People actually think this is real

its one of the best executed hoaxes of the decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=0GgYLdf1ago
people are so stupid these days i swear.

Attached: hoverboard hoax.png (1162x629, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=zapatta
youtube.com/watch?v=9xzRi59Zf_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is merely one of these, by the same company, with the hose and water shooting out the back edited out. it's all marketing.

Attached: Water-Hoverboard-by-Zapata-1-e1522524802649.jpg (770x512, 39K)

I was at the 14th of July parade and saw him with my own eyes.
It is real, but it looks unpractical.
Even if there is a swarm of flying guys with rifles coming at you, I don't see how threatening it is.
When someone comes at you on the ground, worst thing for him is to fall and might get back up. But if a flying guy falls from height, the probability he gets up is lower.
It's just a show.
Or maybe civilian use, but that looks as ridiculous as monowheels or those electric scooters.

I don't even know why you would think it's unfeasible.

I think you got a little case of nigger brain user.

did he refuel while crossing the channel or what?

>everything is a hoax
>hologram blubeans aliums guiiz

Attached: AI (4) - Copy.png (848x446, 599K)

okay, LOL, skeptics eat shit

this is real stuff, don't be jealous

Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: 1530691778341.jpg (720x720, 42K)

die
youtube.com/results?search_query=zapatta

youtube.com/watch?v=9xzRi59Zf_0

I went to school with that girl. Looked a lot better than that but still made me cry to not enroll when I saw her in the main office. Sad for her, and people who have to witness her. Selfish parents.

Hopefully a mass shooter doesn’t get his hands on this

>did he refuel while crossing the channel or what?
I remember reading there was a supply ship halfway across he landed on to refuel

>its one of the best executed hoaxes of the decade.
Boeing shills absolutely seething they couldn't pump billions out of US taxpayer on something like this years ago

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Nothing beats this game.

Well thats impressing tho

Uber Eats in 2099.

they're all painfully fake. i've seen all the videos. the one across the desert on dry land is incredibly fake and super imposed.

It's hilarious people actually believe you can carefully control the directed thrust of multiple turbine engines. It would go out of control very fast without some kind of stabalization platform like a drone.

CGI as fuck.

It's real alright, but it's a gimmick and highly impractical.

At best it's something to impress the normies.

Attached: 13548995476123545.png (622x622, 534K)

The get we needed. So perfect

>what is a hoverboard

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Yeah about half way, something to the tune of 11 miles. His first attempt failed because he apparently crashed when landing to refuel.

It's a neat trick but this isnt really that mind blowing. They have been working on this shit in one form or another for over 30 years. The first one used a peroxide reaction for fuel and it could fly for like 75 seconds. Just enough for a dramatic entry into a college football stadium.

In the early 2000s they switched to a mini turbine powerplant for greater efficiency. Its impressive in terms of gadgetry but there is nothing earth shattering about it. If they had made the entire channel trip on a single pack of fuel that would be something, but still far from revolutionary.

The guy who flew it hinted at the thing being terrible to fly too. He said something like " I really enjoyed the flight for the first minute or 2".

so what? maybe it has a computer built in... and I see him holding something in his right hand when flying (I think).. maybe an additional joystick or whatever.

Although I do agree that it's by a major miracle this one guy hasn't already splattered himself on the ground just because of a minor mistake

I recently saw a mini-documentary on Youtube, about those fighter jets with forward wings (that look like a trident)... apparently they need onboard computers too to stabilize them basically at all times, or else the planes would crash because you would lose control too quickly.