?

With all the phone sex apps out there and with how low standards for society are, I call bullshit on the whole "incel" thing. I don't believe anyone who really wanted to get laid couldn't with all the shit out there.

The real thing is that people don't have sex and want to save themselves for marriage or someone special or otherwise preserve the spiritual significance behind sex are ridiculed and mocked and hated by degenerates because they shine light on their immorality. They are consumed by pleasures of the flesh, their own bodily pleasure, and they know it's sinful to be so consumed by wordly pleasures but are ashamed and want to attack anyone who doesn't conform to their leftist kosher-for-goyim lifestyle.

Sex without feelings is meaningless, you can say this shit all you want and it might be right, but what about the mass shooter that's disgusted with society and it isn't about sex for him but revenge on the people who are destroying America?

Yeah, sex for sex is not love. Ask a roastie, they never feel attachment. We don't need to start making male roasties, men aren't whores.

All you guys are talking about lack of love, women not being caring partners etc. Good points, but still the fact that ~25% of men simply do not get laid EVER doesn't exactly look good in terms social coherency.

There are countless graphs showing how the entire female population goes for chads, you're a fucking idiot who isn't paying attention and you post like a fucking boomer

no, but lack of Christ is

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>Thanks to Feminism

user, I...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_ethnicity

Attached: 1484113953720.jpg (1600x4001, 797K)

>sexless men
>bandits
Get a load of this retard, criminals have always swam in vagina.

Imagine being such a degenerate that you reduce all of human behaviour to sex

literal bot posting below within fraction of a second every time I post, i guess they really don't like people turning to Jesus

Attached: 1565237184122.jpg (475x300, 56K)

It isnt lack of sex
It's broken families, non existent communities, and being in a culture that only values fucking as a virtue

There's no going back, they've bullied and friendzoned themselves right into this situation, I honestly want to watch society especially the roasties burn. I've fucking had enough, society deserves to collapse

Roasties are emotionless, and there's a fierce debate over whether they're sentient at all.

The fuck are you talking about? Just once I'd like to encounter another leaf who isn't a roaring faggot.

Attached: 1565234242324.png (1920x2099, 3.82M)

most incels are vocels. No women above 25, no landwahles, no women below 5, no women with more than 1 partner, no tattoos etc.
They limit their pool to chose from intentionally.
And many just refuse to improve like women who don't want to lose weight.
Most of these guys really looked like shit and why do you deserve love and a partner if you look like shit and don't even respect yoursef enough to get a proper haircut?

Gaston is right.

Nice demoralize and D&C post, what a kike faggot.

>And many just refuse to improve
Shut up roastie, all sorts of evil human shit have girlfriends.

Sex wires a womans brain in such a way that she pair bonds with the dude fucking her
This doesnt happen to males. This why there's confusion

>No women above 25
Why would I not do that when I'm 2 years younger than that?
>no landwahles
Yes, fat people are disgusting, why would you want them?
>no women below 5
Yup, I'm not below 5 so I expect equivalency.
>no women with more than 1 partner
I'd personally accept around 2-3, but what's wrong with not wanting a chick who slept around with half the planet?
>no tattoos
So? Tattoos look like shit. I don't have tattoos. Why should I be expected to accept them on my partner?

Yeah, after they killed or robbed people. Chicks dig bad boys, and most are pushed there as oppoaed to being born as a rogue.

These.

I can't give two fucks about sex. It's fun, I like it and with person who loves you back it can be amazing. But it's just a sex, there are better and more important things out there. What good is sex when the society is going to shit? When white people are replaced, falling into full Weimar tier, when white women get raped and white children killed? What good is sex if you don't have some higher idea, let alone goal in your life?

I'll tell you, if you lack those (and many more) things, having sex won't make it better. Quite the opposite as it becomes meaningless excercise and mere thought of bringing a children into this world is painful.

Only literal subhumans get "fixed" from just getting their dick wet. No wonder lefturds promote this.

The mass shooter that goes after roasties will be my true hero, stamping out the roastie menace and ensuring a bright future for all

Most bad boys are sociopaths they always had pussy around them, they were never pushed there in anyway.

Continue.

>in such a way that she pair bonds with the dude fucking her
Bullshit, women cheat on men too much.

Stop acting like a loser, always with an excuse ready, you're pathetic

The assumption these people make is that we're all souless husks like them and want no strings relationships when guarantee most guys are just like me and they want someone who understands and wants to be around them.
Women are too busy fucking chadthundercock and tyronebigums to form a real relationship

Look at this msm faggot.
>Oh, the angry male is scaring me
Maybe you should go the fuck back to reddshit

No.

not that alone but the pressure your prude society builds around that subject

Attached: chad_stacy.png (295x231, 150K)

>prostitution
>love
how about women eat shit and drink piss for being useless waste of space?

INbred CEmitic Liberal

We should hang all blue check marks and roasties on the same day

and yet a paraplegic faggot gets laid but you don't lel

>Weee wull cam tagetherr!

Attached: BrainletGroup1.png (733x464, 97K)

No entitlement to sex and other things is

I don't even enjoy sex

Attached: 05.png (830x844, 166K)

>it's not the lack of sex pissing young men off.
>it's the lack of women with decency

>THE LACK OF WOMEN WITH DECENCY
Couppled with the lack of decency of our supposed ((("leaders"))).

Spot on. Thread.

>He's a fucking boomer
>He was apart of the easiest generation in American history to get laid cause women were stupid and didn't have internet
>He's better than me
Know how I know you've got a small dick? Also I could rob that faggot blind of his online savings.

who cares, there is nobody to have sex with. all the females are insane already

i...
i have to know what the story is behind this picture.

No. It's not the lack of sex but the lack of love and purpose.

Pretty much this, I can't even have a conversation with a women and feel challenged intellectually which is likely why I'm alone, cause I have a fucking god complex and nobody lives up to my standards.

Yes.

Virgins

We should let it burn down, we shouldn't give in and we should take this to its fated conclusion, the enemies of America should be dragged from their home and shot in the street.