A friendly PSA for Anglo posters

Why are you so mad? Who hurt you? We accept you for who you are, you don't have pick on other countries. Tortured Anglo souls are always welcome here.

Attached: anglo posters.jpg (505x466, 33K)

...scottish?

London m8. Don't piss him off or you'll get shanked and a jug of acid poured on your grandma's tits

Fuk off m8 ill bum yer nan u wank git!

What the literal fuck happened to the Scotts? Proud people, who fought the English. Who roamed the harsh climate. Strong, sturdy people.

Now, they're flailing like little onions children for the EU. Crying, wanting to break off to remain with some shit group of un-elected bureaucrats who single handily are responsible for Europe's demise.

What kind of victim complex do the scotts have now and why. It's so fucking sad.

British posters are the worst on this board. Absolute fucking dimwits. I blame brit/pol/ but honestly it'd probably be the same even without that shithole. The sad truth is that this country is just full of thick cunts.

Hi anglos I'm dad

They hate the English so much that they've become very short sighted

Thatcher destroyed their economy and they're spiteful about it.

Hot

yeah, the boston tea party was a mistake - should have been better off to stay in the union, as a colony
the USA is an illegitimate entity if ever there was - Scotland actually has a history, as a kingdom

the UK strangles our economy - London gets all the gibs
controls our immigration completely
I don't want to be part of a united kingdom
I don't want our armed forces to be entwined with theirs
i don't like the way they treat us - UK is meant to be a union of two kingdoms, not one and its colony
it's a massive waste of Scottish taxpayer money and natural resource
the EU is a sophisticated dinner party with a full buffet, you can leave any time you want
- the UK is being locked in a stuck lift for eternity with a mad klepto-schizo who steals all your shit and rants on about MUH EMPIRE
scotland gets SHAT on by being in the UK
the UK is a badly stitched up pantomime horse, and we are in the back getting farted on

we dont hate the english - just cunts like you

qrd on psa

Scotland is a net drain on the British economy. You take more than you put in. England is carrying you.

>Who hurt you?
Dilate

The Aussies have to put so much work into their shitposting, must make them feel a little jelly that us bongs can cause so much butthurt world wide just by having a flag.

They went bankrupt in the 1700's after they failed to found their own New World colony, and the king of Scotland had to sell his country to the king of England clear his debts.
It's a bit embarrassing, so they don't bring it up much.

The Colony was started on the north-west shoulder of South America, but was devastated by disease, Indian attacks and Spanish raids.
All the settlers died, and the massive investments poured into the project were irretrievable.

Attached: FC79B74E-2D0D-4966-82A0-412E68B787EB.jpg (1398x1031, 1.42M)

Attached: scotland defecit.jpg (1180x1278, 173K)

didn't know about that

Attached: 1503386002841.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

This. The Scots are an otherwise intelligent people who suffer from being utterly politically retarded. Honestly they'd be better off being ruled by a right-wing dictatorship or an absolute monarch than being allowed to vote.

>Spot the scott