What does Jow Forums think of female politicians? Are they fit for the job or do they not belong in the occupation?

What does Jow Forums think of female politicians? Are they fit for the job or do they not belong in the occupation?
I personally tend to think that women do just as good, if not better job as politicians, lawmakers and leaders. Merkel, Thatcher, AOC and Ardern just to name a few.

Attached: 1565244256007.jpg (2813x4219, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g9_wfkYjfo
youtube.com/watch?v=_DrsVhzbLzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They seem to implement things better if left alone and not contested. Men fend much better in achieving positions of power and defending them and the resultant order they impose.

Attached: 28e6b6aee52b3330b0d2850f52ec7e1569075cb9086fe3a59a11aabfa92a46a9.png (680x946, 89K)

I agree. Moreover I've noticed that female politicans tend to be morally scrupulous and less likely to get bribed. I guess it's that maternal instinct and they view their nation as their children.

Attached: 1554599420946.webm (780x718, 2.54M)

>t. kike

Attached: 1559166953857.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

Is your fragile masculinity triggered by being led by a strong independent woman?

Attached: 1457106743546.webm (640x368, 1M)

>they view their nation as their children.

This is why they hate it when men are self-aware though.

females operate on emotion

males operaton on logic

its a disaster when females have political power. they think stuff is mean and nasty and vote against it. meanwhile the shit stacks up outside their office and they ignore it.

This is Karen Melchior (Danish politician and current MEP) in 2014.

Attached: Karen_Melchior.jpg (800x1067, 190K)

A politician that uses logic will naturally conclude that the best thing he can do is sell his country out to corporate interests in exchange of shitload of money. What we need is more dumb politicians.

Attached: 1505226656766.webm (328x660, 644K)

MOdern (politician) just shills not a politicians.
Real politician like HItler Stalin etc cant be female.

Thats anger and disgust

This is Karen Melchior as she is now.

Something happens to women who gain political power. Not being a woman it's difficult to say for sure what happens to them but it seems to harden them, and their opinions.

You can't have a reasonable discussion with a woman without feelings being at the forefront at some point. It seems to me an argument or discussion ought to be for the purpose of establishing facts and disputing them so as to arrive at a reasoned conclusion. When you're faced with a woman in a discussion it seems you're required to change how they *feel*. This is an altogether different thing and may even require a complete and utter departure not just from the facts but even the subject.

Attached: Karen Melchior.jpg (440x640, 271K)

Females are resource gathering machines ... if they see an opportunity to benefit themselves and their own they will take it. Typically however this involves doing less work and asking for more resources, which is less risky than corruption.

Attached: asdd.jpg (1012x1270, 160K)

Fuck off Clarke.

It says a lot about yourself that you think that is in his best interests. Go end the pathetic thing that is your own life.

Here's another one from 2014.

I have to say, I think we as men may be responsible for Western Women needing to assert their selves so stridently in the political arena. Only the stupidest and most ignorant here will say that men today are even a shadow of men from the past. And it's not about suppressing women. Women will quite naturally adhere to and follow to the end a Man they love and respect.

It's simply that we don't measure up. I'm afraid it may actually require a War for us to wake up and remember who we are.

sigh

Attached: Karen_Melchior_Barcelona_20-02-2014_(3).jpg (2616x3208, 1.49M)

>Europe is going to be Zimbabwe in 10 years
>Disney going to lose it's empire in less than 5 years of female management
If you put a woman in charge of anything important... kiss it goodbye
sage

Attached: 1540414760521.png (650x515, 332K)

It was a mistake. They tried to warn us.

Attached: 1546790687026m.jpg (810x1024, 183K)

onions and omegapilled

I've always sensed that the West is a Woman

I read the "Green New Deal" it's an incoherent wishlist, not a deal not a solution not even a proposal. it doesn't belong on the comgress floor, let alone its proposer

Absolutely disgusting. People who vote for women will be damned to hell for disobeying God

congress floor

What mother lets in kids from the other neighbourhood into the house and bully her children, and then tells her own children that they deserved to be replaced by the other kids.

Vaginas with a turbo booster

Attached: 1564756937161.jpg (600x596, 57K)

>memeflag
>blatant bait
>thatcher, merkel, ardern, and aoc in the same phase
Women, even when in position of power, are choosen by higher ranking men that don't want their persona to be challenged.

Look at what Merkel has done to Germany.

Reminder that the title of the oldest surviving greek comedy translates roughly to "women in politics"

Asia is a nagging woman ... the West is a Man with patience

Attached: jadwiga_blog_header_tkl2334fasd.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

no they women and natural betas. They cant lead or will ever have the skills to do so.

The sole duty of women is to breed more men.

You probably think that because of the name Europa. It's an ancient female Greek figure.

>implying logic is the same thing as values, virtue and duties.
Idiot.

Nah. The East is stoic. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't argue with that. The West is capricious and even beautiful but with a far better aesthetic. The antipodes may be the exception though which may have something to do with where you're situated.

Australians are fucking nuts. They seem balanced right on the edge of genius and madness, sense of humour like a whip but can turn on you quicker than a snake.

Pic related is my cousin.:)

>personally tend to think that women do just as good, if not better job as politicians, lawmakers and leaders
o i am laffin
women are incapable of leadership, memeflag

From what I see n my country they tend to do better than men on munucipal roles. Probably has to do with treating the city/town as your own household.

Women's participation in politics has caused more damage to the west than the two world wars. The very fact that women have achieved such positions only shows how lax safe our countries have become. When the US collapses from the inside out and consequently the rest of the western first world, the last people you will want in charge is the physically inferior and emotionally charged sex.

I think it because of how it acts. Western States are massing troops on Russia's hinterlands and when they see the Russian's respond by taking precautions they shout, "LOOK! The Russians are being beligerent!"

youtube.com/watch?v=0g9_wfkYjfo

fuck youtube but this is stella

Some are okay

Priti Patel is cute and based, for instance

>Merkel, Thatcher, AOC

I dont think its appropriate to mention those two useless slags in the same breath as the great Iron Lady Margret Thatcher.

Have you been anywhere though SE Asia? The women run the household in all these nations. (Except Japan, but that too is changing)

The West has had Christianity which mandates the man as the head.

Also, you have never met an Australian you lying Polak.

Attached: asdf.jpg (622x187, 35K)

Priti Patel is a fucking idiot and seriously dangerous. She needs to be binned as fast as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DrsVhzbLzU

Consider these two facts:

1. Women's participation in political jobs is at an all time high
2. The general public's trust and appreciation of politicians is at an all time low.

You do the math as murricans would say.
>MFW my spell check wants to correct murricans to hurricanes

Attached: 1281576860924.jpg (170x236, 6K)

Thatcher is a pos warmongering kike, Merkel is a globalist nazi hag, AOC is a Jewish spic commie, and I don't know who the fourth is. Sure. Some women could potentially be good leaders. I'd follow Joan of Arc to the grave. But not most. Pic related.

Attached: Assemblywomen.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

Anyone who wants to come make money who is white and speaks english can find work in a red state with permissive weed laws.

If borders are open for the orcs why not for us?

Women are good at running a family household, budgeting and what have you but they don't rule it. I like what the russian user said about women politicians in Russia stewarding municipalities and regarding it as their household. The problem comes I think when they get to be head's of State.

When the West was Christian Men where in positions of power, but it isn't now is it?

>Also, you have never met an Australian you lying Polak.

You just know when you've nailed an Australian. They go straight for the jugular. lol

Russia is Christian you dopey.

And explain the difference between running a municipality and running a State, and how a woman would do good in one and not the other (Moscow is a municipality with 10 million people).

Attached: donkey.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Russia is orthodox and the Cold War insulated it against the creeping decrepitude suffered by the West. The former soviet satellites, in the eagerness to distance themselves from what they regard as occupiers are now struggling to manage the corruption from adopting too swiftly Western affectations.

I can't illustrate the differences there but I would listen twice as hard to a sensible Russian like than a temperamental Australian who thinks his colonial identity can stem the flow of time. You guys are good for a laugh but as the saying goes, heaven for climate, hell for company.

A Polack warning a Westerner about the dangers of decrepitude infiltrating INTO the former Soviet States.

Thanks you Lena, I have now heard it all.

Attached: ms4jJ.jpg (940x653, 245K)

Westerners are so dumb. You really do think civilisation is about technology and gleaming spires of metal and glass. Civilisation is about living in a society where there is respect for each other and the binds that tie. Communism was always doomed but I reckon it was the apex of European civilisation. Only time will tell but look at those flats. Everyone of them had heating, hot and cold running water. Every family had work. The Daddy and the Mummy where secure and they could pass that on to their children. Education was free. I could go on and I know it dehumanized people but I really do think we're not going to see a safer or more equitable society for generations if ever. Personally I think we're regressing. People aren't getting smarter, they're getting dumber and leaders in the West are facilitating this so they'll be easier to shepard.

The dynamics that are going to shape the political landscape into the future will be Race and Religion, both going head to head in what determines Identity in the contemporary age. I put my money on God but you keep telling yourself that the West isn't in a state of terminal decay and because, like a woman, it absolutely can't find fault in itself, it's trying to lay the blame at Russia's feet.

The West is in full on dark night of the soul from which it will emerge humbled and wise or active shooter on the world stage in which case the rest of the world will fall on it like an ocean.

>Communism was always doomed but I reckon it was the apex of European civilisation.

I hope you meant fascism.

>Australians are fucking nuts. They seem balanced right on the edge of genius and madness, sense of humour like a whip but can turn on you quicker than a snake.

Individually every Aussie is internally free falling through the atmosphere of madness without a parachute. We are self aware enough to know we are going insane, but the clouds are so thick we can't make heads or tails of our current sanity levels or how close we are to hitting rock bottom at terminal velocity. Collectively we know that our other fellow true-blue aussies are caught in the same internal free-fall fuckery. but what we can't tell is how far have they fallen? is it less than me? is it more than me? am I the craziest one here? so what we do collectively is create a self deprecating external persona designed to target those still high up in the atmosphere looking down at the rest of us. We come together to drag the motherfucker down to hell with the rest of us forsaken.

we call it Tall poppy syndrome

Females Never belong in positions of power EVER
weak minded emotional lacking critical thinking skills off the rails half a month oscillating between whorism and nunship due to the seeping gash too much empathy and no reasoning skills

oh lets not forget the despair that led to the worlds highest alcoholism rate you fucking buffoon Mouse utopia sound familiar?

Westerners are so dumb. You really do think civilisation is about technology and gleaming spires of metal and glass.

No its our curiosity and inability to fight off the hypnotizing effect it has over our minds. Once curiosity has taken the wheel it doesn't let go until its reached its destination. Thats why the west/whites keep fucking with the unknown regardless of the consequences, because they wanted to know what does a+b =....so we split the atom....and now we know... repeat this cycle for everything we ever done, throw in the temptation of jew money to fund this weakness and you got your answer to why we are fucked.

I thought civilization was about not being a nigger?

Attached: Lucy-Mecklenburgh-1061848.jpg (620x627, 76K)

>What does Jow Forums think of female politicians?

I personally wouldn't vote for one.

Females always handle power very poorly. Some women it makes look masculine too. When it comes to power men do really want to change the world rather I agree with them or not, for women power is more of an ego and revenge thing and is not helpful to anyone.

Attached: five_archetypes.png (800x1113, 76K)

Niggers have the same weakness to temptation but lack the cognitive ability to consider all the different variables that could be relevant to solving an equation. Their basic needs were covered because the land they lived was providing free gibs. So their minds never evolved past the point of make fire. Then white man comes along and his got this thing called the wheel and the nigger thinks it magic. So they suffer from self-defeatism, think everyone is racist because internally they can't figure out how we come up with shit and ragequit any rational they may have when feelings of intellectual inferiority approach their mind. Because they can't comprehend how we do what we do, whites are therefore racists, in their mind. If china were the ones that took blacks on boats, then they would suffer true oppression from racism by being deleted from history.